M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went last night a hour before closing they had a full end display of the £20 dine in deal, wonder if they’ll be reduced tomorrow as can’t imagine anyone will be buying at full price tomorrow!

I got a extremely chocolatey biscuit egg for Easter, will report back when I’ve opened it 🤪

Reactions: 1
Loads of eggs, none reduced yet :sleep: But all the hot cross buns were reduced so I've got myself some of the blonde chocolate ones!

Reactions: 1
Extremely Chocolatey Biscuit egg

tastes exactly like the biscuits- divine!
Chocolate was so inconsistent though, some parts were paper thin and others so thick you couldn’t break it!
5FEF6705-9F44-471F-A930-4176FB9F506C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Extremely Chocolatey Biscuit egg

tastes exactly like the biscuits- divine!
Chocolate was so inconsistent though, some parts were paper thin and others so thick you couldn’t break it!
View attachment 1201242
Yeah we had to smash a bit of ours with a rolling pin over and over again trying to break it 😂😂😂 and others you could just snap with ease. It was very tasty though

• Haha
Yeah we had to smash a bit of ours with a rolling pin over and over again trying to break it 😂😂😂 and others you could just snap with ease. It was very tasty though
They hit them with a rubber hammer on TV. 🔨
I had a £1 off £3 of chocolatey biscuits on my Sparks card then 10% off them from my local shop opening offers so I got 4 packets and used Sparks and 4 10% off tickets and they worked every time, thought I would only get it once so was amazed when I saw the till receipt. Sell by date is end of Nov so sure they will be fine at Christmas. I have to hide them from my hubby and son so they are in my wardrobe. :LOL:

Reporting live from my local M&S food - loads of hot Cross buns on yellow sticker but all Easter chocolate still showing as full price 👎

• Wow
  • Sad
Also reporting live absutely duck all on yellow sticker or reduced. Easter meal deal meat had dates of 19th and 20th so expect yellow stickers on those then

Reactions: 7
I went to a larger food hall this morning for the beef roast (had it for Mothers' Day and thought it was very good, I can't really cook much but made this according to the instructions and it was very yummy) and it wasn't reduced yet, best before is 20th so will try then.

I wonder whether I should dare buy the pork roast too, if there's any left by the time they go down in price... I'd normally have to go to a restaurant to eat something like that so being able to have it at home is amazing :)

Also, I forgot just how extremely good the ploughman's pot is 😋 I had it with some Sainsbury's cheddar sticks from their bakery and it was such a good combination for a little picnic in the park this morning...

I would love to get one of the chickens on yellow sticker, we had it yesterday and it was lovely. Also loved the stuffing and hassleback potatoes.

Reactions: 2
My mum brought round the key lime pie dessert she picked up in the Easter meal deal yesterday. I’d avoid it even on yellow sticker - had very strangely textured cubes on top (I think they were supposed to be ‘zesty lemon shreds’) but they just made the mousse topping grainy and stuck in my teeth. Also found the topping to biscuit ratio off.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was in my local one at 11am and got some caramel hc buns on yellow sticker but that was all. All the meals had gone, no Easter stuff whatsoever, the bread shelves were almost empty and hardly anybody in the shop.

Reporting live also, NO YELLOW STICKERS! There were so many Easter eggs left and none reduced. Gutted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.