Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I thought it would have been a prestigious brand, Dolls House Fashion is pretty low grade and nothing to get excited about. Maybe Jimmy Choo, she had the meeting there last week?
Who offered Lydia a year-long brand deal (prompting that classless deleted tweet)?

Ah! Could be. But Jimmy Choo works with high-profile global brand ambassadors ... Cara Delevingne, Chinese actress and singer Victoria Song, etc. I doubt Jimmy Choo would deign to sign Lydiot for a year-long deal. And De Beers doesn't work with influencers in that capacity (historically).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On the contrary to lidl, claire has nice long fingers. Not all deformed from the nose and scalp picking!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Claire losing her tit gave me the impression it was more than a one off de beers AD lydl had landed?

So do intimisimi(whatever) sell special bras for people with botched boob jobs?

Reactions: 4
Apparently, Lydia can't let Claire have her De Beers Moment Either...

@Lola Faith, you were right. Claire is definitely shading Lydiot. Claire partnered with De Beers in Dec. 2017 and Lydia's attempting to steal her thunder, as per her single white female 'Wedding Vlog'.

View attachment 48953View attachment 48954
Yep Claire is still working with them from what i thought so no doubt she is/was an ambassador as she often mentions the jewellery in various vlogs. I doubt very much they would partner with old greasy face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why not? Please don't tell me you think we have a year of wedding dresses ahead of us with a Halfpenny partnership?

Maybe Claire saw Lydia's vlog last night, and the De Beers bit was enough to piss her right off, maybe it looks like Lydia is working with De Beers but in actual fact she's not. Maybe it was as i said, Carrie called up and asked if they could film a bit in the shop for a wedding related vlog? Who knows, maybe sly millen does stuff like that to get in with people, i mean you never know the basis of what is going on when you see snippets in a vlog, so only Claire would know!

Reactions: 12
Lydia making more instagram accounts is just dumb. She isn't getting new followers, she is just getting the same followers on multiple accounts to appear as if they are different.
Ali marrying her had to have been 10000 percent just a business idea, they seem to be two completely different people with different morals and ethics and those are kinda key in a happy healthy marriage.
Lydia is also losing her tit lately. She's going to alienate her frenemy Vic and I think she is actually not really that liked by anyone in the youtube/influencer/fashion community and i don't necessarily think its because of competition with jobs contracts etc. I think its because she is a brat, a doorknob, a copy cat, uncreative and just plain awful..I don't necessarily blame them for not liking her.
Lydia is so on the fast track to career failure and a mental breakdown and it may just be the most interesting thing to watch currently. She clearly is holding onto this fake persona that she wants to have and isn't all that concerned with her career longevity as when most are failing they take a look at criticism and figure out what to do to change and better. Lydiot just deletes all he criticism so its no wonder.

Reactions: 24
^ Agree that no one in the industry can possibly like her...if it’s transparent to us how embarrassing must it look to her peers? I imagine they’re forced to engage with one another amicably but gosh, the amount of cringe they must be experiencing! She’s burnt so many bridges and she’s completely isolated herself from everyone in the industry; she always has to bring a blankie to events and when she does attend at all she’s always on her phone ignoring everyone. What’s she doing on there? Catching up on Tattle threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia's new IG – 5 Accounts and counting. Truly, the gift that keeps giving...

If this greaseball slicks back that Gollum hair behind those elfling ears one-more-bleeping-time. 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: :sneaky:

Between her and Ali they have 5 Instagram accounts: Hers, His, Lumi's, Home, and the new unedited Eye-duck Diaries. Lydia's working hard to look like she has a much larger following than she actually does.

ezgif-1-cc05e5566822.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
9037DEB6-04CE-4575-AD2A-3DDC04C00C69.jpeg

I’m assuming this is the less manic (more malnourished) Millen Gorden banging on about his new iPhone or Mac....
how the duck are they getting content from this

#StillNumberOneFan #NumberOneOfNine #YesNine #Imcounting #RaveThreadComingSoon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When your minions smell the bullshit but slop it up and nibble anyway. 🤷‍♀️

#InstagramAccountsForAllMyPersonalities

FireShot Capture 247 - Gill Durham🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on Twitter_ _@LydiaEmillen @LydiaMillen_ - twitter...png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ali: Lydia gets ready topless.

Of course, she does. Or perhaps she stores her GHD curler in the gap for easy access. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 932 - HOUSE UPDATE, NEW TECH & PARIS - Vlog - YouT_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A wedding video. Almost two years later. A wedding. Video.

DistinctUntidyBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

The MINUTE Lydia tries to spout out anymore rubbish about "women supporting women", we need to throw THIS exact example in her big bloated face. She is SUCH A SNAKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apparently, Lydia can't let Claire have her De Beers Moment Either...

@Lola Faith, you were right. Claire is definitely shading Lydiot. Claire partnered with De Beers in Dec. 2017 and Lydia's attempting to steal her thunder, as per her single white female 'Wedding Vlog'.

View attachment 48953View attachment 48954
Absolutely, Lydia is running scared. She has no new content ideas and is only friends with Vic because she can quiz her about what she’s up to, copy her or pinch ideas. She is using Vics connection and bookings made through Gleam to steal ideas. And to say she must stop saying no to bookings is utter rubbish. “YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED’ we’re not stupid. Lydia is getting desperate. Proof with her latest vlog. What the hell was that! Saying she has meetings with Jimmy Choo! Wheres the video proof? I don’t believe her. It’s all lies. She uses people to get what she wants regardless of the consequences and doesn’t care who she hurts along the way. It’s all about money. That’s what she sees as being successful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.