Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Once again, proves that Lydia has zero understanding of cosmetics and skin types. If you choose the right foundation for your skin type, your makeup will stay flawless all day and night. There won’t be any need to reapply. If not, the foundation is just crappy.

Btw, her greasy face, that she calls “glow”, is due to botox. And I’m not hating. I know it for a fact, as I had exactly the same look, when I first got my forehead injected, even though my skin is normal to dry.
Exactly!

The number one thing I most look for in a foundation is one that requires ZERO touch ups. If it does? In my mind it needs to go in the trash.

Why would you WANT one that you have to tote around in your bag to keep it looking nice? [emoji2370]

(Even more confusing is that the Dior forever foundation is actually praised for being long-wearing. But let’s be honest, rather than say the makeup is so good she doesn’t need to fuss with it all day...Lydia was looking for an excuse to show off her stupid Dior saddle bag yet again.)

P.S. sorry for the ramble on this knobhead’s latest ad. It’s just marketing is my job so it floors me the level of crap she puts together. She is so bad at marketing she actually makes me not like products I already do!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia! At this point, we need you to cut us (Tattle Life) a check!

This is why you don't do fashion week:

Because you are NEVER invited - imbecile. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

And you are busy:

Whilst you did get lucky with a Paris pity-pass to 2 shows courtesy of Loreal Makeup PR. Those are a few reasons why you're never at Fashion Week (in any city).

FireShot Capture 870 - THIS IS WHY I DONT DO FASHION WEEK - Lydia E_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 871 - THIS IS WHY I DONT DO FASHION WEEK - Lydia E_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vampy5555

Even if I didn't dislike Lydia this much, I really don't think she has the 'DIOR' look.
She looks hard and I just feel like I can't put into words... She looks like she should be partnering with Boohoo- some cheap brands if that makes sense?
She doesn't have the regal and classy look. I think this is why Dior doesn't want to use her as much as they do others.
When I think of Dior, I think of angelic, soft and naturally beautiful faces
Lydia isn't for Dior.

I agree! When I saw the bag, I couldn't help but think of the cheap bags you see in those cheap holiday markets.
I don't know who is in charge of the rebranding but it's definitely the wrong move.

Probably because Christian Dior was always a brand for classy wealthy ladies. They continued this with their Miss Dior perfume & their makeup & skincare being aimed always at looking & being classy, glamorous, feminine & ladylike. Christian Dior was known for his gorgeous gowns and dresses worn by the rich (back in the day 50’s 60’s). Not just anybody wore dior back in the day. Even back 18 yrs ago when I worked as a makeup artist for Lancôme, when I worked with the Dior girls their customers were only classy older women. Trashy bitches did not step foot anywhere near Dior.

Designer brands working with social media whores have cheapened their brands. As far as I’m concerned they’re no longer worth the investment. I see women of all ages (especially 18yr - early 20’s) walking around at shopping centres here in Melbourne Australia with the same Gucci black crossbody bag, Louis Vuitton bags, Valentino stud heels, etc so it’s no different now than high street branded items which to me makes them not worth the big bucks they charge. The joy & pride of owning designer hand made bags and items, the craftsmanship, the status symbol, it’s all dead now.

• Heart

My2cents

Chatty Member
I wish someone from Dior clothing would just contact her and say stop wasting your time trying to impress us it ain't happenin'

• Haha

Missy fuzzy

Lydia using her minions to start her brand begging is one of the most tragic things ever...

Apparently, Lydiot is too dim to use Google. But really, her minions deserve to be used and lied to if they don't catch on to this.

View attachment 46701
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it her "job" to influence people on what to buy and where to buy them. But so far I have only seen her asking her followers where she can buy so and so and then begging the company of choice and getting freebie from them. Then she has the audacity to make ig posts and yt videos where she can promote that stuff using her affiliate lynx and get money from her followers for a product which they had introduced to her. So who is the influencer here? Lydia or the lemmings? And my question is how dim are her followers for not realizing that begging for stuff on social media does not an influencer make. Smh 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

langwidere

It’s baffling to her followers because they haven’t yet recognised it’s purely out of jealousy. If Lydia had done seasonal content on wedding trends in the past it would make sense. This is simply sour grapes and bragging about HER wedding.

