Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question. What does it feel like to have goo injected into your face and so much that your fake cheekbones stick out like this off the face? Stretching the skin too. Is it spongey feeling if you press into the cheek? Or does it feel like hard lumps & bits? What about when you sleep? Do u feel this weird substance as your face presses into your pillow?

Lidl’s entire face now has filler and Botox in it. What the hell does that feel like?!?! I can see she can’t move her face and it looks so puffy. Couldn’t possibly be comfortable.

I don’t know how all these women enjoy this look when so many now look like clowns with huge fake cheeks and the most vile HUGE stretched filler lips smacking together.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
^ Keeping up that look takes a lot of work, too. BOTOX and many filler brands only last a few months. You have to shell out 100s of dollars each time and be constantly coming back for "touch-ups". An expensive habit...that can also literally atrophy your muscles over extended use. Yikes.

(I do marketing writing for the cosmetic industry and have to talk about injectables a lot.)

Reactions: 18
Question. What does it feel like to have goo injected into your face and so much that your fake cheekbones stick out like this off the face? Stretching the skin too. Is it spongey feeling if you press into the cheek? Or does it feel like hard lumps & bits? What about when you sleep? Do u feel this weird substance as your face presses into your pillow?

Lidl’s entire face now has filler and Botox in it. What the hell does that feel like?!?! I can see she can’t move her face and it looks so puffy. Couldn’t possibly be comfortable.

I don’t know how all these women enjoy this look when so many now look like clowns with huge fake cheeks and the most vile HUGE stretched filler lips smacking together.

Plastic surgery makes the face hard and swollen. The mixture of collagen + silicon aids the face in making the skin rigid and make it young again.

Hence, this is only recommended for women 40+, because of the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. If you do it younger, it ruins the skin and makes you dependent on it.

You have to continuously put it on your face, or else the skin will sag. It will feel heavy. Imagine your skin with plastic concrete. She'll definitely get a free pass as a member of Keeping up with the kardashians.

Reactions: 8
It makes me cringe when people consider themselves fashionable etc wear ill-fitting items.
Lyds cramming her hooves into any old shoe as long as its freeee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh wow! That's embarrassing. :oops: 😄
Who does that?! 🤦‍♀️ Especially at an event she is hosting!

source (2).gif

Also, Why is Lydia Bobblehead Millen's face smile crooked? :unsure:

FireShot Capture 250 - Stories • Instagram - www.instagram.com.png
71194926_956624354696825_5259187222529937504_n.jpg

Her body language says it all... Incredibly Insecure Woman

FireShot Capture 938 - tense shoulders body language - Google Searc_ - https___www.google.com_...png

FireShot Capture 250 - Stories • Instagram - www.instagram.com.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
New thread!

Thanks to @dezign for the inspo!

Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the tragic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen. Lydia's October shenanigans have reached new levels of cringe! But which of her multiple IG personalities will shine on a new season thread of Single White Female #Frowwedding Envy? That's a secret we'll surely tell.

What does the rest of October 2019 hold for Lydia Millen? That's one secret you know we'll tell. You know you love us. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.
Gemma, your talent knows no bounds! Bravo!! You are definitely “Monthly Favorites” 2.0, an upgraded replacement throwback harkening the days when Lidl actually created content that had some basis in her own opinion and wasn’t just #Ad #Spon #Gifted #PRPress #AffiliateLynx....

• Heart
It makes me cringe when people consider themselves fashionable etc wear ill-fitting items.

Bleaugh that’s v bizarre... I do like those shoes though - any clue where they’re from? Heh

Reactions: 4
She should stop with the centre parting.....I read that only beautiful prople with symmetrical faces can carry off this look!

She should stop with the centre parting.....I read that only beautiful prople with symmetrical faces can carry off this look!

Reactions: 7
Bleaugh that’s v bizarre... I do like those shoes though - any clue where they’re from? Heh

They are lovely shoes but it’s so hard to part with such an amount of hard earned money when we know they’re getting them for free. It’s not like they’re giving away $20 pair of heels, it’s $1000+.

Reactions: 12
They are the Jimmy Choo "Bing" heels

View attachment 49065

*Not affiliate lynx 😂
Thanks @Squishypotatoes , although having seen those shoes with your handle I can really only think of... squishy toes 😭

Appreciate the help though, and I would gladly contribute some money if you had placed affiliate lynx 😍 (just so it’s clear to Lydia we don’t dislike her because we are jealous, we dislike her because she is plainly dishonest)

They are lovely shoes but it’s so hard to part with such an amount of hard earned money when we know they’re getting them for free. It’s not like they’re giving away $20 pair of heels, it’s $1000+.
They get them free in the wrong size though 😂

Reactions: 9
Are they deformed or is it something she consciously does?
I’d love to say deformed (lol) but alas it’s something that she does. Probably thinks it makes her look endearing. It looks terrible. Whatever happened to standing straight with shoulders down & relaxed???

Reactions: 6
The jimmy choo heels are actually gorgeous but a serious a question... why does Lydia make everything look super dirty and grubby? They don’t even fit her...
658D8101-4D16-4F58-A426-22E6C063D24B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The jimmy choo heels are actually gorgeous but a serious a question... why does Lydia make everything look super dirty and grubby? They don’t even fit her...
Maybe this is one of those instances where she really shouldn't have asked for a smaller size ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The jimmy choo heels are actually gorgeous but a serious a question... why does Lydia make everything look super dirty and grubby? They don’t even fit her...View attachment 49082
don’t hate me but I think they look cheap. If they weren’t “Jimmy Choo” I wouldn’t have looked twice and neither would Lydia 🤷‍♀️ Maybe the look better irl or maybe they look bad because the look bad on her feet. 🤷‍♀️ If I was working for JC I wouldn’t be happy with this promotion 🤢

so accurate it needs to be said twice 🤣🤣

this works...
47BA1638-908D-464F-8732-D290C4E8720D.jpeg
E7711A40-759E-4F00-8BE1-0F6DDA7670C8.jpeg

This does NOT....hard like her real personality
691038D2-8E4A-4806-AAFE-1CE08E49F7DB.jpeg

Reactions: 8

Nooo! She'll bring back the Hitler. Last time someone said that on here she switched her greasy part and it looked even worse than centre. Surprised she doesn't miss the long balayage curls-they were such a security blanket for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.