Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Has she kicked Rib out of bed at ungodly o clock on a Sunday for clean sheets Sunday?.
Mr Duck would go chicken oriental on my arse if I did that with him . Me too . No need . I must be a dirty fucker as I change my bedding about once a month . I bathe everyday so I'm not that dirty
That slim food and tiny portions are the reason they're all so slim . You wouldn't get me or Mr Duck sharing a cake in a coffee shop , I'd stick my fork in his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Can’t have anyone sitting on the furniture. But it’s ok for the dog with it’s worm infested backside to sit all over everything 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Right so hold on , pads are unhygienic- the things you can change as required and stay clean as apposed to a pair of pants that you can’t change all the time and walk about with and then maybe if you do change them you are walking about with stinking knickers in your bag … am l missing something 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
So I've officially just become the pettiest person alive... I just counted how many times she tugs on her t-shirt in today's fashion stories.

In three stories... 22 times!!

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
A bit late posting this.

Hi Lyns, if I'm honest your sunglasses and nose remind me of this.

images.jpg
nose.png

• Haha
Was just about to post this, so it’s okay for her to criticise others and hotels etc but no one is allowed to voice an opinion about her tips, honestly Lynsey get over yourself.

Just looked 🤢, and given we are still in a pandemic and her so called ocd about germs, she needs to show how to wash hands properly.
Anyone else squirming when she put new shoes on the counter or is it just me that won’t do that? 🤪
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ New shoes on the table is a big no no 😱

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m a bit of a nutter, but it really boils my piss how she shoves the dirty sheets in the washing machine. She does it with the clothes as well no wonder she has so much ironing. Just fold the pissing things up miss I’m so perfect. Everyone knows if you put it in the washer scrunched up it’s going to crease. And the state of that floor polisher jezzzzzz it was filthy on top dusty and marked so bad. Miss I have OCD you my lady are a dirty liar, you are nothing more than a massive beg !! You put the links up for idiots who are feeding your bank balance. Yet you are a bone idol lazy tw@t whose house needs a good deep clean.
Someone has got to take one for the team and when her house is up for sale , go for a viewing with the white glove on and investigate and then say l would have to the price of deep clean off my offer price 😂😂😂

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
@DCICassieStuart I haven’t watched it yet, but will be doing so later so I will let you know 😊

I can’t find many tweets about her- can someone point me in the direction of the best ones?
A little of what Twitter was saying. Just search #gogglebox and scroll for a while you will come up to it -

Someone is very quiet this morning - not even a pre record. She either raging or massively hungover 😵

Attachments

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Awww poor Rib’s Tesla is shit and Lynsey’s had a rinsing on TV! Hope there’s plenty of wine flowing in the pepto palace tonight, I can only imagine all the tantrums

• Haha

Frenchgirl

And who on earth needs to see a video of her washing her hair bobble that she wears to the gym?! Words fail me. She has reached new heights of boringness now (is that a word?!)

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Cleaning a toilet brush I'm a sink lego hair ? Its sent my OCD thru the roof and flairs and I dont even have ocd...think of the shit splashes in the air she really is a fruad..so aye hens

• Sick
  • Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Nice to see them all taking the piss with Mollie’s work discount on her last day - which fick as fuck Lynsey then goes and posts to the world on Instagram. I’m sure Lynsey can afford to pay full price for yet another pair of “trainners” if she was that desperate for some.

I think it’ll be interesting to see how all this blatant over-consumerism goes down in the coming months as the cost of living crisis deepens. I don’t think people will tolerate seeing fools like Lynsey swanning round with shopping bags and deliveries of unnecessary clothes, when many following her will be having to make tough choices at home.

Opinionated

VIP Member
She’s light these days so don’t feel the need to change??? 🤢 so she wore them for one day? Or all day and didn’t change? And she’s the queen of clean? 🤢🤢

Also just seen her latest post about her tumble dryer!!! She’s a manky bitch!! You take the fluff out EVERYTIME!! She’s dangerous as everytime she cleans it out there’s always different coulours meaning she goes against the manufacturer’s instructions on doing it after every use!! And don’t get me started on the other filter!! I’m no cleaning queen but mines not as dirty as that. How does someone who’s such a fake masquerade herself as the queen of clean when she’s such the opposite???

Last edited: