Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morest

Heads will roll if she sees these in her drunken stupor. CAAWWEEEEE delete, delete

20201009_212741.jpg

20201009_212559.jpg

And then we have one for puppet Ali

20201009_214756.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker here, and really didn't want to comment, BUT I absolutely wanted to wish @Elle Belle a hearty congratulations on the engagement! :love: I totally don't know how to do anything on this page (like 'reply', or all the fancy things that you all do...:geek:🤣), so this might be my first and last post. Elle Belle - I love your sum ups!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Gertrude

Chatty Member
The latest vlog was 😐

Maybe because it's my time of month, but I found it to be a rollercoaster of emotions and left me with so many questions.
- Did Ali, just make up the bit about the no phones allowed on the golf course. He just wanted a few hours peace and quiet didn't he?
- Why would you cake your face in makeup before going on a hike and then say 'I don't care what I look like at dinner later'
- Warm white wine? Really? 🤢
- Did they get a taxi to where they did their hike from??
- Why sit by a busy country road to drink your wine??
- Was there any need to walk past that house loudly screeching that it's a lovely house. I'm sure the homeowners really appreciated that.

The mean girl’s vibe came across more than ever in this vlog. Imagine bumping into then whilst out on a nice walk!! They're behaviour throughout was awful. I'm sure my friends and myself, didn't act like that even in our early 20's. Thinking that drinking whilst 'hiking' is cool, is pretty worrying coming from women in their 30's. Also, their friendship dynamic is really strange, like their always competing to be the loudest and funniest. I find it really stressful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Julia123

VIP Member
Ok now I’m pissed. SHOW SOME RESPECT to Chanel and kindly take 5 HANGERS off of that bag!!!! This is a massive closet with rails and knobs an island and fake wood FLOORS all made for unused hangers. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

7F7643CC-3CE0-4757-8D0D-5F5B342A3EBA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I know it’s Halloween at the end of the month, but that side profile 😲 reminds me of the Saw movies
1601922841357.png
(it says: I want to play a game with you)

Lol, the hair... needs some Kerastasé
1601922969885.png

Oh, this one I've never seen before... The contour stayed
1601923185925.png

There you go:
1601923697306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
As we reach the autumnal season of Lidl's career we find her drowning her sorrows in the gutter while on a hike with paid for BFF Cawwie....despite being surrounded by a huge bubble of love!
Lidl's follower count mysteriously increases by 1k every few days, despite her content going down the plughole along with her split ends. Tattlers have resorted to popping over to Fashion Mumblr for some quick comparisons and continuing to watch Ali.....although she giggles or sulks through his vlogs, showing their 'flawless marriage'.
The highlights of the last thread was Lidl's 'edit' with Boohoo-owned Karen Millen, which even they aren't acknowledging, her talk about online bullying, which we didnt see, and her hair tutorial for John Lewis, for which she had last minute treatments to improve her hair. Oh, and she also went to tea with her sick Nonna, but couldn't be bothered to take her a meal.
She's now dressing as if she owns a horse but hasn't given Fashion Week a single mention.
Her light well cost 5 figures....so that'll be £10,000 then....and her hair is still red.
Meanwhile we are still waiting for:
Community guidelines
Greenhouse
Blood test results
House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
GHD winner
Outdoor kitchen
Bedroom makeover
Cinema room
Dressing room faults addressed
New dressing room for Ali
Globy update

Who knows if we can be bothered to wait?

Last edited:
  • Heart

janedoe24

Possible thread 42 title idea: Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure, cat shit for contour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ACSlayter

Trust me, as a hairdresser, we hate clients like Lydia and Despina will be gutted she's stuck with Lydia again cuz we hate clients who slag other stylists off and have unrealistic expectations or over processed hair which hers has been coloured way too many times in a short space of time

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just been watching the recent video! She’s sitting there going on about the new study plans! Oh my days!
It was this time last year she was having an orgasm over the restoration hardware vibes she was getting from the dining room -she’s sitting in said room going on about the huge country cottage vibes she’s going to achieve In there!
She’s legit deranged and lost the plot! Let me guess kenny ken will be summoned in yet again to get the green paint out in time for Xmas just like last year!
She’s actually a fruit loop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Morest

Don't eat this all in 1 sitting Ali
20201006_231311.jpg

I just cant with this constant pout

20201006_231058.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Hmmmm.....yes. I left a rather long comment on her instagram post. Personally I thought the 'programme' was okay, however I think there's a lot of issues in the 'influencer' community which need addressing (the lack of ability to distinguish between comments which are contrary to the creators, criticism and trolling, the lack of regulation, the buying of followers (which must be fraud surely??), the dishonest practise of filters on both YouTube and Instagram (I feel passionately that there should be no place for this within beauty advertising, although we have become used to everything being photoshopped over the years, so I suppose there's not much hope of that changing). Sorry. Rambling.

