Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they take two suitcases for one night away?
Has to rush back home in time for Ant and Dec. She's like a 70 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rib needs to have a quiet word with her to stop featuring her obviously uncomfortable child on her stories. I love to laugh at this delusional hun but like... this is not OK!! He doesn't want you to film him and show him to thousands of strangers on the internet!

Reactions: 14
Shes posted a back to back photo to yet again, show how tall Jakey is . .
Someone has said "Both your sons are a credit to you" 🤣

Oh Ribbbb 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my word what is it with the pouting? That clip of the blender and she pouting all the way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If this is huge I clearly have problems with portion control- 1 carrot, slice of meat, 3 (?) potatoes and some gravy. She clearly has issues. Still can wash it down with a large glass on wine mind you!
What the chuff?? The biggest? That’s a starter for my kids!!! She’s deffo got issues and it’s not healthy at all especially with her being an alchy

Reactions: 9
If I went out dressed like she does my kids would be mortified & my young granddaughter would think I was in fancy dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If this is huge I clearly have problems with portion control- 1 carrot, slice of meat, 3 (?) potatoes and some gravy. She clearly has issues. Still can wash it down with a large glass on wine mind you!
Then I do too, where are the rest of the veg? yes the yorkshire pudding is big, probably to distract you from the lack of the rest of the meal.

Reactions: 6
My fat self would’ve been fuming if that little roast dinner was put in front of me 😂

Lynsey would be mortified if she saw me let loose in a Toby carvery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.