Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly soooo sick of seeing those f'ing pants! Over and over and over every pic booringgg [emoji849]

Jesus, the amount of eye bleeping she gives herself in the story.. watch at the expense of your eyes' integrity!
OMG She had just ONE job to put in that hashtag that directs people to a giveaway page.
Still failed[emoji2358] as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now she uses a brush to apply her foundation. Is that because it is dior?! She usually just smears It all over her face with her grubby hands.
The plastic trousers look like they are beginning to melt, no wonder with all the wear there will be tear!
And there was some side bob on show in that dior comedy ad!
The bloody bag is covered in fake tan!
That smug look on her face is enough to turn people off from buying that foundation. I wonder how much Dior paid for this AD. Whatever it was, it was too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was embarrassing 😂😂😂 she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks doesn’t she
😂

View attachment 46441
Make up 101, the thing you learn when you're 16, ears and neck should be the same colour as your face. Also there's a fine line between highlights and a sheer glowy foundation and looking like you're just oil slicked. She's the wrong side of the line, you'd think, kicking round the industry for so long she'd have learned the difference

Reactions: 15
So so cringy how is she not embarrassed posting such a smirk
You can just tell there is like a "Minimum Post Required" for payment. This is where I go on and off with enjoying her videos. Sometimes certain brands or things just TAKE over and it becomes SO obvious. I thought she was all about Laura Mercier CC Cream being the best? Wasn't that just last week?

This is what comes to mind for me with a lot of this Dior stuff:
1570221348191.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Applying foundation all over her already done makeup? 😲
Oh wait, you are PRETENDING you are using that foundation. That's the most stupid promotion for a product. Again, you had one job Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Again, I really love Dior makeup and it pains me watching them cheapen the brand by partnering with these influencers but...

This ad especially made me laugh. I love the Dior foundation but WHO brings a whole bottle of foundation in their small handbag? That’s just ridiculously unrealistic to me. [emoji1787][emoji85][emoji1787][emoji85]

How is she SO BAD at promoting products? That’s her only job!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Again, I really love Dior makeup and it pains me watching them cheapen the brand by partnering with these influencers but...

This ad especially made me laugh. I love the Dior foundation but WHO brings a whole bottle of foundation in their small handbag? That’s just ridiculously unrealistic to me.
Once again, proves that Lydia has zero understanding of cosmetics and skin types. If you choose the right foundation for your skin type, your makeup will stay flawless all day and night. There won’t be any need to reapply. If not, the foundation is just crappy.

Btw, her greasy face, that she calls “glow”, is due to botox. And I’m not hating. I know it for a fact, as I had exactly the same look, when I first got my forehead injected, even though my skin is normal to dry.

Reactions: 20
And there is her supergood-comfy-amazing-absolutrely-favorite "Intisimisimmi" Bra?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing lidl is able to do and does well is « eye f…ck « her self 24/7.Even lying , which she was good at, she is now failing tragically.🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Applying foundation all over her already done makeup? [emoji44]
Oh wait, you are PRETENDING you are using that foundation. That's the most stupid promotion for a product. Again, you had one job Lydia!

As is injecting filler into her already full nose & chin[emoji848]

Reactions: 6
21B6243E-8039-40DF-9FF3-791A477F1497.jpeg

Travels to a destination press trip wedding for one of her best friends 🙄
And this is the only photo they have together because she didn’t want to intrude.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That smug look on her face is enough to turn people off from buying that foundation. I wonder how much Dior paid for this AD. Whatever it was, it was too much.
Notice that Facetune turns her nose piercing white 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20191004-182538.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*she thinks she’s reinventing the wheel with Lydia millen the blog. Come on does anyone read blogs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Victoria one time mentioned that she still put a lot of effort in her blog and that of all the social media platforms, its the one that she's most in control of and one that she owns. I think the influencers that started out with blogs should continue with them for that same reason.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.