Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laura_jy

Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too?
91A46366-D223-4A6D-8753-AE21835FFB3E.jpeg
Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Miscanthus

VIP Member
How cute Prince Louis sounded when he asked David Attenborough what his favourite AMINAL is.

He's two.

Lidl, you are 32. It's not cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Happyfocker

She’s getting a tea set or some antique shit to put in the greenhouse? Bitch wants a conservatory not a greenhouse 😂 can’t wait to see it unused when she sees how humid and gross they get in the summer and how cold and filthy/spidery they get in the winter. She obviously hasn’t been in one before.
I'm starting to think she actually doesn't know what a greenhouse is. A tea set?!..Thats just fecking embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Namima

VIP Member
So a British beauty journalist Sali Hughes has done a radio interview about trolling and tattle.
I will never understand why these women who claim to be professional strong business women sit scrolling through a thread where the comments aren’t always going to be positive!
Both Frow and Lydia have said they have sat down to listen to Sali’s interview.
If Sali is being stalked and/or harassed by somebody shouldn’t she just call the police and report it? What has that got to do with his forum? I thought these women were meant to be intellectuals? Yet they can’t decipher the difference between someone breaking the law to intentionally harm them and them willingly going onto a website to read comments about themselves that they find upsetting! Tattle isn’t illegal, they just dislike it so they want it taken down. I dislike their social media and YouTube platforms, you don’t see me starting a campaign to get their websites and blogs taken down.

I really hate it when people say they only criticise what they hate about themselves 🙄🙄🙄 what bullshit. It’s as if you aren’t allowed to voice your opinion anymore without being labelled a self hating troll.
It's always the biggest beggars and whiners calling for the end of Tattle Life.

Lydia Elise Millen being the Empress of All Beggars, Victoria ITF, Josie Fashion Bumblr, Em Sheldon, Zanna VD, Salty Hughes (the bore who actually introduced me to Tattle Life via Victoria ITF 'Thanks Sali🌹I did not know who she was, and when I checked out her IG page ...Meh, she's kinda boring and too homely for me).
I don't hate these women at all. I just don't like their lying, unethical, immoral behaviour of extorting goods & services from multiple businesses time and time again. And doing non stop ADs, loving EVERY product, basically lying to their subscribers and to the brands they supposedly represent.

And because we call out their disgusting behaviour we are the trolls and bullies.

I don't see the likes of Tamara, Chiara, Leonie, Bryanboy, Xenia, Caro, Aimee harping on and on and on about trolling. Why not ? They are doing the work their subscribers expect and love from them. If we criticise them, they just carry on. They do not dictate whether or not we, their subscribers, are allowed an opinion. They do not beg for stuff from businesses. For their homes. For their pets. For cars. For free food. Come on !!!

Brands send the A list influencers PR / goods because they want to and not because they were tagged over and over from 2nd rate influencers (yes, you Lydia and Josie).

So keep on calling us stalkers and trolls and we will continue to call you girl boss babes out on YOUR unethical, lying, unprofessional behaviour.

To all the girl boss babes mentioned above, it's time to look in the mirror and assess YOUR role.

Someone's been out shopping early this morning...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Namima

VIP Member
The part of the vlog with 2 lone tipsy women (on a date?) sitting on the side of the road with a bottle of wine was so irresponsible and dangerous. Why did they include this segment ? What was the point of us seeing that ? Was it amusing to be drinking in public, so close to cars travelling at a high speed ? Dumbasses.
I can't believe that these 2 so-called professional women carry on as if they have never tasted alcohol before ... it smacked of desperation to be "cool". But nah, you just came across as dumb. #DRINKRESPONSIBLY . I would love to know what ByTerry, Karen Millen, Intimisswhatever have to say about their brand ambassador behaving so irresponsibly.

• Heart
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
I've only watched the 1st few mins and last few mins as I'm supposed to be "working" and will watch full thing later.... is she wearing the SAME sweater ? I thought she brought 3 suitcases full of outfits?! WHAT an idiot
Sorry to quote myself but this is what she wore in between my last post ... pretty sure it could have all fit in that LV gym bag she used to take everywhere that now gathers dust. And pretty sure she has 5 layers of tan and hasn’t showered.