I had my doubts about whether they are calling out Tattle or not - she mentions Imran Ahmed who is part of the 'Don't Feed the Trolls' campaign, and he seems to mention Reddit and other platforms. To me there aren't many (if any) 'trolls' on here, per se. (I always thought that a troll was someone who actively sought to rattle/upset someone - and yes, sometimes you see people like that on the comment section of YouTube videos, but I haven't seen anything like that on here). It's interesting, because people like Lydia (and Josie) tell her subscribers that if they don't like the content, or if what they do/see/buy winds us up, to please unsubscribe. I would have thought that the same rationale would apply to 'influencers' who feature on here - if you're not thick skinned and don't want to read honest feedback about your content, then don't read here. There are precedents for individuals winning cases relating to defamation and social media (Chris Cairn's cricketer is the main one that I know of - around some tweets), so my question to her is this - if there is a criminal violation, then deal with it via the police, and if there is a violation in tort, then take a civil claim.

Just my rambly thoughts. Apologies if I'm off base.
Not off base...
There seems to be to widespread confusion between sites like Tattle, follower comments posted directly on influencer accounts and random hate comments
and until that is cleared up nothing can be addressed.
(I'm not stupid...i know some of us Tattlers comment directly and some have been blocked but we are not threatening to kill..... generally our outlet is here).
Most retailers now allow or encourage feedback comments on items you have bought/returned, either directly or via a third party. You might have to be a 'verified purchase' but all comments, good or bad, are left up. We also have comments/ star ratings on Amazon, ebay, Tripadviser, check -a- trade, just off the top of my head.
Yet for some reason, influencers are able to delete anything negative or even constructive comments they don't like, and it's ok. And they can block people. Let's face it, most of them are trying to sell us something, even If it is wrapped up in their lifestyles of beige food and hikes to the pub.
The problem is that they need subs (so desperate they buy them) and they need engagement, so they can't turn off comments. This makes them angry.
What happens to people like us when we can't get heard or are blocked on influencer sites is we come here to vent. And it's their fault!
The reason influencers hate social commentary sites is that they can't control the narrative. They think we hide behind anonymity and spread hate. They know that they don't have to read here but they worry that if other people read here they will be found out for what they really are. They are confused about why we discuss them when we dislike them.
They should ask why they are in this situation, why they have a thread here...
Is it because of their shady business dealings, their thirst for money, the constant swapping of 'favourite' products. Is it because they have changed?
WE should be petitioning for regulations on influencers, not the other way round.

• Heart
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog. The click bait title 'I was wrong' got me. 🤪

