Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been in the background of this forum for a few weeks now, reading, agreeing and laughing, so thank you for the entertainment. I like most of you on here followed Lydia on YouTube watching and listening thinking she was at the front of it all (fashion, make up etc) but about ten months ago around Christmas time she was constantly pushing, and plugging so many items it really was like watching a constant stream of adverts. As a result i very quickly lost respect for what she was telling/selling us and unsubscribed and stopped watching her. That was until i fell upon this site and I started to watch her again (but only to keep up to date with everything everyone is talking about). She has not changed one bit.

I watched some of Ali’s videos today for the first time and i must say he comes across as someone who was much more relatable to his audience. Gardening with his grandad, and talking about problems with the house like the “downstairs toilet” (NOT “powder room”, god that annoys me) light issue and problems with the house water pump. Because life is not perfect and things go wrong. Unfortunately, though Lydia tries so hard to hide all the problems in her life and portray it to be perfect!! Trying to sell a lifestyle like this is not real and a lot of us have seen through it. In fact most of us like to see it when celebs (i use that term loosely) have problems just like us. That’s what makes them “relatable” and encourages us to want to watch more.
So Lydia if you do read this please, please start listening to the constructive criticism coming from your audience and stop blocking their comments. A lot of these people know what they’re talking about. See it as “free” (you like things that are free) advice.
Sorry guys for going on and on and on................
Yay, another member of the Ali fan club to join us 😁 #saveAli #freeAli #anklesFanClub

Lydia is so full of tit...

No one is DM'ing you about your elfling ears (queue #Ad) or that train track you've dug in them.
I loved Astrid and Miyu jewelry. But that's it. I'm not buying another piece from a company that works with tit influenzas. I'm going to email them to say why I'm no longer a customer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Very refreshing to be on this forum! It’s so...fast...and responsive...

Great to see so many familiar usernames. After a monstrous effort catching up on approximately six threads on the ‘other forum’ and then four threads on this one...I’m glad to finally be up to date with our dear Lidl. I’ve been lurking since thread #7 and she’s never up to much but somehow, somehow, she inspires so much excellent content on gossip threads!

Onwards and upwards for evermore #sponcon, and just in time for the Season of the Prat-in-a-Hat. Cozy autumnal vibes in her sweaty plastic Stella McCartney ‘vegan leather’ capris and MaxMara coat that looks, dare I say, like she skinned a whole lot of ‘baby seal’ Lynxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia using her minions to start her brand begging is one of the most tragic things ever...

Apparently, Lydiot is too dim to use Google. But really, her minions deserve to be used and lied to if they don't catch on to this.

View attachment 46701
I really don't find this begging mechanism right. I used to think it was innocent as she's just asking for advice from her subbies. But over the years you begin to see through it. Every time she does something like this she ends up with a gifted product and a collaboration; it's all a ploy to get free things sent her way! She's supposed to be the influencer, not the other way around!

Reactions: 17
HEEERRRREEE YOU ALLL AREEEE [emoji173][emoji173]
Popped onto GG and saw how slow it was and didn’t recognise any of the user names!!
I need to catch up on this loser!!
Welcomeeeeee!!! This is where the party is. Pull up a seat and join in. *cheers*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her front tooth looks grey, maybe shes still sneaking the odd cigarette lolView attachment 46681View attachment 46683View attachment 46684
With her cheek fillers, when she smiles, it just looks like two hard lumps each side of her face. How does she see this as attractive?
I was talking to a cosmetic surgeon the other day and they said filler does not dissolve as it just travels to different areas of the face. i Also the skin still ages and becomes stretched. It's a mystery to why these women do this to themselves. I have no issue with enhancements it's just these extreme examples that has me baffled.

Reactions: 11
NARS ghosting Lydia for Victoria has to be a dropkick to her fragile ego

No invite to the London-based NARS 25th-anniversary party and now this (Victoria stealing the NARS show w/ John Lewis). Guess that year-late NARS blog post didn't cut it Lidl. [emoji2368]

View attachment 46609 View attachment 46610
I really don’t get why itf is the one of the moment right now. I find her so irritating with that voice, her anorexia and her fake pretentious personality. I can’t watch her she’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia using her minions to start her brand begging is one of the most tragic things ever...

Apparently, Lydiot is too dim to use Google. But really, her minions deserve to be used and lied to if they don't catch on to this.

