Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyfocker

I popped over to the other site a few days ago and someone commented that they made a complaint to the ASA/CMA can't remember which but they replied to them and said they weren't taking any more complaints on Lydia Elise Millen because they had enough complaints and are presently working on an investigation. So I assume a hefty fine is in her future. She may even end up in court.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Londondiva

HEEERRRREEE YOU ALLL AREEEE ❤❤
Popped onto GG and saw how slow it was and didn’t recognise any of the user names!!
I need to catch up on this loser!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Funny how she thinks that Lydia Elise Millen BRAND is allowed to publicly talk sh*t about another company. But then we, here, in relative privacy, and not tagging anyone, are not allowed to talk about her “brand”.
Oh! We are absolutely allowed to have an opinion and share those collective opinions on a public platform. Lydia's just mad because she can't control the narrative – or Google search results. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

If she could, she'd be:

*sitting in her den of horrors* like, Block-delete-block-delete-damnit!-toot💨-block-delete...

2uG0.gif

Meanwhile, Scarrie is like... "Dear Hiring Manager, I'd like to apply for a job at..."

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

gggremlin

Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
I don’t think luxury brands are struggling, they primarily sell more shoes, small leather goods, and accessories/trinkets because that’s the entry price point. For big houses, exclusivity is maintained by the couture dept. [Oh you have £200k to buy a dress? How about this hand-embroidered silk tulle gown, it takes about 20 hours to make, plus 16 hours for the embroidery. Don’t worry if you can’t attend a fitting in the Paris Atelier, we have a member of staff fly over to most major cities...]

By entering the beauty market, brands open themselves up to a much larger pool of cash- a person who can’t justify a £800 bag (but has disposable income) probably won’t mind spending £27 on a Diork lipstick, £45 on Diork foundation, £60 on a Diork perfume for example. But as mentioned before- beauty, fragrance, and eyewear aren’t actually a part of the main brand... plus they have always been readily available (Most city centres have a larger Boots) so I wouldn’t say its been cheapened/ that brands are desperate to collab. Saying big brands are desperate would give contentcretins too much credit and power. Influenzers/ contentcretins offer people a pseudofriendship- trying to give inadequate reviews or opinions on products...

Obviously there’s other factors businesses consider for marketing, growth etc, but my attempt to barebones it has turned into a fat post [emoji23][emoji1319]
[emoji2370] but what do i know? I’m just a little bridge troll. I’ll be in the corner reading my unpainted books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

QueenDecember

VIP Member

Again, I really love Dior makeup and it pains me watching them cheapen the brand by partnering with these influencers but...

This ad especially made me laugh. I love the Dior foundation but WHO brings a whole bottle of foundation in their small handbag? That’s just ridiculously unrealistic to me. [emoji1787][emoji85][emoji1787][emoji85]

How is she SO BAD at promoting products? That’s her only job!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
ITS BACK 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh god it looks as bad as it did 12 months ago.....

4A748684-760A-4B8F-8D42-B5B3A58F5E1E.jpeg
75ECF32B-3434-4C79-9B8D-631FCFD30B76.jpeg

What has she come as 😆

• Haha
  • Angry

Georgeeee

VIP Member
There's just too much fakeness in that bungalow.

Fake tan
Fake tits
Fake nose
Fake lips
Fake cheeks
Fake complexion (filters)
Fake nails
Fake posh accent
Fake persona
Fake friendships
Fake bride
Fake panelling
Fake wooden floors
Fake flowers
Fake followers
Fake straight husband

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
She really has mastered ungratefulness to a high degree. Fawning over Vic (barf), making a point of stating that Ali can have all the candy in the room (yeah we get it Lydia - you don't eat), moaning about a faux balcony, throwing around the huge amount of free clothing that she received at the end, and then having to AGAIN mention she needs a smaller size. I had to drink a Redbull just to get through the video.

Her outfits looked ridiculous, as usual. The flares with the long blazer and untucked T-shirt looked SO AWFUL. WHY?!?! Just how can she think that looks remotely good?

