M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of the half price easter chocolates in Oxford Street store today.

I stocked up on the bars with the crushed mini eggs embedded in them.

Reactions: 3
The choc corn one was £2 in my local. I picked it up but yet to try, is it nice? I couldn't remember which people were liking so this looked the best option

Reactions: 2
i got a £20 voucher from my local council today because i breastfed my son for a year (they’re on a massive BF push atm) and spent it on plenty of yellow sticker goodies 😋 including the halloumi fries which are my new faves. they had a wall of those percy eggs in still they literally couldn’t give them away… i picked up some omballs (wtf is an omball anyway!?) and a choc corn egg for £2 each but left the rest of the easter stuff. i mean i like a percy as much as the next laydeh but they’re just ridiculous with it atm aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i got a £20 voucher from my local council today because i breastfed my son for a year (they’re on a massive BF push atm) and spent it on plenty of yellow sticker goodies 😋 including the halloumi fries which are my new faves. they had a wall of those percy eggs in still they literally couldn’t give them away… i picked up some omballs (wtf is an omball anyway!?) and a choc corn egg for £2 each but left the rest of the easter stuff. i mean i like a percy as much as the next laydeh but they’re just ridiculous with it atm aren’t they
I really like the white and milk omballs they do in the normal range. About 2 quid I think.

Reactions: 1
Nipped in today for the £15 Family Dine in and was surprised to see some Easter Bits still. The Spiced Biscuits £1.25, Cereal Milk Eggs £2, the Pistachio Egg, the set of 4 gooey ones £2.50. Got the kids the Cereal Egg each (they fee pretty heavy) and myself the gooey ones. All excellent dates on things too.

Reactions: 6
Nipped in today for the £15 Family Dine in and was surprised to see some Easter Bits still. The Spiced Biscuits £1.25, Cereal Milk Eggs £2, the Pistachio Egg, the set of 4 gooey ones £2.50. Got the kids the Cereal Egg each (they fee pretty heavy) and myself the gooey ones. All excellent dates on things too.

Oh man!
So jealous.

I wanted a full price Pistachio one before Easter and couldn't even get one then!

We've three big food store close by. I've been to all three since Easter and they didn't have a single thing left, nevermind reduced.
I got some reduced speckled eggs when away for the day just after Easter so at least I got something.

Oh man!
So jealous.

I wanted a full price Pistachio one before Easter and couldn't even get one then!

We've three big food store close by. I've been to all three since Easter and they didn't have a single thing left, nevermind reduced.
I got some reduced speckled eggs when away for the day just after Easter so at least I got something.
Think it was £3.25? The big eggs were 1/4 original price. I’m not a fan otherwise I would have bought one. Was very shocked to still see bits!

1650737058041.png

Had this yesterday/today, the Easter version of the Choc-Corn ... it was shite! So many inedible hard unpopped popcorn bits, and horrible bits of popcorn skin that stuck to our teeth. 1/10, won't be buying any of the choc corns again.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oooh I went in today and didn't even think to check for Easter bits, but I think I would have seen them if they were about. They were really low on any of the Italian ready meals, which was a shame. Picked up those onion rings though and I can see why people like them! They weren't what I expected but they are nice, not sure if I prefer these or other onion rings but they are definitely lighter. I obviously scoffed the whole bag because, a) it's so easy to do and b) they only seem to fill half the bag anyway!

Reactions: 3
When we went in there were only some reduced hot cross buns left, looks like they they had sold a lot of them!

We got some bbq bits for tomorrow including the pork and chorizo burgers and pork bacon and cheese sausage swirl 🤤

Oh man!
So jealous.

i was the same with the cereal milk egg but they didn’t have any in at my one ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.