M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone suggested a title for the next thread? Noted we need a new one.

Reactions: 1
M&S #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us.
speaking of offers.. I finally got one for the first time since Garyvent 2.0.... free bag of Percy Pigs or Colin Caterpillar... odd how often they give me free sweets as they are not something i ever buy

Reactions: 5
The cake jars are so overpriced. I bought a Colin one when they first came out and was so disappointed. It was really sickly to the point I couldn’t eat it. My daughter then wanted one and I said it’s a waste of money and not nice. She couldn’t believe I was saying that. I could buy a whole cake for not much more.

Reactions: 6
I dreamt I was in M&S last night 😂 I was looking for reduced Easter stuff and I blame this thread entirely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread created - so good I named it twice 😂 I’ve requested the title is amended:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.