Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo had her lips done again you can actually see her top lip. Might explain all the pouting just lately. Still got awful dress sense that bloody blowse and those trousers?? WTF!!
I mean anyone can wear what ever they like but there are some combinations that just don’t work and that one today is one of them. Does she really look in the mirror and think that it looks good?

Reactions: 9
“I’m starting to step away from the pink”

*holds up a horrible pink dress while wearing a horrible pink blow-as*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes deffo had new work on her face lately. .
Its certainly given her a dose of confidence even if it does look like her face is melting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes deffo had new work on her face lately. .
Its certainly given her a dose of confidence even if it does look like her face is melting!!
She can have as much work on her face as she likes doesn’t stop her neck looking like an old grannies who’s had too much sun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it everytime she fills a bottle she spills it!!!! She’s the bloody queen of clean yet so clumsy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly you’d re film it till it was flawless. She’s so slovenly

Reactions: 8
She is so misleading. Rubbing alcohol is just surgical spirit and should be used sparingly and most definitely not advisable to mix with other solutions and isn’t suitable for wood or leather surfaces. Then she tries to claim that she has used it for years … No lynsey you have plagiarised someone else’s ideas. Give credit

So far all Mollie has learnt on her “marketing “ internship is to show her subject pouting and dancing badly 🤷‍♀️

Who in the right mind would offer Lynsey her own dress range? Kiss of death for any company

Reactions: 5
Anyone get the end of why it was so weird the ring was under someone’s tyre? As per sloppy Lynsey the story cut off and then she starts something new 😴

Reactions: 3
Can she do anything without pouting 🤦‍♀️ and why would anyone in their right mind want to do this to painted walls? I can’t understand it. Perhaps spot clean if there’s specific marks, but wash them and make them wet like this utter clown is showing. Surely it will start to take the paint off and make them patchy? Or maybe even cause damp or mould.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She looks a total dick with those fake lips and it’s all puffy above her top lip , messy work

Reactions: 4
Lynsey was unusually quiet for a Saturday ( yesterday)
Late start for her Sunday too?
Too much cheap pink plonk no doubt . .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lynsey was unusually quiet for a Saturday ( yesterday)
Late start for her Sunday too?
Too much cheap pink plonk no doubt . .
Give her a break she had a rough time yesterday wiv all the bad fings happening in frees

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she kicked Rib out of bed at ungodly o clock on a Sunday for clean sheets Sunday?.
Mr Duck would go chicken oriental on my arse if I did that with him . Me too . No need . I must be a dirty fucker as I change my bedding about once a month . I bathe everyday so I'm not that dirty
That slim food and tiny portions are the reason they're all so slim . You wouldn't get me or Mr Duck sharing a cake in a coffee shop , I'd stick my fork in his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she kicked Rib out of bed at ungodly o clock on a Sunday for clean sheets Sunday?.
Mr Duck would go chicken oriental on my arse if I did that with him . Me too . No need . I must be a dirty fucker as I change my bedding about once a month . I bathe everyday so I'm not that dirty
That slim food and tiny portions are the reason they're all so slim . You wouldn't get me or Mr Duck sharing a cake in a coffee shop , I'd stick my fork in his hand
She claimed she was doing her bedding yesterday instead of today to be more sustainable with the drying . .
Yeah, right 🤔

She's up to something today . .

No doubt she'll dangle a carrot later . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.