Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance here. But how can she have no GCSEs? Does that mean she didn't graduate?
It just means she failed them all or didn't bother to take them. You don't don't graduate from school here; you just leave at 18 (now it was probably 16 when she failed).

Edit: everyone said it better than I did.

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
“Accountancy waiting room” chic

View attachment 46013

Make it stop 🤣🤣🤣
but also don’t because the second hand embarrassment is too good 🤣🤣
Someone needs to stick a sock in her mouth and tape over it with masking tape and preferably reinforce that with superglue, it's the name again you'd have thought she'd have taken the ever so subtle hint, they simply just are not interested!

I own several designer bags, tablets (tech), more than I know what to do with (to be honest). I'm never like, "This fits in my Valentino," etc. It's just tacky. It's a handbag and I never feel the need to blab on about it. People that know the designer, know it! I never feel the need to announce it.
Yeah it's actually what I'd say is crass is to brag about things you have like that (the way she does I mean).

One thing (to me at least) that springs to mind is when Megan Markle did that baby shower thing though I get it it's a thing in the US, but to flaunt it like that, when really anything other than a member of the Royals showing their newborn outside of the hospital is the only really thing they do thats public, even their Christening is kept virtually private other than telling the public about it that its happening thats all they do. I know with that some may say they have this and that in the sort of whats required to do their jobs by tradition (sometimes even just that) like the crown jewels but in reality they're state owned they aren't the monarchy's at all (included within those is the St Edwards Crown thats only ever worn once for coronations and then the Imperial State at the opening of parliament and read out of the governments speech sets the agenda for the term).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

nadiathr

'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. 🤷‍♀️

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 48645
Those DMs are horrible!! Why would anyone type something like that..

Reactions: 1

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Words/phrases Lidl says that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she utters them:

- Snazzy
- Snazzpot
- Snazzy meatball (WTF? Does she think saying shit like this gives her a personality?)
- Everything else she says.

Things Lidl does that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she does them:

- Moan about lack of sleep/difficulty getting to sleep when she told us this was now NEVER a problem, back when she was flogging us those Bose Sleep Bud thingies.
- Moan about how tired she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Moan about how puffy she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- That smug face she pulls as she assesses her face in the viewfinder. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Says her own name any possible time she can wedge it in. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Everything else she does.
I love that FLOG 🤣

Anything would break just looking at her😂
You meanie you (note the sarcasm lol) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have heard of occassional their stuff to break but never multiple of them, one after the other

She needs the tools for that quality content!!
Sorry I did read that one right you said quality not shit and boring? :eek:

n_135

The reason why China seems to keep pumping left and right because this will be the first time that they do so. They became a capitalist society, thanks to lax regulations. Singapore seems to be a forerunner in this, and the Chinese came and basically bought every thing luxury and expensive.

The British influencers are so grabby. Anything that they can get for free they grab. Meanwhile other influencers maintain their job and work hard for other stuff they. Eed.
Should be a new word for real influencers. When I think on real influencers I think on someone like Caroline Daur (@carodaur). Her Instagram is like a fashion magazine, fashion inspiring, nice photographs.

But Lydia and Victoria are not influencers. They are QVC selling girls. Their instagrams are like an AVON catalog.

Lydia: Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

Victoria: Let's promote 3 different perfumes on 3 weeks. Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!
wow cant believe caroline daur is 24, i thought she was at least late 20s

katiesmith81

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
Yeah what I forgot to interject in that was that really Mac's are idea for graphics and other types of work also for video etc, just like with what certainly Atari were great for which was music, more music studio consoles a lot of the older ones certainly used to to use Atari.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Wait, did they get the cat back or replace it? I can see a cat on their stories but I'm a bit out of the loop with the whole catgate scenario.