Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali: Lydia gets ready topless.

Of course, she does. Or perhaps she stores her GHD curler in the gap for easy access. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 48981
So all this time we thought that what she does all day when not vlogging is eyef**k herself in the mirror and camera. But it's worse than that. She is doing it topless (I wanted to add a smiley here but can't decide which one cause I don't actually know how I feel about this 😆).

Guessing she's like this cause she applied fake tan (please let this be the reason). If that's the case, she dries her fake tan in the nude every... what - 3 days is it? Just so she doesn't get any streaks as they wouldn't fit with her white feet and parting. So what are your theories on her bottom part? Does she only air dry her top half and not care about the bottom (we now know she does as she loves a "party at the back" - this is her quote from her latest vlog which I unfortunately decided to watch 😃) or is she fully in the nude but smearing her little flat Gordon-Millen all over the tan chairs? It would explain why she constantly changes the furniture. I might have cracked the case of the disappearance of that freebie pink chair.

Sorry if I went too far, just honestly wondering why one is sitting topless applying makeup so far away from the bathroom 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ali has joined Lydiot on the content struggle bus!

Ali's latest vlog is ages old and repurposing content he a) filmed for Lydia and b) Lydia already showed her minions many times over. That influenza content cold snap is upon us and they're both suffering from a lack of fresh content! 🤷‍♀️

If you want 12 minutes of sleep-inducing verboseness. Treat yo self! :sneaky: (I need coffee after that time waste...)

FireShot Capture 934 - HOUSE UPDATE, NEW TECH & PARIS - Vlog - YouT_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Ali's latest vlog is ages old and repurposing content he a) filmed for Lydia and b) Lydia already showed her minions many times over. That influenza content cold snap is upon us and they're both suffering from a lack of fresh content! 🤷‍♀️

If you want 12 minutes of sleep-inducing verboseness. Treat yo self! :sneaky: (I need coffee after that time waste...)

View attachment 48998
He looks stale🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every comment on her new account is a wannabe influencer. Sooo many. What is suddenly wrong with working for a living??? What is this life...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is actually so vile. Compare two insta stories from right now, one is Claire Chanelle showing each item of clothing she's wearing in her post, saying how comfy and lovely her shoes are blah blah, and then on the other hand we have Lydiot actually foot bleeping herself in a cab wearing her Jimmy Choo freebies - i just loathe her so much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 49000
Jesus Christ Ali... we’re trying to help you out here but FFS you’re making it difficult.
yet another Millen gloating about losing weight 😂😂
you have one more cat to lose you know....which basically means you could fit in Lydias wedding dress by Christmas 😬

he really is painfully boring, I think my battery went down a good 20% in those 12 minutes.
Ali nice bit dim.
And that fake attempt at flirting.... or whatever that was in the bedroom 🤢
stop it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe Ali is just a Millen too, not actually a Gordon like he claims? And that’s why she’s never changed it!

Oh and Apple just recently joined up to reward style affiliate programme so maybe that’s why they are pushing it so much, more aff lynx

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just noticed Lydia receives almost double the likes compared to her London peers.. doesn’t seem realistic and definitely suspect they’re bought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Intimissimi x Lydia Elise Millen Shopping Event Flop –– Major Fail

The Intimissimi x Lydia event was clearly NOT a hit.

A result of choosing a brand rep that
can't be bothered to pronounce their name correctly, on numerous occasions. Lydiot finally fake-apologized about it after being called out (i.e., brand-tagged) on Twitter.

And it looks like all of 12 people showed up to this sad event. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Tamara K. would have been a much better choice!

Hilarious. My husband likes my matching underwear, of course he does, he is the one who prances around the house in it while she is drowning in her wedding gear😆🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hilarious. My husband likes my matching underwear, of course he does, he is the one who prances around the house in it while she is drowning in her wedding gear😆🥳
😂😂😂 I was just about to say... well that’s not right! We all know men like lingerie but they don’t care if it matches. The only thought is how to get it off. In this case however ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I was just about to say... well that’s not right! We all know men like lingerie but they don’t care if it matches. The only thought is how to get it off. In this case however ... [emoji23]
When she said that...god, I think they’ve never been naked next to each other in their lives? Or even in underwear. I imagine she showed up to her wedding night in a fake-tan encrusted robe!! Actually I’d rather not imagine that at all. The rate they’re going, if they sit any closer to each other their bony bits will start a cozy autumnal fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m 99% sure it’s DeBeers, as it’s quite natural that they wouldn’t allow to film in a store (security reasons).
Im sure Lydia is not allowed to film on many stores. To me is hard to know what brand consider "She is not the right fit". Could be ANY brand!

• Haha
Absolutely, Lydia is running scared. She has no new content ideas and is only friends with Vic because she can quiz her about what she’s up to, copy her or pinch ideas. She is using Vics connection and bookings made through Gleam to steal ideas. And to say she must stop saying no to bookings is utter rubbish. “YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED’ we’re not stupid. Lydia is getting desperate. Proof with her latest vlog. What the hell was that! Saying she has meetings with Jimmy Choo! Wheres the video proof? I don’t believe her. It’s all lies. She uses people to get what she wants regardless of the consequences and doesn’t care who she hurts along the way. It’s all about money. That’s what she sees as being successful.
I agree something seems amiss but this would mean EVERYONE is complicit in her lies... I just find it so unbelievable that not one person — cal, Carrie, Ali — would call her out on these. Another thing that is curious is how her family don’t even call her out on the tit she says?

Don’t get me wrong though I’ve seen her countless inconsistencies over the years to know she is fibbing but yeah... that’s the part that boggles me, that nobody ever puts her in her circle. Surely cal and rest of family aren’t sheeple. We know Ali and Carrie may be for other reasons...

Reactions: 7
Always amusing to see tagged pics lol she looks nothing like what she presents.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.