Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyPorkSnacks

View attachment 47270

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.
I honestly think it’s something that she’s doing. I’ve owned varying apple products including iMacs and MacBooks and they’ve lasted YEARS so she’s definitely doing something with them that she shouldn’t be

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Vampy5555

In other news...

Here's Lydia's 'Daddy Warbucks,' Harvey Millen, and her Iranian step-mum Taraneh (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. [emoji2368]

I feel bad for her biological mother Sophia, regardless of their strained relationship. That woman gave birth to her. And the way she has discussed her publicly, as a sort of persona-non-grata, is disgusting.

View attachment 48547

View attachment 48553

View attachment 48548

But Lydia didn't grow up with Daddy Warbucks her dad...

This is where her father and step-mother live, a fairly standard 4 bedroom house with a garage (i.e., standard for U.S. homes). While Lydia doesn't come from wealth per se, as a lot of folks on here tend to inquire, her father is entrepreneurial and has owned a few companies over the years (all dealing with real estate).

View attachment 48550

Lydia's mother Sophia...

Lydia was raised by her mother Sophia who works at Tesco's as a Sales Assistant, and former Beauty Consultant. So she didn't benefit from the upbringing she so desperately wanted with her dad.

View attachment 48551

She was a cute kid, what happened?

View attachment 48552
Sounds like she’s a result of the father & stepmom as well as the mother. She carries on about her mum (who she is literally a twin of) but I think she has dad issues. It’s like she spends her life trying to be her step mom. Like she’s trying to be a woman she thinks her dad would look at.

She messed up. She thinks she’s not but she is & shes getting more messed up the longer she keeps trying to push all her anger, insecurities & issues down and ignore them. Free stuff is what she uses to fill her void. Makes her feel superior to others. But as everyone knows, it’s not ‘stuff’ that gives u love and substance. It’s relationships including the one you have with yourself. It’s recognising where u need to work on and move forward improving.

She’s so bitter and so angry inside. Maybe somewhere inside could be a nice person but she bullies to make herself feel better. She never learnt life skills clearly, nor out grew her childish issues.

Chick_pea

What she should see now is that if her dad had supported his children and their mother, there would not be such a disparity between her parents lifestyles, so any animosity should realistically be towards her dad.
Isn’t it interesting?

I find the concept of nature vs nurture very fascinating. I’ve seen siblings raised in the exact same conditions turn out to be incredibly different people.

Personally I feel character ultimately decides who we are. Lydia’s character is that of a spoiled princess with delusions of grandeur. She can’t help but envy others. She loves things so much that she can’t see past the fact her father chose not to provide her with his lifestyle.

She shows no gratitude for her mum putting a roof over head regardless of whether she was a perfect mum or not. Instead of priding herself on working hard and making something of herself she lives a life with a sense of entitlement. She believes she is so special things should just be handed to you.

If we were just the sum of our experiences someone like Lydia would be very independant so she doesn’t fall into the trap her mum did. Lydia is who she is because of character flaws and the fact that no-one smacked those flaws out of her.

For me becoming an adult and functioning in the real world gave me a whole new respect for my parents. I hope for Lydia’s sake she makes peace with her mum and accepts and respects both her parents equally. Parents are humans and flawed.

• Heart

NotATrollLovely

She is beyond unkind to do this to Vic.
Right?! And even if we forget the fact that it’s so completely inappropriate to Victoria, it’s such a bizarre content move. I would understand if an influencer was launching a product and she copied it and came out with her version a week later – that is at least understandable and a business move. But this? I can’t make heads or tails out of it. It doesn’t fit her content at all, it’s not gonna do anything for her subscriber count (apart from, obviously, people jumping on her channel to watch her spiral and if that’s her strategy then go Lydia, you broke the algorithm!). I mean, maybe some brides to be will click on her video, but they will soon notice that this loon has been married for 2 years already. Sure, they might click back to her actual wedding content and she'll get more views, but does she not care about consistency? What about her weirdo fans? She honestly doesn't think at all to keep her current audience, it's all just for the latest clicks with the least effort possible and by stealing any ideas, even those which don't fit her at all o_O I thought I'd never post here but this is getting too crazy now and crazier by the week.

