Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALI DO NOT LISTEN TO THE OTHER TATTLERS.... THEY’RE JEALOUS!!
WE LOVE YOUR TIKTOK’S

can I request a duet with Harrison please!!!
“Girls just wanna have fun...” or something similar.

I’ve downloaded this bleeping app for you don’t you leave me hanging!!
#TrueFan #RaveThreadComingSoon

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Please tell me that's not her posing being driven in the back of her own car??![emoji23]
Why the hell is she dressed in all white. It’s a ridiculous outfit

She’s mad!!! Why the eff is she commenting on her own bloody video with her other account!!?? Wtf

Also is that the Meldrum lady some of you were commenting about in the last thread??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
D62C9C40-0A89-49F1-AEB3-B7B7D575540C.jpeg

embarrassing

I thought she told us she swears by retinol and Elisabeth Arden vitamin drops....

06AE1932-29E6-4570-8057-474C07EA7D4B.jpeg

so we’re now expected to add a third expensive product to that mix..
when her skin really isn’t that good. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is anything in her house actually purchased?
This is just getting bleeping ridiculous! I want to go out on a limb and say over 97 percent of the things she posts are press product, press trip, press discount, affiliate lynx, sponsored product, sponsored post...may be missing a few of her stupid attempts at doing doing her job.... oh and Ad 🤣🤣😤

&& this seasons new stuff... way to be sustainable, way to not be wasteful, way to be creative and reuse repurpose recycle... oh wait, I forgot you are just an influencer and not any sort of creative or ethic human being.

She is actually a horrible human being. It’s despicable that she is allowed to have any sort of platform. She uses and abuses it and does not one single bit of good with it 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She could follow Sophie Paterson and raffle off last seasons homewares and give the proceeds to a charity...

Reactions: 10
This is just getting bleeping ridiculous! I want to go out on a limb and say over 97 percent of the things she posts are press product, press trip, press discount, affiliate lynx, sponsored product, sponsored post...
You wouldn't be wrong! 🤷‍♀️

Lydia is likely broke on a different level... Lydia's Lidle Life of Lies. 🤷‍♀️

Lydia literally hopped on a vlog and whined about a 40 quid ($50) charge to assemble a fucking Amazon.com office chair. It's an example of what she'll spend when it comes out of her pocket.

It's also proof positive that she barely paid for anything in that house unless she had to (i.e., workmen services). Service companies aren't doling out free work!

Guessing that Lydia's monthly mortgage is est. $10,500 (if she put $75k (5%) down at a 5% interest rate). That's not including property tax, home insurance, and mortgage insurance. Add two luxury auto leases to the mix and monthly house bills. It's not a far stretch to assume they're living paycheck to paycheck and relying on credit cards.

You can be broke at any level.

For example, my friend has a larger property (they paid $1.2 million), a large boat that takes $500 to fill up when we go on the lake, two cars, and two kids, etc. Everything he earns goes toward debt payments. His wife doesn't work. He's a prime example of being broke on a different level. He keeps very little of what is coming in, which gives him no opportunity to build real wealth. It's their choice to live this way so I don't berate them, but it's not smart. And his overreliance on alcohol is a daily reminder of this fact.

If people knew Lydia's financial situation they wouldn't want her life. 🤷‍♀️

There's nothing inspirational about living with that kind of debt over your head. It sucks the life out of people. Hence why Ali looks like he's a cast member on The Walking Dead. Stress.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, as I type this she's unpacking "Press Products" From OKA.com.

Her foyer mirror, for example, is from OKA (likely free), but the doesn't disclose it. She just writes "Mirror @scopestake82" to suggest her designer friend sourced it. Again, context! :LOL:

Assume anything that is not a "service" is gifted and you'll get a good picture of Lydia's Lidle Life of Lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Moving further from London was the worst move she's ever made, she's clearly to lazy to drive/take a train down to events. It doesn't matter how many followers she has if she constantly keeps turning them down then eventually she won't be invited at all, then complains that she doesn't have any friends in the industry, or get invited anywhere it's because they never see you. If she actually went to out her vlogs would be 20-30 minutes max as she'd have tons of things to actually post about and not drag opening a box. I'm glad that Victoria still seems to attending events.

Reactions: 14
Moving further from London was the worst move she's ever made, she's clearly to lazy to drive/take a train down to events. It doesn't matter how many followers she has if she constantly keeps turning them down then eventually she won't be invited at all, then complains that she doesn't have any friends in the industry, or get invited anywhere it's because they never see you. If she actually went to out her vlogs would be 20-30 minutes max as she'd have tons of things to actually post about and not drag opening a box. I'm glad that Victoria still seems to attending events.
Precisely. Part of her job is to show up. It plays a huge part in her ability to stay relevant and attract brand deals. She doesn't realize there are hundreds of rising influenzas that put in the work and are ready to steal her spot. Her low-effort mediocre attempt makes her a prime target.

No respect for Lydia's level of lazy.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Could Halfpenny be the brand Lydia is ambassador now? The brand she was trashing about on Twitter (which of course now deleted?)
They're a smaller brand and apparently fan-girl her; so I doubt they'd turn down the opportunity to work with Lydia if she had 1/2 of her current followers. I'm thinking it's a larger more recognizable brand. Hence why she locked and loaded on that pompous tweet cloaked in quasi-inspirational "look at me now" shade.

Time will tell... 🤷‍♀️

I know one thing, I can't wait to find out and repost that tit on Twitter. :LOL: Because... screenshots keep Lydiot accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Intimissimi x Lydia Elise Millen Shopping Event Flop –– Major Fail

The Intimissimi x Lydia event was clearly NOT a hit.

A result of choosing a brand rep that
can't be bothered to pronounce their name correctly, on numerous occasions. Lydiot finally fake-apologized about it after being called out (i.e., brand-tagged) on Twitter.

And it looks like all of 12 people showed up to this sad event. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Tamara K. would have been a much better choice!

Not very confident is she. Looks absolutely terrified as if she's not supposed to be there; like that poor Guy Goma, mistakenly interviewed on BBC news about a subject he knew nothing about...oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she not complained over the past 3 months that her skin was a mess as she was trying something new? 🤔
THIS!!!!!
It wasn’t that long ago she said she was trying something that hadn’t worked well with her skin,
that definitely wasn’t over 3 months ago so haw can she recommend something else AFTER already recommending the Elizabeth Arden tit 🤷‍♀️

Another “Lydia Unstable” post... another video of her eye fu€king herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
brace yourselves....

incoming eye bleeping on insta....
Just gross.

Her shoulders pushed up like that.

Lydia is so mediocre, yet tries so hard. Highly insecure and attention-seeking. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
notice on that post she lists all the products she's used and where all her clothes are from - nothing declared as press, pr or gift!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.