M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have bought some speckled eggs or two. Well, 20 bags to be precise....Reduced to 50p.
In my head, I figured they are over half the price of mini eggs so I've saved a fortune and have snacks for the next, errrmmmm, two days or so?!
Well done! My money is that will last two days max though.

New offers:

1650399621633.png

Free bread again! I've had bananas, a muffin, bread and bread again as freebies.

I shop almost daily though as I don't have a car.

1650399731593.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve no offers at all 😒 Popped in last night and there were mountains of hot cross buns, they had some of the veggie sides from the Easter dine ins reduced to £2 but none of the meat left, quite a lot of eggs reduced to £4. I was really good and didn’t buy any.
I noticed the new dine in deal for this week is a family chicken feast for £15.

Reactions: 1

Thisssss looks good
Almost 500 cals for a Colin the caterpillar drink and it doesn't even look very big 😳. I'm glad they have to put the calories on the menu with some items so high!

I'd have to walk two hours to burn that off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Almost 500 cals for a Colin the caterpillar drink and it doesn't even look very big 😳. I'm glad they have to put the calories on the menu with some items so high!

I'd have to walk two hours to burn that off
Yolo!!! The iced coffee looks good too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got three of the Easter beef roasts for ca a fiver each, now I just need to figure out when to eat it all :LOL: (I live alone and only have a mini freezer, I'm hoping the Use By date is a bit flexible since they seem to be packaged well and tight)

Reactions: 3
I got three of the Easter beef roasts for ca a fiver each, now I just need to figure out when to eat it all :LOL: (I live alone and only have a mini freezer, I'm hoping the Use By date is a bit flexible since they seem to be packaged well and tight)
Could you cook one and then use it over a few days for sandwiches etc?

Reactions: 2
Could you cook one and then use it over a few days for sandwiches etc?
That's a great idea! Last time I cooked it and it was three meals for me, so was gone within 24 hours (I had it with mashed potatoes and gravy, yummy) but you are certainly onto something with sandwich filling. I will cook one today, hope to have space in freezer for another one tomorrow, so then it's a matter of the third one lasting a while longer than Use By or being cooked in advance and eaten later. I will probably be fed up of roast beef by end of this week, fingers crossed it's at least as delicious as it was last time 😋

I know one can buy beef for roasting otherwise too but this one comes with that blob of butter, and I think it makes a difference

I've just seen on their Insta stories that some stores have a frozen fruit pick and mix?!
Fantastic idea!

I've just seen on their Insta stories that some stores have a frozen fruit pick and mix?!
Fantastic idea!
It would be if the fruit was the same price as Aldi - Aldi can't be beaten on their frozen fruit prices and the fruit is top class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.