Clearly there is a bellman(person) trapped under her many bags of unorganized outfits of no itinerary. No need for 3 bags, 4 handbags, 5 coats, 600000000 hours of explaining what she’s packed due to cawwwies not giving her an itinerary of what to wear. Which is all the same shit she’s been wearing around England for her entire lifetime 🥱🥱🥱🤤🤤🤤😴😴😴

1. SAME (though I like it) hm sweater day 1 and 3 and just on the heels of wearing for literally 2/3 of the dream crushing KM collection haul. WHERE are all the must have knits with waist crushing buckle torture belt!?
1. Same pair of shiny London/city type of Chloe boots she wears with everything (really every single outfit... even lilac flower nightie dresses) except “hikes” pub crawls
1. Leather leggings... not the usual ones but the extra shiny and tighter than her own skin KM leather leggings... for a trip with the person she sees more than her own husband... and sitting in room and antique shopping.
1. Wax jacket stollen from a 4 yr old and made to look even smaller
1. Little drummer boy “sold my soul for a greenhouse I’ll never use like my ‘bitch’ SA
lied to me that it won’t come in a smaller size-too big sage Lady Dior avacado bag” coat
1. Little house in the prairie dress with black leggings allllllllllllll day and allllll (early) night.
1. Little drummer boy matching “skirt” and same hm sweater above
1. Laughing at own jokes and forgets has frozen face due to filler so looks like monster which looks bad and NOT cute
1. Pjs after self sabotage eating “gluten” desert so can’t possibly stay up past 8:30 PM in a girls trip worst friend ever
1. Same Chanel bag errrr day (don’t get me wrong I like this bag but ummmmm she has so many trending AUTUMNAl lilac and sage bags and this one is clearly putting them in a corner aka see entire video about looking at bags you already own before you impulse buy 10k in bags)
1. Shit stain contour on the most chiseled cheekbones and jawline that needs NO contour... but. It’s .always. There. Even . In . The . Shower. And .no .makeup. Moley. Days.
1. Same shade thrown to all innocent bystanders and struggling restaurants, pubs, room service, you name it! Anyone hit by pandemic -______ insert here name and shame
1. Loaded “body outline” chalk ready to go at ALL times for playing victim

and we haven’t even arrived home for her gifting Ali the “daddy” change my shit card that isn’t funny to a man who isn’t allowed to have his own life, friends, CHILDREN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
She has absolutely lost it this year.
-the hair
-the pigeon
-the sprootlings
-the veg beds
-the green house
-dee-pop dee
-lumi's illness
-globy (I nearly forgot it)
-her skin
-multiple illnesses: migraines, pmdd, diabetes, b12, acne
-her cures: reflexology, acupunture, massages, tretinoin, b12
-the plum tree branch of the week
-the dining room, study, alis office, study, her office - room
-her fucking wardrobe
-her troll mania
-her linen, fleece

I certainly forgot the most
Yessssss 👌🏽 My all time fave though was the community guidelines rant. 😂 On a Saturday night. In the middle of a date. When she supposedly detests working weekends. That actually ended up being non-existent. Dead. Literally. 🤣

Just remember Lydia when you point your finger at others, you should remember that you have three pointing back at you.

I should really do some real work now. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Just sped through the latest vlog, so whilst she’s vacuously banging on to her grandmother about Instagram which clearly she doesn’t understand or care about, Ali is spending time LISTENING to her grandfather and forging what appears to be a genuine relationship. So much so he actually requests for him to come back to see him.

I do actually like Ali, he does seem quite sensitive and thoughtful. Yes, he needs to grow a pair and stop with the ridiculously posed/photoshopped Instagram but I wonder if that’s why he is with Lydia as she’s clearly the dominant one in their relationship. It’s a shame as I could see him more with someone like Carrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

FurCoatNoKnickers

It really pisses me off seeing her lurking in the background of Aldi's vlogs- you can TELL she's listening to everything he could be saying- like some suspicious psycho controlling wife beating dick of a husband. Just let Aldi live!! You can tell she is SO PARANOID about him spilling the tea. In this episode alone he has exposed the fact that she gets dressed at 2pm in the afternoon, her dressing room is a state, she needs a ton of lighting in her dressing room Mortuary, and she requires to sit on cushions to get up to his height on camera. keep it coming, Tiny Tears in a Baby Harness!! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh the shade at Nicky and Rubyatbrowns... What a petty, entitled little troll Lydia is. 6 hours to neutralise the red tones and she lost a lot of hair, poor unlucky moo moo. Try paying for your services next time and following the expert's advice. What a shame of a human.

• Heart
  • Sick

Caro175

That CH advert is horrendous...She looks hard and her face looks square.
I find the bottle incredibly tacky also, my mum used to have a thing for perfume bottles ‘looking nice on the dressing table’ and this stripper stiletto looks like a paperweight in a brothel. I think those Katy Perry Cat perfumes look more elegant and that’s saying a lot! 🤢

It’s not exactly Aerin is it Lydia?

• Haha
  • Heart