I find this honestly more screwed up than a single woman buying a wedding dress and twirling around in it every night before bed. At least that can be understandable as she might want to marry. But this? What IS this? Make it stop because I’m starting to actually feel bad for her :D

• Haha

Queenofsaigon

It’s so good to see that the Lydia Millen thread is alive and well! Somehow I missed the fact we all moved onto another platform and was still contributing on the one that shall not be named [emoji2358]

Anyway so its not a total waste of a post and so off topic I’ll comment on her oh so subtle way of trying to get into the Dior fashion fam. Lydia please stop trying to make Dior happen, it’s not going to happen! You look desperate and stupid while doing this as well.

On a more serious note I hope she continues to only get Dior beauty things only and the main fashion house never engages with her. Maybe it will teach her some humility.

Then again who am I kidding. She will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh no, she did have something to say.
She commented on Victoria’s photo from her black&white pre-wedding party saying it was her favourite look. [emoji2960][emoji38]
true 😂😂😂

I’m getting strong single white female vibes from Lydia 😂😂

throw back to two years ago last week..... I’m not a fan of this look
4194ED26-E866-4E80-AC26-9C59267843A3.jpeg
D0C770DA-455F-487A-B1EB-94C146ED5037.jpeg

she looks like half a bandaged mummy...

or like she got caught in the toilet roll holder on the way out of the loo.

• Haha

dezign

Lydia: "I forgot to put PR product on that last insta story. I'm sorry don't report me..."

Lydia "forgetting" to disclose a Narcissist PR product, whilst tagging the brand, and begging to not be reported. If you ever wondered if Lydia reads Tattle Life, she does.

Hi Lydiot! :LOL: 👋 It's not rocket science... even for your two brain cells.

Still reporting your smug ass. K
It's ok Lydia, I reported you for not declaring Intimissimi and Aerin in your fireplace story last week.

• Haha

Chick_pea

I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
The conversation was had here not long ago about why she hadn’t “upgraded” her ring. It was only a matter of time before she ran with the tattle ideas.

I’m wondering if she’ll be doing an ad campaign for Halfpenny. It’s very obvious and distasteful considering everything that’s happened since Frows wedding. So desperate! Then again she’s never subtle with her copying and cattiness.

Meanwhile she could have made heaps of content on being a wedding guest. What to wear, what not to wear, make up that lasts all day, choosing gifts, how to pack for a destination wedding, pre and post wedding party outfit ideas, etc. But nah, just do everything in your power to try to steal the actual brides limelight. That’s why she has no friends. Lydia is that woman who will steal your baby’s name if you tell her. Shameless!

• Wow

ilikenailpolish

469CF57E-60C1-47A1-AC3A-BD48128CA829.jpeg

I am so freaking confused by this woman’s disclosures. If she’s under no obligation to share just HOW is it easier to label your goodwill sharing a “press service”? Sorry is this another way of obfuscating who actually foots the bill for the shit you get Lydia??? If under no obligation to share then you don’t have to tag ANYTHING!!??

I’m so done - this woman does my head right in. Are you wilfully blind to what you need to do, deliberately slimy, or helplessly stupid??

• Haha

kas85

This fake friendship with Frow is painful. We know they hated each other up until a few months ago and that it’s purely for growth/engagement on both sides.

What a horrible world these people live in - so fake on every level

• Haha

NotATrollLovely

Ok, that is it ladies! I’ve followed Lidl’s threads for probably 2 years now on and off and have gotten many laughs from you and noticed a whole bunch of things I normally wouldn’t have myself. Every time I saw something WTF in her vlogs (which is often, as you know), I’d come on her threads to see if any of you noticed it too 😊. But I can’t just linger in the background anymore, not with all this craziness going on!

Maybe an unwanted opinion but I almost feel a bit bad for ITF for having to fake laugh (even more than normally, if that’s even possible - I don't like her, I think she is twice as fake as she is long) when hanging out with Lidl after all the stuff she's been pulling lately with the wedding content and clickbait videos. Can you imagine having to hang out with her and pretend like everything is normal? Because it’s not like she can just ghost her since they see each other at events (lucky for her Lidl isn’t invited to almost anything) and since they are stuck being neighbors until Lidl&Aldi’s Youtube careers die and they have to sell their walk-in closet/dollhouse kitchen bungalow.

missstarlight

View attachment 46092View attachment 46093

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣
Even if I didn't dislike Lydia this much, I really don't think she has the 'DIOR' look.
She looks hard and I just feel like I can't put into words... She looks like she should be partnering with Boohoo- some cheap brands if that makes sense?
She doesn't have the regal and classy look. I think this is why Dior doesn't want to use her as much as they do others.
When I think of Dior, I think of angelic, soft and naturally beautiful faces
Lydia isn't for Dior.