Why is Ali continuing to shrink before our eyes? Why didn't she show "AD" when showing the newest straightener? How many flat irons does one woman need? Why is she so far up Vic's ass? Why is Vic allowing this? And why is her face looking weirder and weirder with each new video? As ever, the only thing that is interesting about Lydia Elise Millen is her tattle.life thread and its contributors.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think she's lost the plot🙄
50DF1108-EA95-4A77-94BD-3DB3CCB58B69.jpeg

Tattle watching Lydia’s attempts at recreating her wedding content.....because she missed out on premium begging opportunities first time around.

Lydia didn’t sleep “last night”
Those Bose sleep buds aren’t working anymore are they not Lydia?!! #WhenASponRunsOut

WOAH HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!...... oh no sorry, my bad
I thought I’d found lynx....

8FD206CB-14F6-436E-8D5D-EAE64A9DAA8B.jpeg

1371F4A6-EB08-4A44-8EBC-7D7F0B93F152.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ive been in the background of this forum for a few weeks now, reading, agreeing and laughing, so thank you for the entertainment. I like most of you on here followed Lydia on YouTube watching and listening thinking she was at the front of it all (fashion, make up etc) but about ten months ago around Christmas time she was constantly pushing, and plugging so many items it really was like watching a constant stream of adverts. As a result i very quickly lost respect for what she was telling/selling us and unsubscribed and stopped watching her. That was until i fell upon this site and I started to watch her again (but only to keep up to date with everything everyone is talking about). She has not changed one bit.

I watched some of Ali’s videos today for the first time and i must say he comes across as someone who was much more relatable to his audience. Gardening with his grandad, and talking about problems with the house like the “downstairs toilet” (NOT “powder room”, god that annoys me) light issue and problems with the house water pump. Because life is not perfect and things go wrong. Unfortunately, though Lydia tries so hard to hide all the problems in her life and portray it to be perfect!! Trying to sell a lifestyle like this is not real and a lot of us have seen through it. In fact most of us like to see it when celebs (i use that term loosely) have problems just like us. That’s what makes them “relatable” and encourages us to want to watch more.
So Lydia if you do read this please, please start listening to the constructive criticism coming from your audience and stop blocking their comments. A lot of these people know what they’re talking about. See it as “free” (you like things that are free) advice.
Sorry guys for going on and on and on................

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
031CDB2F-424E-41C1-AE47-28104904081C.jpeg
F2596F0B-443E-4B5C-8261-7C0DF576A841.jpeg

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The amount of times I have people commenting on my body... you should eat more blah blah blah. Do I like it? No...would I say it to someone? No. But I smile and nod, tell them I’m healthy and enjoy my food and off I go. Mind you this is face to face.
👏👏
See I would absolutely defend Lydia against the “she’s too thin” comments IF she didn’t make it one of her USP’s 🤷‍♀️
She constantly goes on about her size, her exercise, how small she is, how she’s had to downsize YET tries to act like she eats like a horse 🤷‍♀️
All the cheese and all the wine 🙄
You eat a balanced diet of dandruff Lidl. Dandruff and Cawiee’s balls.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I love her remark whilst in dior » I think I will buy this one second hand ». Dior is going to love that. Sorry hun but brands hate the second/pre owned market.!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have to say that Lydia looks very good here. Anyone else agree

this goes to show we're not a hate/trolling page. If any of us thinks she does something well we're not afraid to admit it.
I never see anything but her massive eyebrows and that ear 😬

8749DEE7-7022-4542-AFA3-5DABE1EC1CB7.jpeg

EDIT!!!!!!!!
And her desperation 🙂

D9C211CA-C203-4CCC-A61E-02094ED0BD3B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

happyforest

Chatty Member
Autumnal Desperation by Lydia Elise Millen. Incredible. I'm legit gobsmacked at what I just saw.

A wedding vlog. TWO YEARS LATER..

Why did the DeBeers fella ask her if her rings were "sandblasted". Then the video cuts out after he's seen grabbing her rings and bringing them to his loupe? Wonder what he said to her at that point.

Making cracks about her next wedding. Dismissively ripping her rings from Ali off to try on ugly huge rocks. Hmmm, so romantic.

This latest video is truly the biggest suck attack ever. Wedding content 2 years after the fact. She's wedding skinny again. In case you didn't hear her the first time, she repeats it throughout the video until the very end. The outfits look as tired as they did the first time around. She is beyond unkind to do this to Vic.

And FTR, the pant suit she tried on at Half Penny looked shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28