Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!!!! Most voted seemed to be @Gemma_NYC !

Ali might be nominated for an E! Award but Lydia is a strong contender for the “Best Newcomer” award in the Tattle life ‘19 ceremony 😎
Cawiee, get making an award!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah! So let's recap – shall we?

Hold, please... :LOL:

Gossip Girl Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the melodramatic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen.

Lydia Millen had a busy September...

and so much more here.

But it didn't stop there...

From Dior overkill (a.k.a., bag/belt-on-repeat and publishing 42% of her IG content to get the attention of Dior) to catching herself in a Miele little lie, Lydia's asked her minions to suffer along in her plight as a self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman!"

Affiliate Lynx is still on the run after
the release of Ali's short-film dedicated to the most famous Bengal Cat in Britain! The heart-wrenching saga kept Ali sobbing with each keystroke. But don't despair, because this lot will milk Catgate for all its worth. (We will never forget).

But hopefully, we can all forget Lydia's:

Unlike the rest of us, influenza lies, social climbing, and scandal never take a vacation.

What does October 2019 hold for Lydia Elise Millen? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I wish someone from Dior clothing would just contact her and say stop wasting your time trying to impress us it ain't happenin'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait, is she dragging Zara online? This type of bullying shouldn't be allowed! Someone get her NI number and passport details and get on the blower to the police. Zara must be absolutely devastated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Has she honestly bought an iMac and an iPad Pro for the “busiest time of the year”?.........
That would be her 4 or 5 vlogmas uploads before she gets the flu/a cold/a stomach bug/loses a cat and stops uploading????

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah! So let's recap – shall we?

Hold, please... :LOL:

Gossip Girl Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the melodramatic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen.

Lydia Millen had a busy September...

and so much more here.

But it didn't stop there...

From Dior overkill (a.k.a., bag/belt-on-repeat and publishing 42% of her IG content to get the attention of Dior) to catching herself in a Miele little lie, Lydia's asked her minions to suffer along in her plight as a self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman!"

Affiliate Lynx is still on the run after
the release of Ali's short-film dedicated to the most famous Bengal Cat in Britain! The heart-wrenching saga kept Ali sobbing with each keystroke. But don't despair, because this lot will milk Catgate for all its worth. (We will never forget).

But hopefully, we can all forget Lydia's:

Unlike the rest of us, influenza lies, social climbing, and scandal never take a vacation.

What does October 2019 hold for Lydia Elise Millen? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.
The best recap 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m watching Ali’s vlog...... #fanclubwhereyouat
God almighty it’s Lydia part two. But actually he seems genuine, if he hadn’t uploaded that bleeping crying insta story I’d find this acceptable.

He knows the neighbour killed him.
He knows he’s an awkward AF YouTuber 🤷‍♀️
He knows he belongs behind a till in Costco.

I’ve embellished some of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish someone from Dior clothing would just contact her and say stop wasting your time trying to impress us it ain't happenin'
Lydia Millen stop trying to make Fetch Dior happen. It's not going to happen.

God almighty it’s Lydia part two. But actually he seems genuine, if he hadn’t uploaded that bleeping crying insta story I’d find this acceptable.

He knows he’s an awkward AF YouTuber 🤷‍♀️

#stillhere #fanclub #SaveAli

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I smell a Zara Home Haul underway... Cue Lydia's infamous baby voice

Because... you know, Lydia says she's struggling with content and fresh ideas. :unsure: [emoji57]

View attachment 45851
She has a typo in that initial tweet. Should have written “Missing free items (thus, have to go shop in ZaraHome)”.

And why is she surprised with customer service? I’ve never heard of/experienced bad customer service from Zara. Lydia is soooo unbelievably dim. Her line of thinking is “fast fashion-cheap clothing-crappy company”, not knowing that the owner of Inditex (Zara) Amancio Ortega is the wealthiest retailer (used to be the richest person in the world in 2015) in fashion industry (and not your beloved Dior house, Lydia).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

He knows he’s an awkward AF YouTuber [emoji2368]

'Ali's that peng guy you see working at footlocker'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[emoji848]Funny how she thinks that Lydia Elise Millen BRAND is allowed to publicly talk sh*t about another company. But then we, here, in a relative privacy, and not tagging anyone, are not allowed to talk about her “brand”.

Reactions: 33
Funny how she thinks that Lydia Elise Millen BRAND is allowed to publicly talk sh*t about another company. But then we, here, in relative privacy, and not tagging anyone, are not allowed to talk about her “brand”.
Oh! We are absolutely allowed to have an opinion and share those collective opinions on a public platform. Lydia's just mad because she can't control the narrative – or Google search results. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

If she could, she'd be:

*sitting in her den of horrors* like, Block-delete-block-delete-damnit!-toot💨-block-delete...

2uG0.gif

Meanwhile, Scarrie is like... "Dear Hiring Manager, I'd like to apply for a job at..."

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just finished reading that blog post and OMG, I'm shocked. Lydia, please take our honest advice (since your followers won't bring it up for sure) and get a freaking SPELLCHECK before publishing what you write. The article is highly embarrassing, my eyes are about to bleed from what I've just read. If I was to send an email with so many grammar errors my boss would freaking fire me; you, dear Lydia, have the LUCK to be your own boss (even thought you clearly don't deserve it) so get your act together and stop embarrassing yourself.

Nothing to say regarding the content ("what content?") of the article because that's a whole other level of shame.

Proud, difficult and ignorant, what a delightful combo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You can tell that she literally gives no sh*t about what she puts on her blog anymore with the grammar and poor spelling - also does she want to reference here anymore with the ‘proud difficult woman’ title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.