Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that latest post of doing the wash, how many products does she use? Environment? Earth day? I know it’s a paid ad but honestly she would sell her soul and loving some of the comments not blowing smoke up her a&/e.

Reactions: 7
So that latest post of doing the wash, how many products does she use? Environment? Earth day? I know it’s a paid ad but honestly she would sell her soul and loving some of the comments not blowing smoke up her a&/e.
Disgusting isn't it!!
Those pods are "complete" ffs . .
What IS it with these instagrabbers and bloody cleaning materials 🙄

Grrrrrrr 👊

Reactions: 5
And it really is impossible for her to do a video without pouting 🙄
The window vac wasn’t seeing Rib using it the other day when he was making a hash of cleaning the windows, she really is sloppy not just in her page but around her home, like the bread bin just now that was for masks (which of course I will buy one to hold our masks🙄) but had the tumble dryer sheets and then when she shows the inside of the cupboards, it’s like nothing has a place, is she thinking that she is relatable or something? In my house which is not perfect but everything has a place which makes for easier cleaning. I imagine before she was a bit freaky about cleaning and tidying but now couldn’t really care less but can’t give this role up.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The PT is a bit flabby I think, needs a few PT sessions himself.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Crikey £14.99 for a kitchen utensil set but then she didn’t pay for it so that’s ok then mine was a fiver from Poundland

Reactions: 2
So many people messaging to ask whats in the utensil set . . Really? 🙄

The same as EVERY other utensil set no doubt

Reactions: 6
So many people messaging to ask whats in the utensil set . . Really? 🙄

The same as EVERY other utensil set no doubt
And she didn’t even get them out to show them. Go on the website and look you don’t need old lyns not explaining anything again when NO ONE asked you 🙄

Reactions: 3
She cringes me out when she uses the Salt and Pepper song “Push It” Allllll the time. head.
And look at her face on that leg press she is laughing so it clearly isn’t heavy. I look like I want to kill you when I’m at max on any leg machine.
When she does the East 17 “Steam” song when she’s steaming. Christ, I cringe back in on myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Lynz's casual leg raises and gurning for the camera while swinging 0.5 kilo weights over her head tells you all you need to know about this PT if I'm honest wif you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bleeping shirt she’s got on today… Just. No. Anyone remember the puffy shirt from Seinfeld? 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s deffo had her lips done again you can actually see her top lip. Might explain all the pouting just lately. Still got awful dress sense that bloody blowse and those trousers?? WTF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.