Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and she doesn’t even get out of breath or sweat but then again with the tiny portions she eats she’d prob collapse! And considering she has a bad back those exercises aren’t going to do it anymore good sack that weirdo pt he hasn’t a clue
Her heads nodding like no tomorrow and she’s moving her body on that lat pull down she’s meant to lean slightly back and literally just move her arms and not that low . I wince every single time I see her post gym stuff. She eats crap clearly not in any deficit to strip fat but yanking stuff about certainly isn’t building muscle she doesn’t do enough for anything to really alter her body composition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Always makes me laugh when he’s on the chest press as an example and says “arm work today”. She literally has no idea what machine is working what and what she’s meant to be doing. Her PT is rubbish and clearly ripping her off. 😂

Reactions: 5
Scrounges at it again, another bleeping awful dress that looks like it’s come from a charity fancy dress shop !!
Plus the hack of spraying hairspray to stop static was clearly not working as the dress clung to your legs! Plus you spray it on your LEGS lyns not the inside of the dress you could stain it!!!! And she gets PAID to be the queen of clean?????? A 5 year old could do better!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plus the hack of spraying hairspray to stop static was clearly not working as the dress clung to your legs! Plus you spray it on your LEGS lyns not the inside of the dress you could stain it!!!! And she gets PAID to be the queen of clean?????? A 5 year old could do better!!!!!
And when she returns it the next person to buy it must not go near a naked flame...fikk as fukk lego hair

Is the path dry or not, Lyns?
Its paff ma luvlee so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Period pants...that's aww am saying the day ma luvlees
Another bandwagon to jump on 🙄 Surprised she didn’t get them from a smaller independent brand so she could try and get a deal to flog them…

Remember her mentioning she thought she was menopausal a few months ago. That didn’t last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right so hold on , pads are unhygienic- the things you can change as required and stay clean as apposed to a pair of pants that you can’t change all the time and walk about with and then maybe if you do change them you are walking about with stinking knickers in your bag … am l missing something 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I sincerely hope we are not going to see the used product from lego hair if I'm honest wiff you..that will be a super pop of colour ...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's "treated" herself to some period pants?

I "treat" myself to chocolate, wine, make up etc. I have never in my life "treated" myself to anything that is a personal hygiene necessity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbf i do love my period pants and they’re much better for the environment/ they also make my cramps so much lighter because they’re not full of chemicals n scents and crap (however i am one of those eco freaks lol my son is in reusable nappies)

however we all know that lyns the eco queen (not) will just be jumping on the bandwagon to fuel her shopping addiction and then frowing them away. colour me bored - her content is so so tit

tbf i do love my period pants and they’re much better for the environment/ they also make my cramps so much lighter because they’re not full of chemicals n scents and crap (however i am one of those eco freaks lol my son is in reusable nappies)

however we all know that lyns the eco queen (not) will just be jumping on the bandwagon to fuel her shopping addiction and then frowing them away. colour me bored - her content is so so tit

Reactions: 3
Why does she do that set up in the lounge for meetings, did she not show a desk area somewhere in her home before? I appreciate she needs somewhere quiet but surely if it is part of your job would you not have planned a small office when doing your house renovation??

Reactions: 3
Why does she do that set up in the lounge for meetings, did she not show a desk area somewhere in her home before? I appreciate she needs somewhere quiet but surely if it is part of your job would you not have planned a small office when doing your house renovation??
Her renovation was all done on the rush rush . .
No thought went into whatever. .
She was more keen on poor ol Sid and getting her fanny in a flutter than doing any preparation or planning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely got an office. I don’t think she uses it very often.

Reactions: 2
So she has ocd so why is she sat in the living room crouched on the sofa at a makeshift desk with all those wires around her???? Jeeez she’s bloody annoying with the tit that comes out her mouth. No wonder you have a bleeping bad back!!! And by the way lynz, did you forget to put mascara on your left bottom lashes??? You had a look of clockwork orange with those spider legs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.