Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sounding like a super fan … it’s next month that they are off to NYC. I have my ringside seat ready. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is so much potential for EVERYTHING to go wrong in NYC, I can’t wait!
For one thing there is a massive rat problem … I really hope one scampers across her ‘tranners’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG I didn't know she was off to NYC! Seems like an odd destination for her if I'm honest wif you, but she'll have a field day posting stories on the subway there, it is genuinely FILFY!
Yep I think it was a trip for the girls birthdays and they were unable to go due to restrictions. It's a city I love and cannot wait to see the stories and the complaining she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just watched the repeat of Gogglebox 🤣
For a start. . It totally looked like Dermot and Alison were taking the piss ( shes definitely NOT part of the in crowd like she seems to think!)
The Gogglebox crew totally ripped her apart it was tip top viewing . .
And, this "pop" of colour she seems to think is so very her, completely backfired on this occasion and that silly pink heart disc on a choker left her looking like she'd had a laryngectomy ( minus the neckerchief to cover the hole!)

Massive fail but gold to watch . 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Jake’s face did too.
I loved it when she was comparing how tall he was to her. ‘I’m 5’10. No your not.’ He’s going to kick off soon and tell some home truths if she’s not careful lol. She was so awkward and calling him babe she sounds such a chav 😂

Reactions: 9
Someone is absolutely gagging for engagement with all these polls. And why is she being so full on about the 90’s anyway, is it a new trend on TikTok or something that she’s jumped on. Also her pitiful gym workouts, what is the point in her going, she’s not engaging her muscles at all on any piece of equipment she showed herself using, she’s just going through the motions, such bad form she just looks like a nodding dog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved it when she was comparing how tall he was to her. ‘I’m 5’10. No your not.’ He’s going to kick off soon and tell some home truths if she’s not careful lol. She was so awkward and calling him babe she sounds such a chav 😂
You are babe though . . Followed by big shiny square face "awkward" smile . .

Imagine that relationship with your child?
No wonder Jake rarely takes "friends" out with him . .
They're under the video/insta/twatter constantly. .
Wonder if she seeks said parents permission to share these awkward photos? 🤔

Someone is absolutely gagging for engagement with all these polls. And why is she being so full on about the 90’s anyway, is it a new trend on TikTok or something that she’s jumped on. Also her pitiful gym workouts, what is the point in her going, she’s not engaging her muscles at all on any piece of equipment she showed herself using, she’s just going through the motions, such bad form she just looks like a nodding dog
I reckon shes after VIP radio 2 festy tickets for September 🤔

Reactions: 4
You are babe though . . Followed by big shiny square face "awkward" smile . .

Imagine that relationship with your child?
No wonder Jake rarely takes "friends" out with him . .
They're under the video/insta/twatter constantly. .
Wonder if she seeks said parents permission to share these awkward photos? 🤔

I reckon shes after VIP radio 2 festy tickets for September 🤔
Oh watch this space then!!

Reactions: 3
That was my first thought too. Definitely after some kind of interview or promotion on radio 2.

The 90’s playlist started at 7pm on Thursday night. Always late to the party is our Lynsey

Reactions: 5
Peddling MORE plastic crap over on the gram today OMG you need this tool and its less than a fiver!!

Its the equivalent of a sponge and a squeegee/window blade . .

Keep ya fiver, save the already struggling planet from yet more landfill

🥱

Reactions: 6
Also her pitiful gym workouts, what is the point in her going, she’s not engaging her muscles at all on any piece of equipment she showed herself using, she’s just going through the motions, such bad form she just looks like a nodding dog
I mentioned this last week that so called PT is crap poor form or should I say no form. Doesn’t contract any mind to muscle Lynsey inbox dem you can come to my gym and I’ll personally show you how to train efficiently and properly just say the word and I’d happily correct and teach you how to train smart and safer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.