I know off post but I really hate Jimmy Choo’s new branding.
Even on their plain heels they now have “Jc” on the back.

Cheapens the style in my opinion. Not everyone wants to be plastered in designer logos.
I agree! When I saw the bag, I couldn't help but think of the cheap bags you see in those cheap holiday markets.
I don't know who is in charge of the rebranding but it's definitely the wrong move.

• Haha

Sarahsauce

It is, which is surprising

I knew I'd seen a photo of her in her mortarboard and gown, here it is, right at the bottom of her Instagram. Some very interesting images spotted on the way down to it LOL She looks very different in this image to how she looks today.

Proves the top lip isn’t natural like she claimed!

• Heart
  • Haha

leytbay3

"I only promote products I believe in" Lets be real, she would never buy that bag if it wasn't for JC gifting it. Nor will she wear it once her obligations are up.
Before the end of winter it'll be on her Depop. And she'll make some excuse about,
"although this bag was right for me and my lifestyle at the time, I've decided to give it a new home with someone that will get more cost per wear out of it, but it's still such a beautiful bag. So if you're interested in this lovely bag, head over to my depop at Lydia Elise Millen" *insert weird smile here*

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Favourite quotes from the vlog:

"Alex and Ali are going for a frisky whisky" and then she mistakenly says cock instead of scotch! I mean you cannot make this stuff up!

"i look so short"

"i look so dumpy"

"i really can't be bothered to make an effort today"

Imagine your work pay you to go on a special trip as like a treat/reward, and you video it, and all the comments you say are negative, unprofessional, lazy, etc etc. She was on a L'Oreal trip and she barely vlogged anything relating to the brand. At the very least she could have done a get ready with me and done a whole face of L'Oreal makeup, not just shoved on all the lipsticks at once!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
D3A91F3D-0ABD-4B50-82AB-2DAA52ABFBD2.jpeg

I’m excited for this car crash 🤣🤣🤣
is she gonna stage a fake wedding.
She’s borrowing a wedding dress and a ring!!
Could she really be so desperate to steal Frows limelight that she’s doing wedding content for absolutely no reason 😆

What a c**t.

(sorry am I allowed extreme swears here?)
you can fucking swear 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did she came back from Victoria's wedding weekend, and tried on her wedding dress, took pics and sent them to Halfpenny?
Yes 🤣🤣

then blasted her wedding playlist through the house and got messy drunk on free wine.
she probably ended up passed out in the underground sex den with nothing but her Dior bag around her and her tear stained wedding dress crumpled on the floor.

I think Ali was away that weekend.
poor Cawiee 🤣🤣

• Haha

Squishypotatoes

Omg that Cawwweeeee Cawwweee clip is hilarious!!

I can't wait for her imaginary wedding content, cos YOU KNOW she's going to try and come up with some incoherent babbling captions to justify it... and I'm sure there'll be confused feedback (and lots of Tattle input) that will just enrage her!

*rubs hands in glee*

On another note, I really really hope these 2 don't procreate. For the love of god, no.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Leeleebeb75

I don’t watch ITF at all but I thought I’d watch her latest one.
ITF’s NAILS AND LYDIA’S NAILS ARE THE SAME! So, who copies who?
Same tacky nude polish with the gold tips...I can’t stand ITF’s lisp that’s why I didn’t bother with her but c’mon Lydia... there’s a million colours out there... why copy... why!???

I’ve also noticed that Lydia has more YT followers than ITF but she doesn’t have the same jobs as ITF and others. Surely if Lydia has more followers she would get bigger brands but she doesn’t. Maybe she really is buying followers and brands know this or maybe a lot of people who subscribe to her are all hate watching lol!
I have always thought this as strange, it must be that Lydia is a bit cheap looking to say the least, she isnt what I would call luxe. You then have Tamara who only has 200K ish subs on You Tube and lives in a modest apartment (I think) in Brighton yet she has partnerships with Dior, Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Jimmy Choo etc and gets invited to all the fashion week shows. It's about the image you put out there, there is just something off about Lydia.