M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to take the Extremely Chocolatey Biscuit Egg off me

only opened it 6pm last night and I’ve nearly ate it all!

Considering going to store tomorrow to see if there’s anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit of a different question to our norm, but are there any decent healthier products to watch out for? Need to get summer ready!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Bit of a different question to our norm, but are there any decent healthier products to watch out for? Need to get summer ready!
I really like the prawn layered salad. 396 calories. Lots of prawns and lots of sauce.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally! Free bar of Swiss chocolate. Do I really need more chocolate after Easter? No but I'll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went early at around 9.00 as it’s it’s on our route back from the park. The only good yellow sticker reductions were on the vegetables and bread. They hadn’t touched the Easter section yet. (Not that I’m not allowed to buy anything! )

I have a clothing order to
collect after 2pm so might walk back in the afternoon or collect tomorrow.

Might be boring but I now really like their Greek Feta and olive salad. Did it four days in a row after initially disliking it. Their falafel mezze salad was also nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think supermarkets in general underestimated demand this year and many places sold out of chocolate before the Easter bank holidays started.

A right pain for those of us that buy our eggs on the Saturday!

They'd already cleared out the eater section before the weekend here.

Not even hot cross buns reduced and there's mountains left stacked by the tills. I'd expected them to be the new Zoella calendar and given away!

Reactions: 2
Today the little M&S in the hospital I work in had literally 2 Easter eggs (cereal one and orange choc one) reduced to half price.

The big foodhall on the same street - nada! Not even a space where they should be! Just stacks of hot cross buns 😳

Reactions: 4
Got a £50 M&S voucher but might wait until a new season of food comes. Some of the shelves look really beige at the moment with all the fried chicken and battered products.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got a £50 M&S voucher but might wait until a new season of food comes. Some of the shelves look really beige at the moment with all the fried chicken and battered products.
I know what you mean. I love an M&S treat as much as the next person - the burger spring rolls are still occupying space in my mind - but I used to like the healthy ranges they had too, and a lot of the food feels quite unhealthy. The Count on Us and Balanced for You ranges have shrunk. The Asian ranges seem to have reduced as well.

Yeah I can’t wait for the bbq stuff to come back in! Especially the bbq ranch salad 🤤 oh and the duck burgers and burger bao buns 😍😍😍

I may have bought some speckled eggs or two. Well, 20 bags to be precise....Reduced to 50p.
In my head, I figured they are over half the price of mini eggs so I've saved a fortune and have snacks for the next, errrmmmm, two days or so?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I may have bought some speckled eggs or two. Well, 20 bags to be precise....Reduced to 50p.
In my head, I figured they are over half the price of mini eggs so I've saved a fortune and have snacks for the next, errrmmmm, two days or so?!
I had the choice of going to a city with an M&S or a city without one today and begrudgingly chose the one without - snapping now I might have missed out on speckled eggs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have bedding, tights, footwear, jeans and socks on my card…

I have never bought anything that’s not food from M&S 🙄 and not do I want to.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.