Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's keeping quiet about her 'milestone' hitting the 900K as she knows she's going to get a load of posts about buying followers if she posts something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nicky Lazou just posted a video on her YT. No mention of Lidl as it was purely a pregnancy vid, but perhaps she will post the one that Lydia really is dreading soon if she’s back to doing videos!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
O M G!!!! Ali’s vlog! While Lydia is talking about cat tit AGAIN....
He’s pointing out that she has char on her sweater and she legit says “ Oh no on my LYDIA millen cashmere”!!! And then says she’s going to message them to get another and pretty much blames the ash for jumping on her own design.... she’s claiming she didn't touch it so I guess she's the victim of the stove as she’s said she's not a novice. 😳🤨

C12BC81F-AA94-4BE9-9B22-510FC62CAB33.png
66FC13CE-DCB6-4CCC-B8D1-5D11397E2194.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Aka Maison de Fleurs look at this and gift me a new wreath please. She knows full well they have the similar ones in this year, they’re just 250 quid 😂
BEGGING witch. Why don't we hop along to their page and tell them that? Surely they get pissed off by the heavy hinting and begging, right?

I wonder why she isn't making a fuss about her 900k on insta. Especially even as a way to rub it in to ITF who she beat to the punch. I honestly think she's being cautious as we are all reporting her fake followers and discussing it on here.
KEEP REPORTING THE FAKE FOLLOWERS!! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE

View attachment 275399
View attachment 275400

She could start by putting her 6 bottles of Function of Beauty in the shower.. Or has she stopped using that as well?

I believe the preferred term for this phenomenon is called "goo hoarder", and the recommended treatment isn't a bathroom remodel.
This photo graph is so STAGED. She has turned around a lot of the labels that do not pay for promotion. The Elemis.. Neom are perfectly placed, tho. Wasn't her DREAM dressing room meant to have storage for back ups and doubles? Why is there a huge tub of Coconut oil there? Surely that would be in the kitchen, and you would spoon some out if you needed to do a hair masque? I do not care if she wants a new sink- just don't treat your subscribers like idiots.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
BEGGING witch. Why don't we hop along to their page and tell them that? Surely they get pissed off by the heavy hinting and begging, right?

KEEP REPORTING THE FAKE FOLLOWERS!! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE

This photo graph is so STAGED. She has turned around a lot of the labels that do not pay for promotion. The Elemis.. Neom are perfectly placed, tho. Wasn't her DREAM dressing room meant to have storage for back ups and doubles? Why is there a huge tub of Coconut oil there? Surely that would be in the kitchen, and you would spoon some out if you needed to do a hair masque? I do not care if she wants a new sink- just don't treat your subscribers like idiots.
The coconut oil belongs to the cat!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has just uploaded a reel basically promoting function of beauty and her hair is in shocking condition. It's so dry and stiff, it looks like she has a whole can of hairspray in it. Her hair barely moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Miscanthus Can you please chime in on what Ali is doing with these raised beds? They are trying to level them rather than level the whole ground... but the ones on the right are going to end up being like 4'high... is that really the "right way"? (I ask knowing the answer is likely NO) lol

And CLEARLY the ones on the right are way too far over... "moved" log or not... it's so funny and obvious. geez

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lumi couldn't figure out where she was meant to go to the toilet :unsure: mhmm surely that is her owners job to teach her where to go. Pets don't come home with you and automatically know what they are meant to do. They are so irresponsible! How can she complain they just had to live with the fact that Lumi messed everywhere! It's her responsibility to train the cat!

