Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ferry was in germany, and it was yesterday - she's so irrelevant.
And it annoys me so much - why does she always go walking in white trainers? Why??

Reactions: 3
And STILL plugging that fuckin plant based delivery box . . BADLY

AGGGGGGHHHH
Shes like thrush 👊

Reactions: 1
And STILL plugging that fuckin plant based delivery box . . BADLY

AGGGGGGHHHH
Shes like thrush 👊
And still humiliating mini wet wipe jakey .. imagine filming your teenager when there is a storm on...she really is a Grade A bleep...so aye

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off with wiping the table down . .
She's such a robotic bore.
Who wants coffee and cake EVERY Saturday before 10 am??
Zzzzzzz 🥱

Reactions: 5
Good to see that she has no sense of hiding her use of her recycled clips. Stated today that she will be giving her carpets a clean. Shows her doing it in a white dress! Then in the next clip she shows us the outfit of the day! Those levver look trousers that make her look wide on the hips and still trying to get a collab with scampdude. Give it up lynsey. You are boring, repetitive and so last year!

Reactions: 4
Those trousers again! They are the most ill fitting garment I’ve ever seen! Why are they so short?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off with wiping the table down . .
She's such a robotic bore.
Who wants coffee and cake EVERY Saturday before 10 am??
Zzzzzzz 🥱
I wish she would stop with the acting of being freaky about germs when it is all such an act. Why does she think she is something special doing this? I do it when I’m out with kids in somewhere like McDonald’s. She is so worried about the table but it’s not like she is eating directly off it, the cake is on a plate, not to mention she probably has her bag dumped on the floor and never see her clean the bottom of it, I never put my bag on the floor and I regularly clean it.

Reactions: 9
I wish she would stop with the acting of being freaky about germs when it is all such an act. Why does she think she is something special doing this? I do it when I’m out with kids in somewhere like McDonald’s. She is so worried about the table but it’s not like she is eating directly off it, the cake is on a plate, not to mention she probably has her bag dumped on the floor and never see her clean the bottom of it, I never put my bag on the floor and I regularly clean it.
Same here with my bag. She has really dirty habits with so many things but then is desperate to maintain this veneer of cleanliness which is superficial.

Cue a story or reel about cleaning our handbags…

Todays lunch !!!!!
is that actually edible? How does she manage to make everything she cooks look so disgusting?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Seeing her jump about in the bin bag has GOT to be THE funniest thing I've seen . .

Lynsey, stop ✋
You are utterly ridiculous
( But thanks for the laughs )

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you are “gutted” about bleach, then you really, seriously, need to get a bleeping life (and a grip).
Did she not bleat on at one time she didn’t use bleach 🤔
I don’t know about anyone else but I would never put a dressing gown over my clothes, I rarely wear a dressing gown unless I’m sitting in the evening watching tv and even then prefer a short fleece wrap or lounge hoody, certainly can’t do housework in one. If you are home and planning to not go anywhere just change into something warm and comfy.

@HinchesSousChef any sign of anything? No, me neither but I thought of you.

Orla definitely gone from her naughty corner. Wall patches and samples seem to be gone but wall colour is the same as before? I don’t know.

70824219-73C7-4552-B418-2148EA390D5B.jpeg
9A90511D-5348-4CE9-B53C-254C33913F14.jpeg
6E6CDD46-287F-40E2-925E-3D86D95C8291.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.