M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporting live also, NO YELLOW STICKERS! There were so many Easter eggs left and none reduced. Gutted!
Annoying! I bet they are keeping them full price as some people still seeing family for Easter today so the shops are hoping they will sell at full price today I guess! Tomorrow it is then lol

Reactions: 6
I’ve been to do a shop today (not M&S) and there was nothing Easter themed left at all, and I heard 3 different people looking for eggs so I think M&S might be doing exactly what you’ve said because the other supermarkets look like Easter never happened.

Reactions: 2
Got some yellow stickered HC buns, some chocolate, I don’t know quite what I was expecting, but they weren’t it.

got reduced Easter choc in Waitrose, eggs, bunnies etc

Today we got 2kg of potatoes reduced down to 18p. Everything else was full price.

Their basic leggings online have gone up by £2.50.

I wear bought their thinner joggers for £12.50 which used to be £12.

Men's T-shirts used to be 3 for £16 now it's 3 for £18.

Reactions: 1
Can report that the cheesy hot cross buns, toasted and slathered with salty butter are delish!

Reactions: 4
Visited a Simply Food today - still had the Easter meal deal although limited options and no reductions. Still had an aisle with Easter eggs - full price - and still A LOT of Hot Cross Buns!

Lidl's Easter chocolate was all reduced but there wasn't much left. I did get a pack of 5 creme eggs for 85p (half price)

I just popped into my local at 4.30. I got two extremely choc biscuit eggs, two blond pistachio eggs and and three Easter bunnies. The eggs were half price.

Reactions: 4
Not M+S but I sauntered down to the nearest Waitrose today with high hopes of some bargains and there was no Easter stuff at all. Not an egg in sight. I can't bloody believe it.

Not M+S but I sauntered down to the nearest Waitrose today with high hopes of some bargains and there was no Easter stuff at all. Not an egg in sight. I can't bloody believe it.
I don’t know about the branch you went in but the Waitrose I used to frequent fairly regularly never kept a massive supply of seasonal goods such as Xmas sweet treats or Easter chocolate. I don’t why and I can understand the frustration but it’s so refreshing to not see massive shelves piled high with cheap goods that nobody really wants .

The only thing I got in the end was 5 pack of creme eggs for 80p in lidl lol. They were giving away hot cross buns too because they had so many 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know about the branch you went in but the Waitrose I used to frequent fairly regularly never kept a massive supply of seasonal goods such as Xmas sweet treats or Easter chocolate. I don’t why and I can understand the frustration but it’s so refreshing to not see massive shelves piled high with cheap goods that nobody really wants .
They normally have one long aisle of seasonal stuff at the one I go to, at the back of the store near the John Lewis stuff which is always quiet. Bit of a funny set up but I was surprised there was nothing at all!

My local waitrose had a very small selection of Easter goods. Didn't even go crazy on the hot x buns

Our M&S was de-Eastering when we were in on Friday evening just before closing. The only thing left was the meal deal, and that was half empty. I doubt there is anything left now. Not even hot cross buns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.