Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different and SHORT. She looks short in pics taken from real events and her presence- she doesn't stand out at all.
Lydia uses leg stretching apps, always wears heels and perpetually stands on her tip-toes. The height insecurity is real with this one. She's not a bit above 5'4" but lies and says she is 5'6" to 5'7". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if you're going to have a centre parting and use tons of makeup on your face which is mainly orange in colour and not your natural shade, it may be wise to paint a matching orange strip on your centre parting scalp. Just saying poppet but of course, you do you!

• Haha
This Intimissimi thing is quite weird, i've looked at all their social media and they have not promoted Lydia's meet up at all, or pictured it or anything. Their twitter and insta feeds are full of super models like Irina Shayak, so the Lydia thing seems really low key. Throw a load of freebies at a UK influencer in return for mentions and photos etc. But i don't get the meet up - seems like Lydia is the only one who has mentioned it, looked very small and only a few people there. Usually with a meet up - like the By Terry ones at Selfridges she's done, Carrie would video it all and then put on insta stories - even Lydia hasn't put much up. I think a lot of what goes on with influencers is very clever smoke and mirrors, they make something seem mega when its really nothing much at all.
Ha. It fell short, like most things Lydia attempts.

I'm embarrassed for her. Literally, no one showed up. What a waste for Intimiss-how-the-fuck-do-you-say-it. 🤷‍♀️

They would have been better off partnering with several higher quality influencers for their UK-only push. I'd wager Lydia's involvement hasn't translated into real sales. :sneaky:

Reactions: 18
Good god [emoji23]

What does he do on it?
I’m still trying to figure out what he’s doing 🤣
Lydia is trying to make tiktok lux.... 🤣🤣

look at the normal uploads to tiktok and compare it to Lydia’s attempt 😬
She’s an embarrassment.
It’s like going to a Christmas panto and seeing a rendition of hamlet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#Pressevent –– Lydia would rather sacrifice her first-born than declare the context of her brand relationships!

She must be shook because she's labeling "everything" now in her IG stories. Nevermind that you have to pull out a magnifying glass to see the PR/Ad declarations. :sneaky: 🤦‍♀️ :LOL:

FireShot Capture 939 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillen_.png
FireShot Capture 940 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillen_.png
FireShot Capture 942 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillen_.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's so dressed inappropriately for a daytime launch event, but i guess short of actually purchasing something with her own money, she has to take the freebies she can get! It says something that her wedding dress designer is the only one willing to dress her!

Reactions: 11
The Intimissimi Delusion is Real - Even their PR manager is block-delete trigger happy! 🤷‍♀️

"Changing hearts and minds?" :unsure:

The Intimissimi PR imbecile that hired Lydiot is clearly taking a page from her playbook: When the truth hurts, delete and block it!

Can't deny it! So delete it! :LOL:

FireShot Capture 251 - David Charles Bayes on Instagram_ “Perfect evening at our @intimissim_ ...png

FireShot Capture 253 - Content Unavailable • Instagram - www.instagram.com.png

• Haha
Hahahaha good one. I don’t think the kardashians ever cared to look classy, though perfect case in point! Not saying they can’t look cool to some since somehow they carry it off (vs. looking good) but it certainly is an OTT look. I mean they wear Spanx in public Ffs I’m so perplexed by today’s celebs

What is my comment even?? I guess I am getting accustomed with posting/conversing with you lot and started typing and posting before realising it was a non-comment and a thought better kept to myself.

K will shut. up. now.

Good god [emoji23]

What does he do on it?
Check out his stories. There’s a glimpse there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't it suppose to be noticeable and easy for the consumer to see and recognize?
In theory! :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

It's so bleeping absurd that they do everything they can to hide/cover up the context of posts. Not a big deal. Not illegal to partner with brands. I follow plenty of creators who are upfront. As a result, I support their brand partnerships (i.e., Tamara K, etc.) The fact that they don't try to hide it 24/7 is what makes me support them even more.

Lydia and her incessant Lidl lies are just atrocious!

Oh dear.

Is this what happens when you don't make worthwhile contributions to society? You start to lose your damn mind?
source.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The Intimissimi Delusion is Real - Even their PR manager is block-delete trigger happy! [emoji2368]

"Changing hearts and minds?" :unsure:

The Intimissimi PR imbecile that hired Lydiot is clearly taking a page from her playbook: When the truth hurts, delete and block it!

Can't deny it! So delete it! [emoji38]

View attachment 49143

View attachment 49144
That photo really points out how midget Millen uses clothing to give the illusion of height; Here we see her with a new waistline & legs far longer than a man substantially taller than herself.

Reactions: 10
Please tell me that's not her posing being driven in the back of her own car??![emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.