Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣

View attachment 47029
Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas
Bonus vlogs:

Dec 25 - our Christmas dinner with our best friends Victoria and her puppy husband.
Jan 1st - our NYE with Victoria and her puppy husband.

Cause 2019 was the year Lydia's dream came true. After years and years of begging to Victoria to talk to her (with the only purpose to keep her L'Oreal deal and get access to Dior PR list) Victoria finally downgraded to became friends with Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The « virtual » room door , is just showing off and calling out to Dior, as usual.
Also , it doesn’t look anything like a dressing room, more like a kind of church/morgue /mortuary parlor ! Yes cold indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it looks ok. it's a white room, with white furniture and a wooden floor. she doesn't want a rug, so apart from painting it a warmer colour theres not much to say.
changing the handles will make no difference apart from being wasteful.
the barstools are the only warm coloured thing in the room- so changing them to white/cream isn't going to help!

Reactions: 5
it looks ok. it's a white room, with white furniture and a wooden floor. she doesn't want a rug, so apart from painting it a warmer colour theres not much to say.
changing the handles will make no difference apart from being wasteful.
the barstools are the only warm coloured thing in the room- so changing them to white/cream isn't going to help!
I am sure it is all to do with Vic, who will probably have a cosier dressing room!

Reactions: 9
Ooooh there's a vlog up.
"this is why I don't do fashion week"
You don't do it you pretentious twit, as no one wants you there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooooh there's a vlog up.
"this is why I don't do fashion week"
You don't do it you pretentious twit, as no one wants you there!!!!
She wears the same outfit on repeat for months. How could she possibly “do” fashion weeks, where one has to change outfits on the go and multiple times a day?

Reactions: 13
LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again [emoji1787][emoji1787]

View attachment 47029
Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas
You just did all of her content planning work for her! I hope you send LEM an invoice!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she doesn’t attend fashion week because she wears high street... 🙄
basically because she was wearing H&M to the Shows
this is why I don’t do fashion week”

oh duck off you big beg 😂😂
you wear “gifted“ from what ever site or store will send you something.
the desperation when it comes to designer items is clear,
you didn’t choose” to wear high street you just weren’t dressed by a brand like most of the others attending.

Reactions: 23
Lydia! At this point, we need you to cut us (Tattle Life) a check!

This is why you don't do fashion week:

Because you are NEVER invited - imbecile. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

And you are busy:

Whilst you did get lucky with a Paris pity-pass to 2 shows courtesy of Loreal Makeup PR. Those are a few reasons why you're never at Fashion Week (in any city).

FireShot Capture 870 - THIS IS WHY I DONT DO FASHION WEEK - Lydia E_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 871 - THIS IS WHY I DONT DO FASHION WEEK - Lydia E_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"I don't do fashion week".....does a 30-something minute video at fashion week

I don't have anything to wear that's why I am wearing high street... YOU LITERALLY HAVE A CLOSET FULL OF DESIGNER EVERYTHING THAT YOU GET FOR FREE OR CAN'T AFFORD!

Editing Notes on the Video:
Aside from the parts that were obviously edited by Ali. This video just shows how absolutely manic Lydia is. She is all over the place. Has no sense of direction or focus and is grasping onto everything trying to save her channel and career.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Ali is editing her videos again now. I thought it on the video where she went to Paris last time too but even the insertion of little clips (where something is supposed to be funny) made it more noticeable. Maybe after those Hadassah videos she reflected a bit.

Reactions: 10
Take my advice and don't do it, don't watch it. She's either high as a kite on Red Bull or moaning about absolutely everything!! There is one section that I actually stepped back because she gave me a bit of a fright. Its the bit where shes done her own makeup with 15 layers of lipstick and comes really close to the camera thinking she looks beautiful as usual. All I could see was a very ugly ventriloquist dummy and she really did give me the creeps. What was particularly funny was how she explained how her and Vic have the same taste and that is why they wear the same clothes etc.....yeah yeah we believe you Lyds, everyone knows you copy absolutely everything Vic does. Stupid stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Ali is editing her videos again now. I thought it on the video where she went to Paris last time too but even the insertion of little clips (where something is supposed to be funny) made it more noticeable. Maybe after those Hadassah videos she reflected a bit.
it’s the fashion show music and cut always that makes me think Ali is helping her edit, it’s definitely not cawiee.
you can tell when he’s helping her out on Instagram as well 🤣 she’s so jealous of Victoria and Alex it’s unreal.

”items featured are PR products“ in tiny writing in the drop box....that full haul was gifted and that’s her being transparent 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.