Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
£50 off Fitbit charge 5 - fat Cnut so pointless
£5 off £40 food spend - fat Cnut so fabulous

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I got those Cookie Dough bites. O M G
At first I was a bit reluctant as the tub is smaller than the rest on the 2 for £4 offer but weight wise you actually get more for your money

one of the nicest things I’ve ever ate, I ate the whole tub on Saturday 🥴 at nearly 100 cals a bite…
Do I regret it? No
Would I do it again? Yes

🤣

B8F324E5-1628-4A42-8CC2-BCA84C575A94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Think we need to draw line under the shit talk because poos in the changing rooms don’t read well next to cheese fondant starters 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
Had a yellow sticker and half price Mother’s Day shop today. Half price mimosa and connie, yellow stickered cheesy veg bake, honey carrots and beef rump.

Added bonus I swiped and got it for free! Actually didn’t think it existed and it was only £15 so regretted not putting the passion fruit martini bottle in the basket as well but still, finally my sparks card has had a decent use 🤩😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Not food related but I just bought some workout leggings from M&S, to get home to try them on and find them COMPLETELY soiled in the crotch area. Do the store staff not check items when they’re being returned? I can’t get back to the store for another week or so and I’m dying of embarrassment already because I think it’ll seem like it was me 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

rivermonster

VIP Member
Our local one closed recently and re-opend in a nearby closed store a day later. On opening day they gave away a commerative carrier bag with some money off vouchers - 10% off fruit and veg - 10% off Bakery - 10% biscuits plus other stuff I would not use. The next day we went in they were just giving the voucher books away so my hubby went in with his hat on - without his hat - took his jacket off etc etc. Now I have a purse full of 10% off vouchers until 16th April. :) :) :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Fanaff

VIP Member
I do this every, year every year I say I will not eat those caramel and chocolate hot cross buns and every year I get one pack and bam, I’m addicted again. I’ve reached a new low as they had none on the shelves so I stalked someone around the shop as I heard them say they weren’t sure about them. They put them back and I jumped on them. I need help…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20