Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of having Botox etc she has the plasma facial twice a year 👀👀 who’s she trying to kid her face is full of Botox and looking at the lines under her eyes she’s had tear trough treatment. The thing is with her is she’s never transparent. She only tells us about her lip filler and this facial as it’s pretty obvs and she can’t hide it. Her eyes and forehead don’t move so why doesn’t she admit it’s all the Botox and fillers???
also why clean the carpet with a concentrated product with a brush you do the washing up with??? The product will leave a sticky residue and attract more dirt! What happened to her fave dr bekman bottle with the built in brush that’s designed to spot clean?? Couldn’t she be bothered to go in the splinter cupboard of hoarders and get it?? And she’s supposed to be the queen of clean???Well I’m an international superstar then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good blood and bad blood - she really doesn't know what she's talking about does she? Don't you mean the plasma Lyndsey? If you're going to promote a treatment at least sound as if you know what you are talking about. Isn't she embarassed to be spouting on instagram about something she knows nothing about? It's real cringe viewing and hugely entertaining!

Reactions: 7
Honestly truff be told she a dick

If a dedicated mould spray doesn't remove mould then why the f*ck would vinegar?

It's a wonder the ad for the big vinegar with lemon bottle didn't follow, unless she's only allowed 1 a month.

mould.png

Good blood, bad blood. What is this medical marvel?
She talks shite.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly truff be told she a dick

If a dedicated mould spray doesn't remove mould then why the f*ck would vinegar?

It's a wonder the ad for the big vinegar with lemon bottle didn't follow, unless she's only allowed 1 a month.

View attachment 1080781

Good blood, bad blood. What is this medical marvel?
She talks shite.

View attachment 1080821
View attachment 1080822
Im ok for having my good blood smeared over my face thanks, sounds horrific. Her face is the same colour as her jumper 😂😂😂 what a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly today she has taken it to a whole new level - good blood and bad blood 🤦‍♀️, the facial you had is when the blood is removed and put into a machine that separates the platelets and the blood with the high level of platelets is injected back in. (Explanation courtesy of google), honestly Lynsey took me a few seconds to google that, if you are going to talk about something on your stories at least get your facts right because you just sound crap and again it beggars belief this is classed as her job and companies work with her when she cannot explain things properly.

No sign of lego hairs face this morning we are normally subjected to some super cute outfit in the colour gash so aye ma luvlees

Shesney hawks ...that's aww am saying the day hens on lego hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shesney Hawkes has made my tit day a little more bearable 🤣🤣 wonder if he wears a blowaz 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's just fessed up that she knows very little about make up yet here she is advertising make up brushes . .
Turn it in Lynsey. .
Its embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's just fessed up that she knows very little about make up yet here she is advertising make up brushes . .
Turn it in Lynsey. .
Its embarrassing 😳
She knows a lot about 80’s makeup that she still wears like an 8 year old child 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was the captions that got me - when you’ve got a long one you only get the tip in there. Right-ho Lynsey 🤣🤣🤣
I haven’t watched. I hope she doesn’t get it all sudsy to wash the thing like she did a previous duster. I can’t get the image out of my head, standing at the sink with puckered lips giving it a good “forough” wank session. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched. I hope she doesn’t get it all sudsy to wash the thing like she did a previous duster. I can’t get the image out of my head, standing at the sink with puckered lips giving it a good “forough” wank session. 😩
I pity poor Rib.

Reactions: 3
With the tag hanging off her too! Surely Lynsey the queen of clean would always wash a new top before wearing!!

With the tag hanging off her too! Surely Lynsey the queen of clean would always wash a new top before wearing!!
She never does - makes me cringe thinking about the dirty warehouse floors, rats piss, shipping containers etc. But the reason she leaves the tags on is because she advertises them for the swipe ups then sends them back…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.