Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lunch!!!!!! Why are all the vegetables raw?? Why doesn’t she know how to fry onions and peppers properly, why is it thrown across a plate like sick on a pavement on a Friday night. WHY does she think it looks nice and that anyone wants to see it. It’s bloody offensive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here she goes again bumming Saturday night takeaway thinking she’ll get tickets. (Didn’t watch it so don’t know if they’re still doing that) but that’s what she has done every other year!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF is that poll about switching electricity off when you leave a room - because your parents said it? No Lynsey because I am an adult and can make a decision as to not waste electricity and save energy, especially at the minute.

Reactions: 9
Did she not bleat on at one time she didn’t use bleach 🤔
I don’t know about anyone else but I would never put a dressing gown over my clothes, I rarely wear a dressing gown unless I’m sitting in the evening watching tv and even then prefer a short fleece wrap or lounge hoody, certainly can’t do housework in one. If you are home and planning to not go anywhere just change into something warm and comfy.
She doesn't do comfy though?
This is the 1 who dog walks in maxi skirts, white TRAINNERS, full face of slap and house works in pretty much the same . . 🙄

I had to unfollow the shot of the pair of goons in the car is so sickening. Does she know what people think of her
Im sure she reads here . .
Hi Lyns 👋
Dont stay up too late on that cheap pink plonk,
Beds to change tomorrow,
Dogs bridge walk,
Roast to crucify,
Ironing to do, film to watch
Self care sunday

Zzzzzzz 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No bridge but out in the torrential rains poor Hetty not got acoat on her to even protect her from the heavy rain a fleece Rydale one is no more than £15 for the size she is if they can’t get hold of the equa fleece ones. She’s bound to be given yet another bath when they return from the walk too

Reactions: 6
Anyone fancy a laugh . .
Go take a look at Lynsey over on TikTok . .
Some belters . .

Once again Lynsey,
Thanks for the laughs,
The gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her day must be full of doing tit videos for every platform she is on. Most of us have proper jobs and aren’t cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m a bit of a nutter, but it really boils my piss how she shoves the dirty sheets in the washing machine. She does it with the clothes as well no wonder she has so much ironing. Just fold the pissing things up miss I’m so perfect. Everyone knows if you put it in the washer scrunched up it’s going to crease. And the state of that floor polisher jezzzzzz it was filthy on top dusty and marked so bad. Miss I have OCD you my lady are a dirty liar, you are nothing more than a massive beg !! You put the links up for idiots who are feeding your bank balance. Yet you are a bone idol lazy tw@t whose house needs a good deep clean.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m a bit of a nutter, but it really boils my piss how she shoves the dirty sheets in the washing machine. She does it with the clothes as well no wonder she has so much ironing. Just fold the pissing things up miss I’m so perfect. Everyone knows if you put it in the washer scrunched up it’s going to crease. And the state of that floor polisher jezzzzzz it was filthy on top dusty and marked so bad. Miss I have OCD you my lady are a dirty liar, you are nothing more than a massive beg !! You put the links up for idiots who are feeding your bank balance. Yet you are a bone idol lazy tw@t whose house needs a good deep clean.
Someone has got to take one for the team and when her house is up for sale , go for a viewing with the white glove on and investigate and then say l would have to the price of deep clean off my offer price 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was that clip of her going into her cupboard for disinfectant? The point being??? So filming her going into a cupboard to lift something out is content? 😴
I can’t understand why she keeps doing all this rubbish even after she reads here.

What was that clip of her going into her cupboard for disinfectant? The point being??? So filming her going into a cupboard to lift something out is content? 😴
I can’t understand why she keeps doing all this rubbish even after she reads here.
She had 9 bottles of that tepol gold in there. She bought those. She is a hoarder and over uses product if she actually gets through all of those and the other tit she has.

Reactions: 3
I may be completely wrong here, and please someone put me straight. But does she own a cleaning company or something on the lines of that ?? I ask because now I no this is daft….. I went to bed thinking about how filthy her home is, we all no she is a surface cleaner for the gram. Any ways *babbling* as ole cock nose says. Why not get one of her cleaning teams in, and gut her home
From top to bottom. Cause being the “queen of clean” with dirty skirting boards, dirty door frames, and so on don’t look good. She could always use the excuse she is busy 😂😂😂😂 ok now Iv gone to far I no…….. I will walk away now lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.