Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t hate me but I think they look cheap.
Yeah i think it’s the patent look that does that... had they been in regular leather they might’ve looked more expensive maybe 🤔

Nooo! She'll bring back the Hitler. Last time someone said that on here she switched her greasy part and it looked even worse than centre. Surprised she doesn't miss the long balayage curls-they were such a security blanket for her.

Oh dear out comes the Hitler reference... let’s not go there for we all know how that escalated quickly on the site that shall not be named 😂

Having said that... 💯 agreed on her hair part. It’s not really the part though is it? It’s the fact that she wants to pat it right down slicked to her head... idk it’s a little passé

Reactions: 10
Rather disappointed that was just a poster & not her laid out like a human platter earning that buck.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The jimmy choo heels are actually gorgeous but a serious a question... why does Lydia make everything look super dirty and grubby? They don’t even fit her...View attachment 49082
Eek, too small patent, heeled pointy shoes... how uncomfortable! I think they would have looked better if they were the main feature due to the glitz, so a plain blouse/jumper rather than that see-through fussy one. Saying that I think if she ditched the fake tan, everything would look better, it's such a dated/unflattering look especially when it's so obvious.

Have of late, only watched that home haul. Christ wtf is up with the lisping. Also, who buys books just for their aesthetic decor value, blank notebooks at that? It's so staged and pretentious.

Reactions: 9
Interesting how masculine lydl always looks in fan/real life photos. This lemming is legit conversing with the male from avatar. Maybe it's that fierce manly vibe that attracted Ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right. I started watching the ‘I’m Jealous of Frow’s Wedding’ flog (pray for me) but I’ve had to make an emergency stop!

What the flying feck do these influenzas look like with their coats, jackets and blazers always around their bloody shoulders?? Just put your arms in the sleeves and PUT IT ON!! Like a normal person!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydia looks so different in real life pictures taken with mobile phones. It's like looking at a different person altogether.
Her eyes don't look the same and you ladies are right, her photos must be so heavily photoshopped.
She looks so different and SHORT. She looks short in pics taken from real events and her presence- she doesn't stand out at all.
You ladies know what I mean right? Some people have a star quality about them, they're different, they overall stand out because they give off a superstar aura/vibe but Lydia doesn't. She just looks so plain and yes, with her body language, always so unsure. She doesn't command respect or adoration. If I saw her in person I wouldn't be star struck- It must be so disappointing when fans see her.
Regarding her fillers, I don't know why she just didn't leave her face alone. It's too late to turn back now.
As much as I hate to say this- the comments on her YT channel also confirm some people think the same...
Carrie is looking much better than Lydia now. Carrie looks more fresh and vibrant. Carrie looks naturally feminine, Lydia is looking so manly and so fake now. Lydia isn't doing herself any favours by spending time with Carrie- if anything, Carrie might be spotted by other brands and get her to be their ambassador instead. The more we see Lydia with Carrie, the more we notice how hard and manly looking Lydia is.
I wonder if Lydia knows this but truly loves Carrie that she doesn't care? I'm surprised the narcissist Lydia isn't too bothered by this.
I think that maybe she started another IG account because everything about her other account is all about ads and money.
Maybe this new one is where she's going to show us how she picks her dandruff and eats them...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lydia looks so different in real life pictures taken with mobile phones. It's like looking at a different person altogether.
Her eyes don't look the same and you ladies are right, her photos must be so heavily photoshopped.
She looks so different and SHORT. She looks short in pics taken from real events and her presence- she doesn't stand out at all.
You ladies know what I mean right? Some people have a star quality about them, they're different, they overall stand out because they give off a superstar aura/vibe but Lydia doesn't. She just looks so plain and yes, with her body language, always so unsure. She doesn't command respect or adoration. If I saw her in person I wouldn't be star struck- It must be so disappointing when fans see her.
Regarding her fillers, I don't know why she just didn't leave her face alone. It's too late to turn back now.
As much as I hate to say this- the comments on her YT channel also confirm some people think the same...
Carrie is looking much better than Lydia now. Carrie looks more fresh and vibrant. Carrie looks naturally feminine, Lydia is looking so manly and so fake now. Lydia isn't doing herself any favours by spending time with Carrie- if anything, Carrie might be spotted by other brands and get her to be their ambassador instead. The more we see Lydia with Carrie, the more we notice how hard and manly looking Lydia is.
I wonder if Lydia knows this but truly loves Carrie that she doesn't care? I'm surprised the narcissist Lydia isn't too bothered by this.
I think that maybe she started another IG account because everything about her other account is all about ads and money.
Maybe this new one is where she's going to show us how she picks her dandruff and eats them...
I am afraid, in Lydia’s mind women that are not luxe enough (not covered in fake tan, not wearing overpriced clothing, watch and bags, have not experienced lavish facials and haven’t “improved” themselves with cosmetic enhancements) are less attractive than her.

Reactions: 14
don’t hate me but I think they look cheap. If they weren’t “Jimmy Choo” I wouldn’t have looked twice and neither would Lydia 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the look better irl or maybe they look bad because the look bad on her feet. 🤷‍♀️ If I was working for JC I wouldn’t be happy with this promotion 🤢

so accurate it needs to be said twice 🤣🤣

this works...
View attachment 49086View attachment 49087

This does NOT....hard like her real personality
View attachment 49088
Nah I get what you mean but I swear Lydia’s feet just make the shoes look unflattering 😂😂

Eek, too small patent, heeled pointy shoes... how uncomfortable! I think they would have looked better if they were the main feature due to the glitz, so a plain blouse/jumper rather than that see-through fussy one. Saying that I think if she ditched the fake tan, everything would look better, it's such a dated/unflattering look especially when it's so obvious.

