Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Maybe 1 day she'll realise, if she didn't over buy all this "tatt" she'd not have to declutter so often?

Disposable fast fashion . . Landfill.

At her age, she should own a few classics, stuff that doesn't date. .
Not all this pink shit, and dont get me started on that naff ( is it adidas?) t shirt she wears!! 🤣

Shes just so cheap and tacky . .

Reactions: 12
I know, its meant to be 20 something degrees today,
Ill put on a full face of slap, curl my hair and don a cheap black maxi dress and pink tracheostomy choker . . All for a trip to the dump and a dog walk 🤔

WTF
swear if I was one of Lynz's neighbours I'd be OBSESSED. The entertainment of her parading around in three different tragic getups a day dragging the demon dog and Rib around and blaring into her phone would be better than Netflix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(or maybe Keeping Up Appearances is a better comparison?)

• Haha
  • Heart

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
And again it shows what a self indulgent nasty wanna be she is. This women and that begging becky are like twins so alike both horrible people in real life, both think they are the dogs. When in fact they just look like dogs. You have this jumped up Twat moaning about a train, when Ukraine is on its knees innocent people, children loosing their lives. Then that other Twat making a cheese cake with no fucking cheese in it 🤦‍♀️ spending so much money like she has a money tree in her garden. Both think they are celebrities when both are just fuxking muppet’s. This is where Instagram is all wrong. Oh and this cock nosed stuck up bitch constantly here’s a link there’s the link you are nothing better than a beggar on the streets, begging for money of people, have some fucking pride women you have 2 daughters and a son who are growing up thinking it’s fine to get everything you want for doing nothing. Give your self some dignity ffs, and while you are at it go clean your house it’s filthy.

• Heart
Goggleboxers thank you thank you, I hope the bunt is watching and realises how thick she looks. Poor kids and Rob the knob quit while your ahead… poor fucker

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
She is so spoilt and indulged. The amount of clothes she buys and throws away on a daily basis is unbelievable! We all need to declutter clothes, my wardrobe is full of things that don't make me feel good etc but quite frankly I don't have the money to replace everything and make do!

That bloody dog has more washes than any pet I've ever known!
She is just horrible these days I'm sure she never used to be so bad so insincere and patronising!

She
To me she thinks she is above everyone else especially her followers, she has some delusional opinion of herself as a celebrity. She comes across as snobby, patronising and nasty, really not a nice person. She must be a nightmare to live with and we see from the content she posts online about her children she really couldn't care less about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 11

Opinionated

VIP Member
No no no no!!! Who in their right mind would put a TOILET BRUSH IN THEIR SINK TO CLEAN IT!!!!!🤢🤢🤢 has she no brains???? She needs cancelling OCD MY ARSE!!! You vile fake ass woman. I dare you to tell the this morning viewers that tip and see the back lash.

Attachments

• Sick

Marylou

VIP Member
It was a nice idea to buy things to donate for Ukrainian refugees, but her and Wally really are dim - biscuits and crackers…they’ll be crumbs before they leave the church hall 🤦‍♀️
Noticed how she went to Aldi for the donations too. Nothing wrong with Aldi but she doesn't normally do her grocery shopping there does she? Personally the whole thing came across as miserly and it gave me attention seeking vibes.