Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you make Mac and cheese and leave a corner free of cheese coz your son doesn’t like cheese????? what’s he eating dry pasta??? And the portion is nothing for a growing lad. Why is she obsessed with slimming. looking at her kids she’s given them problems

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why would you make Mac and cheese and leave a corner free of cheese coz your son doesn’t like cheese????? what’s he eating dry pasta??? And the portion is nothing for a growing lad. Why is she obsessed with slimming. If looking at her kids she’s given them problems
So poor jake has just macaroni I wonder if he’s got a food stash in his bedroom that he relies on when he’s not fed properly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So poor jake has just macaroni I wonder if he’s got a food stash in his bedroom that he relies on when he’s not fed properly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Que her finding empty wrappers in his blazer and bedroom over the next few days 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mmmm . .
MORE ½ price swan tat today . .
This time, salt and pepper mills, plastic with a wooden "effect" button . .
Classy . .

NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes having a bad day . .
Blimey, those empty toilet rolls REALLY do tip her over the edge dont they?? 🤣

Never mind, nothing that a reed diffuser wont cheer up and make you feel better eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Que her finding empty wrappers in his blazer and bedroom over the next few days 🙄
She’ll film the empty wrappers in his room, upload it all to Insta for no reason, shaming the poor lad for perfectly normal teenage behaviour. I can’t imagine how miserable and uptight her own childhood must have been to be so anal with her own. She thinks she has high standards for them but she’s just an over bearing control freak.

Reactions: 9
How obvious is it that the queen posted about the rail sale so that she could let the peasants know she travels FIRST CLASS to London!

a) nobody cares b) nobody’s impressed c) we knew it already cos you post a story of the headrests EVERY SINGLE TIME you take the train Lynz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She cringes me out when she uses the Salt and Pepper song “Push It” Allllll the time. head.
And look at her face on that leg press she is laughing so it clearly isn’t heavy. I look like I want to kill you when I’m at max on any leg machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew I had read it before somewhere but confirmed it for myself this morning - Lynsey was a GP receptionist. Of course she was 😂 there is literally no job that suits her personality more

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.