Lydia is small in stature, small in mind and small in generosity of spirit. She can’t let anyone have a moment.
Absolutely—she’s seething because all eyes are on ITF at the moment. Hence her attempt to shoehorn it in as ‘organic’ content; at the end she’s trying to justify posting it now as opposed to during her anniversary as part of vlogmas—apparently it’s more organic to try on wedding dresses now than it is then?

Lydia, it’s never organic to prance around in your three sponsored #kindlygifted Press Product wedding dresses right on the back of your closest industry peer/rival’s actual wedding. Especially when your wedding was two blooming years ago. Trying to turn another Halfpenny loan into a wedding dress try-on is akin to receiving a Jo Malone candle in the mail and being inspired to dress your ‘Russian Room’ with wedding flowers. Very natural, very organic!

But thanks for uploading that wedding vlog, Lidl! Really. Because we all got to see in the description box exactly what you paid for. Which is sweet fuck all, apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh hang on we must be due a cosy loungewear haul as she was begging for some in a recent vid?
I’m sure we’re gonna be treated to a “sneaky glimpse” at her IntimissWhateverTheFuckItsCalled lounge wear soon.
The ones she was gifted but forgot to declare 😬
Then we have the
Autumnal home wear haul, luxury gifts (I’m begging for) for Christmas haul, getting someone else to decorate my house for Christmas, what I got myself for Christmas, what Ali got me for Christmas
All in the first week of December before we cut to the sickness diaries.

Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?
“Your time is ending Felicia” I love this 🤣🤣

Dear god this is what they deem as trolling, abuse and hatred?!!!
Better not tell her about the young kids that take their lives after years of abuse about their sexuality 😐 kids wouldn’t understand what it’s like to be told that your bag is too small for your frame.

It’s definitely snowflake season. That’s a brilliant example of influencer overreaction 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Polo3

My husband just said Lydia looks like she’s in her late 40s 🙃

She’s once again addressing tattle “No I’m not wearing a bra”

Soo painfully obvious.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I have paused at 27 minutes to say:

Carrie is literally begging for a Halfpenny dress, brown nosing the designer...

oh please, more lies...

Our videographer and photographer got stuck in traffic on the night before our wedding so i didn't get a picture of my outfit. Right, so no one had a camera, a phone camera or anything they could take a photo on? You just didn't think to film or photograph the night before your wedding, probably cos nothing much happened, because you didn't plan anything!

This vlog is a new low for Lydia, frow envy has consumed her totally. The vlog is not sponsored, so we don't know what she was doing in De Beers, other than looking around like anyone else would. It is entirely possible that Carrie called them and asked if they could film a bit about engagement rings for a vlog. You cannot compare that to Claire Chouquette's De Beers collab which as included hosting an event in the shop, modelling all their pieces in vlogs, blog posts and photo shoots, so what is Lydia up to? I think she is a devious fucker, and a manipulative, conniving woman. I think she engineered all these things to be in a vlog, to make it a 'wedding vlog'. Notice she did not bother to film the Jimmy Choo meeting or anything else that day. The De Beers thing was probably to piss off Claire, or her second choice phone call after Mappin & Webb told her to get lost. Do not be naive to think she wouldn't do stuff like this!

Lola Faith

VIP Member
8 minutes in and if L'Oreal see this vlog then i'm sure they'll dump her boney arse! The room has a fake balcony, she hates that, and then the two of them take the piss out of the L'Oreal freebies - which are pretty crap for a press trip anyway. Byeeeee Lidl!

I keep watching anyway just for you all...

more...

me and Vic, me and Vic, me and Vic...... FUCK OFF

oh and more ungratefulness, i'm staying at the W hotel in centre of Paris, and all i have to say is it's so noisy outside in the street i can't sleep....

Last edited:

mindlessness

VIP Member
So now she’s #parteringwithdior 😂😂
The best bit about Lydia #partneringwithdior (when spelt correctly, ha!) is that Dior Beauty is part of Parfums Christian Dior, which is a separate company from Christian Dior (though both are linked via LVMH).

So she’s still not partnering with the real Dior, and is still just a digital beauty counter sales assistant.

• Haha
Awful video, does nothing but moan. Shit balcony, “hate that” she says. Hates the music and then continues to tell us the name of the hotel probably so her followers don’t book it. Moans about not being able to take her made lip colour home, lack of freebies, moan, moan, moan, moan. What an ungrateful cow. Most of us would love a free trip to Paris. Get a grip girl. 😡😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sick