View attachment 46701
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it her "job" to influence people on what to buy and where to buy them. But so far I have only seen her asking her followers where she can buy so and so and then begging the company of choice and getting freebie from them. Then she has the audacity to make ig posts and yt videos where she can promote that stuff using her affiliate lynx and get money from her followers for a product which they had introduced to her. So who is the influencer here? Lydia or the lemmings? And my question is how dim are her followers for not realizing that begging for stuff on social media does not an influencer make. Smh 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I really don’t get why itf is the one of the moment right now. I find her so irritating with that voice, her anorexia and her fake pretentious personality. I can’t watch her she’s so annoying.
I'd opt for Vic and her wife any day above Lydiot Muppet Millen. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Reactions: 5
Lydia and Ali need to build a catio.
they need to not be irresponsible pet owners. Based on where they live and the personalities of their cat, they need to make better choices for their pet. Not everyone is meant to be a pet owner and that is okay, but if you do choose to be one, you need to be responsible.

I loved Astrid and Miyu jewelry. But that's it. I'm not buying another piece from a company that works with tit influenzas. I'm going to email them to say why I'm no longer a customer.
THIS!! I have started to refuse to purchase from companies that work with sh*t influencers! I mean if im ride or die for a certain product that I have used for years then ya I still will, but anything that is newly presented to me by a sh*t influencers [mainly Lydia, Ali, Sarah's Day, and a few more....I dont watch Victoria but im glad I dont after the chatter on here] I just straight up won't buy. Especially smaller known brands like Astrid and Miyu, and brands in that realm because I am just foot down, pick a better influencer or lose a possible customer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whatever way you look at it Lydia Millen is responsible for Affiliate Lynx Gordon's death. If she hadn't moved him to that bungalow and locked him outside all night for peeing on her head he'd still be alive.
So they used to only take their cats out on leashes in their old house, but they did so regularly. In the new house they just installed a cat door. Bengals are both wanderers and extremely expensive cats. Why would anyone just let them out? (Plus it’s jut plain inconsiderate to make your decision to own a cat your neighbors’ problem).

Reactions: 13
Her front tooth looks grey, maybe shes still sneaking the odd cigarette lolView attachment 46681View attachment 46683View attachment 46684
I think her teeth are shifting as she ages. That’s actually normal, but because Ali was such an amazing video and photo editor, we never really noticed back in 2015/16/17. I always though that her teeth were very straight with a short tooth on the lower left. I now realize that they’re all actually quite uneven, but it’s usually not noticeable at all. She could probably get that fixed up pretty easily like Chavette did, with a few sets of aligners.

Reactions: 6
Autumnal season is upon us. I’m starting to take bets when will the leather hat makes a reappearance. It’s probably changed to patent leather look now from all the hair grease it had to encounter!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wait, did they get the cat back or replace it? I can see a cat on their stories but I'm a bit out of the loop with the whole catgate scenario.

Reactions: 1
I think her teeth are shifting as she ages. That’s actually normal, but because Ali was such an amazing video and photo editor, we never really noticed back in 2015/16/17. I always though that her teeth were very straight with a short tooth on the lower left. I now realize that they’re all actually quite uneven, but it’s usually not noticeable at all. She could probably get that fixed up pretty easily like Chavette did, with a few sets of aligners.

It’s why her fat mouth is closed in most photos, to hide her not perfectly white or straight teeth! It still is crazy how some people have neglected their teeth so much, it’s truly one of the first things you notice about a person..

But we all know, after reading that we are talking about them, she will go begging for a dentist to fix them and whiten them for her for free!!! Cheap ass lydiot

• Haha
Wait, did they get the cat back or replace it? I can see a cat on their stories but I'm a bit out of the loop with the whole catgate scenario.
“please note this is Lumi, not lynx....”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she needs to add that back in to her stories 🤣
Lynx is in the description box below and only the neighbour knows where else he is 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd opt for Vic and her wife any day above Lydiot Muppet Millen. 🤷‍♀️ 😄
That voice of hers is like nails down a blackboard, but she does have a work ethic which I admire. (for clarification Vic not Lidl, although her voice is nauseating too!)

Reactions: 9
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
Sales have gone for dior since MGC started (the saddle, tote and the feminist t shirt) were all big hits, I know Gucci sales have been done this year. A lot of the fashion houses are focusing on asia particularly China, who make up around 1/3 of luxury purchases, which was why when D&G was caught saying rasict thing they apologised immediately. And now some brands have collections tailored exclusively for the chinese/asian market (lunar new year collections).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.