Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old lyns copying agsin. Pink skirt with a scamp and dude jumper. Altho lyns has cheapened the look with her granny converse, Vivienne Westwood chain and Gucci belt. She’s seriously tragic
For all the tagging and begging she done to scamp and dude that came to nothing here they are featuring a instagrammer with what seems like a slight dig at all the instahuns who think they are stylish but really are not.

Reactions: 3
Old lyns copying agsin. Pink skirt with a scamp and dude jumper. Altho lyns has cheapened the look with her granny converse, Vivienne Westwood chain and Gucci belt. She’s seriously tragic
That whole outfit was one big KLANG … KLANG Gucci , KLANG Westwood necklace KLANG scamp and dude !!

I think she is getting some sort of discount with them but isn’t a professional hun for them ! I do like the colours of there clothes but the prices are shocking you can get decent branded great for those prices

Ok, so yesterday I put my washing out as my path was dry…. It didn’t bloody dry at all and has now had to be re-washed as it smelt all damp and gross. It might have had something to do with the fact it was 3 degrees but hey- old Lyns said it would dry. Did it duck, it was just frozen cold and damp. Come on Lyns what did I do wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, so yesterday I put my washing out as my path was dry…. It didn’t bloody dry at all and has now had to be re-washed as it smelt all damp and gross. It might have had something to do with the fact it was 3 degrees but hey- old Lyns said it would dry. Did it duck, it was just frozen cold and damp. Come on Lyns what did I do wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe it’s because you didn’t hang them on the line all crumpled up?! 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How filthy are her windows??? What a dirty mare and it was nothing to do with rib washing the car in was inside!!! And I’d check with your car manufacturer on whether there’s any comeback on you for using tit detergent to wash your car on your paint warranty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How filthy are her windows??? What a dirty mare and it was nothing to do with rib washing the car in was inside!!! And I’d check with your car manufacturer on whether there’s any comeback on you for using tit detergent to wash your car on your paint warranty 🤦🏼‍♀️
Those windows were filthy inside because she doesn’t actually clean as much as she would like you to believe, her cleaning videos are all pre records.

Reactions: 6
every time i see those crumpled jeans it actually aggravates me more and more lol. she’s got to be one of the laziest people on instagram surely

You forgot the extra spin 😂

• Haha
Wtf does she look like with that dress and trainners on??? She looks like an old granny or someone who’s had an op in their feet so can only wear comfy shoes. Your on tv for gods sake make an effort who the duck do you think you are GET IN THE BIN

Reactions: 5
I agree the difference between her and Holly was huge. Both wearing similar dresses but Holly wore heels. Heels are a must if you want to come across as groomed and smart and what was the white cami top doing. Get some tit tape if you think you are in danger of popping out!

Reactions: 2
She said she's going to be on The Today Show today, which she said is "the Irish equivalent of This Morning."

She then said she'd be on at half past 3... 🙄🤦‍♀️

At least she didn't imply it was a different time zone like last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she's going to be on The Today Show today, which she said is "the Irish equivalent of This Morning."

She then said she'd be on at half past 3... 🙄🤦‍♀️

At least she didn't imply it was a different time zone like last time!
She probably thinks it's 3.30am. She'll be at home then trying to log on 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.