M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ATV2021 for the winning thread title, a runaway success!

Quick recap:
The Sparks App and algorithms continue to confuse us. Some people have had weirdly specific discounts like @Lalalalaaaaaa85 on some heinous black loafers.
The Valentine’s Dine In offers were broadly well received although some things seemed quite pricey if bought separately from the offer.
A new regular Dine In combo is being launched but a flaw was spotted in that it was lacking vegan options.
There is set to be another Sparks event in March - concerns were raised that Gary Barlow would be back. Please no!
I got my first ever freebie and was more excited than is normal to be 😂

Old thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got those Cookie Dough bites. O M G
At first I was a bit reluctant as the tub is smaller than the rest on the 2 for £4 offer but weight wise you actually get more for your money

one of the nicest things I’ve ever ate, I ate the whole tub on Saturday 🥴 at nearly 100 cals a bite…
Do I regret it? No
Would I do it again? Yes

🤣

B8F324E5-1628-4A42-8CC2-BCA84C575A94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My first thread title. I'm so blessed. Now the app better deliver some decent bloody blessings 🤣

Reactions: 5
I got those Cookie Dough bites. O M G
At first I was a bit reluctant as the tub is smaller than the rest on the 2 for £4 offer but weight wise you actually get more for your money

one of the nicest things I’ve ever ate, I ate the whole tub on Saturday 🥴 at nearly 100 cals a bite…
Do I regret it? No
Would I do it again? Yes

🤣

View attachment 1094200
Omgosh I also tried these for the first time last week, not expecting much but they were soooooooo good 😋😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy with these and 15% off salads and 15% off fruit

Screenshot_20220228-200950_M&S.jpg
Screenshot_20220228-200931_M&S.jpg

Then I saw thay my work phone sparks that I barely use has 20% off all when you spend £20. So definitely better to have a second card and barely use it! Looks like it covers drink too

PSX_20220228_201326.jpg

We got - £1 off Count on Us. 50p off Salad items over £3. 50p off Chutney. 50p off Muesli.
15% off Fresh Veg - same off Fruit - 15% off Salads. 50p off £3 in Bakery.
Happy with them as they will all get used.

Reactions: 2
I finally got some offers and they were all reductions on meat products … I’ve never eaten meat in my life or purchased it so proof their algorithm is completely shite 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I eat breakfast it is porridge so I have just eaten the free Plant Kitchen Porridge - it was awful, claggy and so sweet. It has to be the worst M & S food I have ever eaten and would not pay them 25p for that never mind £1.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yay I finally got some offers!!

15% off cheese definitely calls for some Cornish cruncher!
15% off wine
50p off when you spend £3 in the bakery

Reactions: 7
Yay I finally got some offers!!

15% off cheese definitely calls for some Cornish cruncher!
15% off wine
50p off when you spend £3 in the bakery
That’s not just a single cheese or a single wine either. It’s one transaction so you can get a few. Don’t know if there is a limit. I got 2 bottles of wine and 3 cheeses when I had those offers and got the discount on all of it

Reactions: 8
If I eat breakfast it is porridge so I have just eaten the free Plant Kitchen Porridge - it was awful, claggy and so sweet. It has to be the worst M & S food I have ever eaten and would not pay them 25p for that never mind £1.
You'd think porridge was vegan anyway so how have they even fucked that up? 😂

• Haha
You'd think porridge was vegan anyway so how have they even fucked that up? 😂
crap plant milk and too much sugar/sweetener?It's odd because until they changed the vegan chicken pieces from soy to pea protein they were amazing and totally realistic...so they can really hit winners if they try

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.