Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classyc

Applying foundation all over her already done makeup? 😲
Oh wait, you are PRETENDING you are using that foundation. That's the most stupid promotion for a product. Again, you had one job Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
View attachment 47146

Why are people shocked about Lydia being investigated by ASA? It just means she ain't doing her job right, so she deserves to be investigated. Jeez, these people need to open their eyes that they're being manipulated.
Whoever wrote that is on the "horrid" sites they're blabbing about. :sneaky: Lydia doesn't say that she's being investigated. It's only referenced here and the other site.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Personally I don’t see or consider lydia as a brand, she is nothing! She may some times be a brand ambassador, but her self, she hasn‘t ever created or developed anything, her name doesn’t represent anything!!! She is just empty

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
You can tell if you listen carefully to how Lydia describes her wedding, that she is comparing everything to VicFrows - number of outfits, trouser suits, dress fittings etc. Lydia even says about her 3 outfits over 'the weekend' - she didn't even get married on a weekend, she got married on a Tuesday (cos Venue was cheap) so didn't have a full weekend celebration like Vic and the guests may have had a meal with her the night before, but it was certainly just a 1 day event.

Even talking about how the dress swoops down at the back (just like Vic's 2nd one) it's like she's going 'hey, look everyone, I did it first!!'

It's embarrassing she is doing this now. It couldn't be more obvious she's jealous of VickyFrow!

Crazylife

I like how she loves the JC bag because it has a handel and crossbody strap and she finds she really needs both in a bag. As I recall the designer bag all the instagramers were pushing last month had neither (Can't remember the name of the designer now but it looked like a huge, lumpy clutch or as one person described it like she had a wad of dirty laundry under her arm.)

• Haha

My2cents

Chatty Member
What in the fuckity fuck is she wearing in that vlog??? It's fashion road kill, that's what it is, A wham ( not dissing Wham at all!) t'shirt with a waaay oversized blazer and flares? and that bloody Bottega Venetta bag, it does not match at all, no wonder Dior will not touch her. You call yourself a fashion influencer? If anyone has seen Sex in the City you my remember the episode where Samantha is trying to get that Hermès Birkin bag for Lucy Lui and the woman in a track suit who has an Hermès Birkin bag... it doesn't GO!!!!!!! speaking of which, she lives such a "luxe" lifestyle, anyone see any items from Hermès??? They wouldn't touch her with a barge pole :LOL:

In the taxi arriving in France...."Ohhh I love free water" you love anything free don't you darlin'

Can anyone else see traces of dandruff on that make up stained tent she calls a blazer?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thet jimmy Choo bag looks so cheap and tacky, a bit like a plastic from your local market. Not lux just like her, all bling and no chic.
Over a grand, pair it with the hat, the 1k knee high boots #AD and massive coat
she looks like she’s heading to start her night shift on the street corner...

• Haha

dezign

Hang on...is that a jumper...with a tail?!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191008/42a5921d0724594f20cb965aeb1a55d3.jpg
That sweater looks really similar to Claire's last winter. Braided tails are goofy.
Screenshot_20191008-133259.png

[/QUOTE]

View attachment 47270

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.
There she goes again, trashing a brand while we are apparently not free to express our opinions here.

charlottepickles

It took me days but I've finally caught up on the last few threads. You ladies are hilarious, and this reminds me of the early days of GG - but better!

Two thoughts: 1) Did she actually just do an ad for a pumpkin patch? Money must be TIGHT over there.

2) I don't think this has been discussed, but why has she been wearing this hairstyle that makes her look like a colonial man off to join to the Revolution?

Untitled.png

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread!!!! Most voted seemed to be @Gemma_NYC !

Ali might be nominated for an E! Award but Lydia is a strong contender for the “Best Newcomer” award in the Tattle life ‘19 ceremony 😎
Cawiee, get making an award!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So she doesn’t attend fashion week because she wears high street... 🙄
basically because she was wearing H&M to the Shows
this is why I don’t do fashion week”

oh fuck off you big beg 😂😂
you wear “gifted“ from what ever site or store will send you something.
the desperation when it comes to designer items is clear,
you didn’t choose” to wear high street you just weren’t dressed by a brand like most of the others attending.

Santana

Take my advice and don't do it, don't watch it. She's either high as a kite on Red Bull or moaning about absolutely everything!! There is one section that I actually stepped back because she gave me a bit of a fright. Its the bit where shes done her own makeup with 15 layers of lipstick and comes really close to the camera thinking she looks beautiful as usual. All I could see was a very ugly ventriloquist dummy and she really did give me the creeps. What was particularly funny was how she explained how her and Vic have the same taste and that is why they wear the same clothes etc.....yeah yeah we believe you Lyds, everyone knows you copy absolutely everything Vic does. Stupid stupid woman.

• Haha

Vampy5555

I'm not surprised, China is a major key player in most industries. They are pumping money right left.
Also I find companies that spread around freebies really cheap and desperate. Now whenever I shop and see Dior I think of Ludmila. I am even thinking of giving up their cosmetics and perfumes, and Miss Dior used to be a favorite of mine, their primer and night creams also.
I feel the same. It’s not luxurious anymore. And once you become educated on cosmetic ingredients you soon realise that the most expensive products, like Dior, Chanel, Lancôme, etc are actually full of more crap than good but charge the high price to give the allure of being luxury and being better but they aren’t. They just use a lot of chemical fragrance and expensive packaging. And we pay for their use of celebrity ad campaigns.

I’ve dumped all those brands in replacement of smaller more natural brands.

• Heart