- She's in a fleece AND a dressing gown. Standard. She highlights her fake tan man tash.
- She's going to decide today if she'll put the deposit down on the greenhouse. You really need to up your begging game Lydia. JK. Not possible.
- She's sat in the study to be. It's going to be green. She admits she didn't like all the green when she first moved in. It's going to be a similar colour as it was. I'm trying to make sense of this. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She's going for a 4 hour 'hike' with Cawwee. She has 4 layers on already and is bringing a windbreaker, another fleece, gloves and a woolly hat. She has a survival pocket too. It's literally been 15-16 degrees in London RN so Im surmising not too dissimilar where she is. She's bringing no less than 6 beauty products for the walk. She puts Lano up her nose. I guess that's one way to reduce the inhaling of your own body odour Lydia. And we all said you were lacking in creativity. Our bad.
- She's making Ali bring a change of outfit as she's meeting him and his friends for dinner afterwards. She says she doesn't care if she's all sweaty after the hike. Thank you Lydia for making me understand that there are some really dumb people in this world.
- She's stopping off for hula hoops first as Cawwee's friend eats all her hula hoops. She's bringing warm wine too. IDIOT. I'm not being rude Lydia. You're just really insignificant.
- She shows the fallen leaves in the lightwell then gloats that some of her followers raised she was having a go at Ali for sweeping. She wasn't moaning at him for the sake of moaning. Why. Can't. You. Sweep. It. Yourself. Lydia? Legit question. And don't tell me you don't have your own brush. All witches have one in their paraphernalia. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help.
- She's just had another acupuncture session, but has decided she needs to go to acupuncture twice a week now. Along with the massage once a week. And reflexology. I know a really productive calming technique. Take a deep breath Lydia and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She thinks people think they're so healthy going for hikes. They stop off at the pub before they start. Then they're legit sat on the side of a main road drinking wine. A wedding car drives past and they cheers them. Lydia, you're like school in the summer. No class.
- She's lost her mask from Nars which said Climax. I'm surprised she even knows this word with her fappily flawless marriage.
- Cawwee's scared of greyhounds. Lydia was telling her to leave the pub, but it was her turn to pay. Cawwee ran out of the pub like a big girl. Cawwee's an utter twatiscle.
- She needs a nature wee in between wine pitstops. I mean Mother Nature is Mother Nature. On that note though, Lydia you are literally the human version of period cramps.
- It's the next day, she's going to be productive, it's 3pm though so I call bullshit on that one Lydia. She's going to Depop. That's Depop Dee redundant then. She made Ali get her a McDonalds. You're that annoying you'd literally make a happy meal cry Lydia.
- She says your favourite mole is back after her non-makeup gardening weekend. She says it's ok to not feel your best. She would like to be the #1 role model, but if she's not feeling top mole it's the reality of watching a real person. Sometimes she acknowledges you just have to go all moley. She got so much more done not having to do her makeup each day. Sames girl. My best friend accidentally let slip my boyf was going to propose so I'd been been doing full make up and hair every morning. 😂 I. Do. Not. Under. Any. Circumstances. Refer. To. Myself. As. A. Furry. Creative. But rest assured she tells your favourite mole is back in the building. Why does she speak about herself in third animal? Why though? Your face is fine Lydia, a bit lumpy but fine, but you really should put a bag over that personality.
- Lumi is sat on the LV blanket. Not a problem until she advises she used to have their sofas at the old house wrapped in plastic as Lumi was a 'little pissy pants'. The guy at the vets looking after Lumi wasn't her biggest fan apparently. He said she's a bit highly strung like her mum. The other Bengal at the vets was more friendly. Apple. Tree. I'll say no more.
- She asks Lumi if she'll make a good mum or good mole. She highlights she'll be one of those mums that force other mums for their children to play together as her child will be an angel and the other child will have issues. You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place.
- She's livid as Cawwee's friend has texted her to say he's eating her hola hoops. She's also livid as Ali is on the golf course with his dad where you can't have phones and she's run out of soil after one plant. She braves the shed, but has a mild heart attack at the smell of spiders. She literally gives herself a full on cheer squad pep talk before stepping inside then comes straight out. She says Ali is sleeping on the sofa as he didn't text back. You have miles to go Lydia before you even reach a mediocre standard of girl boss or even human.
- She says if you want to do gardening do it how you want. Don't let those who tell you what you should be doing. She's gonna make mistakes and kill something on the way. She fangs there's lots of opinions on the internet. Please keep talking Lydia. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.
- She's goes babeeeee will you check if my new book is in the post box. Because a tired slothy sloth cannot possibly check herself. I am not saying that you are inept Lydia, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.
- What she's really been good at is taking care of her hair apparently. LOL. She's not afraid to use more product than is needed. You are similar to Rapunzel I guess, but instead of letting your hair down, you just let down everybody you know.
Congratulations ! We have babies to look forward to and now a wedding on tattle 💕🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 46

K18

VIP Member
Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too? View attachment 274833 Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!
This just shows Lydia for exactly who she is.... A massive, self righteous, selfish and ignorant cunt!
She very easily could have just ignored that question asking about her grammar or had one of her social media police delete it. But no! She has to go out of her way to make a snarky, rude comment which has made her look a massive idiot and even more stupid than she originally looked for making the grammatical error in the first place!
For someone who allegedly wants a calm life and positive mindset, she seeks out every which way she possibly can to act like a negative little bitch.
She is such a hateful person.
Lydia is the human equivalent of scrappy doo!

She can do all she wants to make herself appear beautiful on the outside but no amount of hair appointments, beauty and spa treatments, procedures and countless cosmetics is going to mask her hateful heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've been struggling with this edit.

On one hand, I actually quite like the clothes she has selected. Faux pas I know, but when she's not dressed like a granny I do enjoy her style, it's why I watched her in the first place.

So I'm conflicted in that sense. I like the edit on the whole, but she's such a pain in the arse that hurts me.

On the other side, I feel a bit sorry for her. Boohoo are trash right now. No influencers with actual merit would touch them with a barge pole.

To use sweatshops? Disgusting.

To use sweatshops in LEICESTER, of the UNITED KINGDOM, paying well below the legal minimum wage? Absolutely deplorable.

Add into all of this the fact they stayed open during a global pandemic, when they were legally instructed to lock down, and you have just about the grubbiest multinational in 2020 on your hands here.

As said above. Any credible influencer wouldn't touch them. So it speaks volumes that she's got this edit now. When they are desperate, even more desperate than she is apparently.

Her career prospects aren't looking great are they...

• Heart
  • Haha

Grey_x

The amount of times she's referred to it as 'her collection' in the first 7 minutes... 🤨 girl, you just picked things out that already existed, that doesn't mean it's your collection you absolute tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

gillypops

Can't believe she's now backtracking on the bloody greenhouse - saying she's now deciding if she's going to pay the deposit and then saying she went and looked at the greenhouses on sale! Good for Alitex taking into account what everyone was saying and haven't gifted it to her and obviously even if they were going to give a discount, must be still too expensive. Hands up if you think we'll never see said greenhouse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45