Have of late, only watched that home haul. Christ wtf is up with the lisping. Also, who buys books just for their aesthetic decor value, blank notebooks at that? It's so staged and pretentious.
Totally agree with you, they are a statement shoe so they do need to be the focus of the outfit but what does Lydia know. That tan of hers makes everything look 100x nastier 🤮

Reactions: 5
Cheekbones and chin looking like that character out Jigsaw

Question. What does it feel like to have goo injected into your face and so much that your fake cheekbones stick out like this off the face? Stretching the skin too. Is it spongey feeling if you press into the cheek? Or does it feel like hard lumps & bits? What about when you sleep? Do u feel this weird substance as your face presses into your pillow?

Lidl’s entire face now has filler and Botox in it. What the hell does that feel like?!?! I can see she can’t move her face and it looks so puffy. Couldn’t possibly be comfortable.

I don’t know how all these women enjoy this look when so many now look like clowns with huge fake cheeks and the most vile HUGE stretched filler lips smacking together.

They are lovely shoes but it’s so hard to part with such an amount of hard earned money when we know they’re getting them for free. It’s not like they’re giving away $20 pair of heels, it’s $1000+.
She still makes everything look cheaper than their retail price

It's a bit dated to constantly wear designer labels - even Kate Middleton wears New Look or Zara and she makes it look far more expensive. Sick of these cheap looking influenzas like Lidl with their face fillered mugs, obviously drawn on too dark eyebrows and foot long fake lashes and nails, bragging and trying to push ridiculously expensive products in our faces. They all look and come across the same - dull and dated

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Some women are too obsessed with designer labels because it's a way for them to display their wealth and say- I'm better than you.
I've seen women wear designer on designer and look completely OTT and silly.
I think being classy isn't all about wearing the most expensive pieces of clothing and accessories together- it's all about simplicity, the understated look and the 'I didn't try too hard' type of look.
Lydia always looks like a villain in her clothes- I think it's the hard look on her face that makes her look like a villain if that makes sense.
She looks harsh.
The more she wears designer pieces, the more intimidating she looks and not because she's confident, it's because she's too much. Too overbearing (even with her attitude towards people)
I guess, her clothing choices mirror what she feels inside.
She can try and be adorable with her fake giggles but she just isn't likeable anymore.
People who watch her- majority of people who watch her are I'm sure only hate watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish Chouquette would just come out with it and have a full melt down over whoever this person is that is obviously pissing on her strawberries! She posted that other cryptic message about someone making passive aggressive remarks about her and that next time they did she would name and shame (or something along those lines, it was posted on here a while back) and now the latest about someone stealing her work (my first thought was Lydia and DeBeers), so just come out with it!

I find it interesting that she's fallen out with Lydia, yet has become friendly with ITF. Lydia must have come up in conversation between the two so I'd love to know what was said and whether Claire told Vic what happened etc. I always find it awkward being friends with 2 people who have fallen out or don't get on as you end up hearing both sides whether you like it or not!

Reactions: 13
Wow so she does the shoulder thing even in person (not just in pics). Looks really weird
Makes her collar bones pop. It’s a trick anorexics use to look skinner in photos. 😆
When you haven’t lost a cat and need look thinner.... 😐 scrunch your upper body up!

more tips and tricks might be available on Lydiaunhinged soon!!

Reactions: 16
This Intimissimi thing is quite weird, i've looked at all their social media and they have not promoted Lydia's meet up at all, or pictured it or anything. Their twitter and insta feeds are full of super models like Irina Shayak, so the Lydia thing seems really low key. Throw a load of freebies at a UK influencer in return for mentions and photos etc. But i don't get the meet up - seems like Lydia is the only one who has mentioned it, looked very small and only a few people there. Usually with a meet up - like the By Terry ones at Selfridges she's done, Carrie would video it all and then put on insta stories - even Lydia hasn't put much up. I think a lot of what goes on with influencers is very clever smoke and mirrors, they make something seem mega when its really nothing much at all.

Reactions: 19
Some women are too obsessed with designer labels because it's a way for them to display their wealth and say- I'm better than you.
I've seen women wear designer on designer and look completely OTT and silly.
I think being classy isn't all about wearing the most expensive pieces of clothing and accessories together- it's all about simplicity, the understated look and the 'I didn't try too hard' type of look.

Do you mean like this
😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ALI HAS UPLOADED TO TIKTOK... I REPEAT... ALI HAS UPLOADED TO TIKTOK...THIS IS TOO GOOD TO MISS 🤣🤣🤣

Please do similar Lydia 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nooo! She'll bring back the Hitler. Last time someone said that on here she switched her greasy part and it looked even worse than centre. Surprised she doesn't miss the long balayage curls-they were such a security blanket for her.

Sorry for the double post re centre parting 🤣. This looks better but what's going on with those lips? 😲

Reactions: 7
Madame Tussaud's called, they want their wax doll back.
She needs to figure out a different hairstyle.. She doesn't look "chic" at all. She looks like her water is broken and she hasn't showered in days, and the darkness in her hair now with the straight center park pulled back behind her hair with all the grease and product makes her look even more off...kinda like a hobo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ALI HAS UPLOADED TO TIKTOK... I REPEAT... ALI HAS UPLOADED TO TIKTOK...THIS IS TOO GOOD TO MISS [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Please do similar Lydia [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
What is Tik tok?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.