Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to post this, so it’s okay for her to criticise others and hotels etc but no one is allowed to voice an opinion about her tips, honestly Lynsey get over yourself.

Just looked 🤢, and given we are still in a pandemic and her so called ocd about germs, she needs to show how to wash hands properly.
Anyone else squirming when she put new shoes on the counter or is it just me that won’t do that? 🤪
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ New shoes on the table is a big no no 😱

Reactions: 12
The amount she always seems to be getting rid of . I wonder how many dump runs she does a year? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Surly a suitcase and a heater could be given to someone and not just taken to the tip 🧐
That’s what l thought surely you could give the heater to a local charity , that maybe don’t have enough money to run there gas could plug that in for a little while for a little bit of warmth 🤦🏼‍♀️

PS still got your Emma mattress l see , oh is it ok now ya twit ! But don’t see you posting saying turns out it was good , nah cause they didn’t give any freebies Lego heed no more advertising for Emma eh - twit

Reactions: 10
The amount she always seems to be getting rid of . I wonder how many dump runs she does a year? 🤔
Fancy dumping a radiator in times where some people are choosing between heating their homes or putting food on the table. Talk about being ignorant to privilege.

Reactions: 14
She is utterly wasteful! She visits the tip on a weekly basis! She could easily give all these things away for free if she wanted to!

My guess is that Rib tried to sell it on the marketplace. He has form! No takers so the tip it is then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She is utterly wasteful! She visits the tip on a weekly basis! She could easily give all these things away for free if she wanted to!
Exactly, plenty of sites online to offer items foc. Long while ago she posted about getting a pink skip and how they got them regularly and I asked her why they needed them so often, not being rude or anything and she was so abusive back to me and of course blocked me, made a new account and then found tattle - I would never agree to it being okay for people to slag others off but with her, sorry she is a nasty piece of work.
So dumping perfectly good items out and then ads for bedding saying she has all the colours - her bragging and wastefulness is just awful and I really hope the followers who blow smoke up her a**e get their eyes opened and people stop lining the pockets of these nobodies.
And that poor childs arms - for goodness sake Lynsey stop projecting your weird food habits on your family and feed them. Oh and love the christmas gravy jug, not that there is anything wrong in that just not the standard you would have us believe you live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lynsey is the first person to publicly rip anyone or anything to shreds if she’s offended by it, she’s a massive witch. Her tips were tit, it’s not a lie. This is what happens outside of her carefully created Insta echo chamber, she surrounds herself with dumb sycophants who tell her how amazing she is, she believes her own puff piece, but when real, normal, non cleanaholic weirdos see her, they see her for what she really is and her thin skin can’t tolerate ANY criticism. It’s not healthy to be surrounded by adulation, take the hits on the chin and learn from it like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel she really is delusional with her profile. I mentioned something once and I promise was not derogatory to her. She snapped back and blocked me, shows her true colours. It must be a living hell in that house, nobody relaxes they all have to be cleaning, scrubbing what a house certainly not a home 😢

Reactions: 5
Why does she do those stupid posed walking videos?
It’s who does she ask to record it? I’m sure they think what an ????!
And why does she think we would want to know how they sterilise the mics? Of course they do something they can’t just let them be used dirty, boring 😴

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is so wrong but I realise who this bint reminds me off Roland rat !

And just watched her Instagram was is that bloody catwalk walk ? And she said the make up artist is making her wonderful, erm I not seeing that honey !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.