It's also Ali's fault that they have to level the beds :rolleyes: apparently HE wanted the higher beds but MADAME wanted the lower ones. I'll hazard a guess and say I reckon Ali would have preferred no beds especially since he's the poor fucker doing all the dirty work. Whilst Lady Lydia barks commands and snorts out her little digs all whilst loitering around in her Chloe boots and not lifting a bony bone idle finger!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Fashion influencer, really?!!!!
Her hair, what the hell colour is that, looks yellow to me, maybe it's my laptop screen? Also, the sack she's wearing, she should really stop referring to herself as a fashion influencer, she couldn't influence her way out of a wet paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Miscanthus Can you please chime in on what Ali is doing with these raised beds? They are trying to level them rather than level the whole ground... but the ones on the right are going to end up being like 4'high... is that really the "right way"? (I ask knowing the answer is likely NO) lol

And CLEARLY the ones on the right are way too far over... "moved" log or not... it's so funny and obvious. geez
Wait for in a few months when she is either over the raised beds or found a company leveling them properly. "It was a personal nightmare for ME" like she did with the wardrobe. Or the table or the... (insert random thing she got gifted no, I correct myself, she had to pay herself).

View attachment 275675
Yesterday, 13th October was -51 🤔
They are not real time. Sadly.

Reactions: 16
Her hair, what the hell colour is that, looks yellow to me, maybe it's my laptop screen? Also, the sack she's wearing, she should really stop referring to herself as a fashion influencer, she couldn't influence her way out of a wet paper bag.
Summer dress with black tights is questionable. Bet she will style it by cinching the waist with her McQueen belt and will either wear her combat boots or her Chloe boots. So predictable, so boring.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I have a question regarding the greenhouse. Will it fit and will it be ok with that huge tree over hanging it? I wouldn't put it past them to cut the tree down in order to make room for the greenhouse and they have the tree surgeons in today. :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
While going down memory lane with the wreaths something caught my eye. The paintings from 2 dining rooms ago. The ones her future collaborator Toni were so proud of bespoke paintings. Are up in the loft with the rest of the blue phase. Wonder if Toni knows that?

Few fun screenshots from Toni page. (ADVENTURE BRAIDS!!!) . As a designer in a family of artists I’m sure this Toni is thrilled for the exposure and future sales.... until... Lydia is going to make it sound like this Artists works are her own and take all the credit... 3,2,1

View attachment 275460View attachment 275461View attachment 275462View attachment 275463View attachment 275464View attachment 275465View attachment 275466View attachment 275467

461FA885-8E6F-44A1-936F-C21BEC7B4B7F.jpeg

This is not a v. flattering screen grab Toni has posted of her. 😂 Maybe Toni knew with foresight that Lydia would shade her.

Has anyone actually seen Lydia in real life? What does she actually look life? Although I'm surmising one may not recognise her. She has more faces that Mount Rushmore. 😂

Will the real Lydia Millen please stand up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is this the outfit she wore 2 days in a row ? She just added the belt on the 2nd day ... same black tights as well. CinderAli called her out for it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and she just glared at him. Dirty cow. VictoriaITF does this as well, wearing clothes 2 days in a row. Disgusting.

The garden is an absolute mess. And poor CinderAli out there by himself, digging. And them having to do own laundry. Your wife has over 60 luxury handbags in her closet, I'm sure you Millens can afford a housekeeper twice a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a question regarding the greenhouse. Will it fit and will it be ok with that huge tree over hanging it? I wouldn't put it past them to cut the tree down in order to make room for the greenhouse and they have the tree surgeons in today. :unsure:
They did say something about a tree having to be cut down/removed, but not to worry as they were going to plant a new one elsewhere in the garden.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It looks just like a granny night dress, with special compression stockings!

Is this the outfit she wore 2 days in a row ? She just added the belt on the 2nd day ... same black tights as well. CinderAli called her out for it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and she just glared at him. Dirty cow. VictoriaITF does this as well, wearing clothes 2 days in a row. Disgusting.

The garden is an absolute mess. And poor CinderAli out there by himself, digging. And them having to do own laundry. Your wife has over 60 luxury handbags in her closet, I'm sure you Millens can afford a housekeeper twice a week.
Doesn’t the super « mila « washing machine do it itself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.