Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people in the UK myself included call a crane fly, a daddy long leg. I'm not sure why but I've never met a person who correctly calls them a crane fly 😂 I've only just learnt recently that their real name isn't daddy long leg but I will still call them that. When I leave the bathroom windows open but the landing light on my ceiling is covered in them.

Did either of them realise that it was a birthday card or did they just read the cat litter part?
One person in the comments also thought she spoke about spiders. How you call centi- and millipedes? Daddy much legs? :ROFLMAO: A wormy is daddy no legs.
But thanks for the info, good to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of people in the UK myself included, call a crane fly, a daddy long leg. I'm not sure why but I've never met a person who correctly calls them a crane fly 😂 I've only just learnt recently that their real name isn't daddy long leg but I will still call them that. When I leave the bathroom windows open but the landing light on my ceiling is covered in them.

Did either of them realise that it was a birthday card or did they just read the cat litter part?
I think the envelope was enough for him to think it might be an announcement!

Reactions: 14
So Lidl’s latest scheme for the endless changes in the house is for the “master bathroom”
Which is going to have an aged copper bath. The old milking stool is to go next to it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've only watched the 1st few mins and last few mins as I'm supposed to be "working" and will watch full thing later.... is she wearing the SAME sweater ? I thought she brought 3 suitcases full of outfits?! WHAT an idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
DOES EVERYONE KNOW HOW TO REPORT? On IG- (incase you do not want to ask) you go to her followers, then click on someone that usually has no profile picture. You thing to the three dots at the top right hand side. You then select REPORT. IG will ask you why you are reporting it. You then select IT'S SPAM. IG will then thank you for reporting it. It will automatically block you from seeing it... so hopefully another Tattler will see it after you and report it also. Lets hope IG will delete these and get her number to a REAL reflection of what it SHOULD BE.
I'm just reporting those with no profile pic and no posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've only watched the 1st few mins and last few mins as I'm supposed to be "working" and will watch full thing later.... is she wearing the SAME sweater ? I thought she brought 3 suitcases full of outfits?! WHAT an idiot
Yep! And I don't understand why she didn't know what to pack or what to wear to Brighton 🤷‍♀️ you just wear normal clothes like you would anywhere else 😂
Lydia is one of those people who when they travel, they pack all their expensive things so the maid in the hotel and the other staff think she is fancy and rich. Who needs 4 coats for a 2 night trip? But madame Lydia must have every expensive item she owns, for every occasion with her at all times in case she gets caught out not looking fancy and rich enough.
I see how the must have autumn accessory, the sage Dior bag wasn't invited for another autumnal outing :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What kind of absolute garbage-taste, clueless person wears a wax jacket with leather leggings?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yep! And I don't understand why she didn't know what to pack or what to wear to Brighton 🤷‍♀️ you just wear normal clothes like you would anywhere else 😂
Lydia is one of those people who when they travel, they pack all their expensive things so the maid in the hotel and the other staff think she is fancy and rich. Who needs 4 coats for a 2 night trip? But madame Lydia must have every expensive item she owns, for every occasion with her at all times in case she gets caught out not looking fancy and rich enough.
I see how the must have autumn accessory, the sage Dior bag wasn't invited for another autumnal outing :unsure:
Blurred lines as to whether Carrie is staff or friend. Imagine sending a friend to collect and carry your wooden stool thing while you stay in the car with the dog?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I an older person and I’ve watched her for a fair while, but today I cannot stand anymore. It’s so fake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Bolly, I wish she would just leave him be. Poor little thing was trying to wriggle away from her so many times in that vlog.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I love that we’re all reporting her followers. Vive la révolution!!

It still reads at 900K for me. I just checked this account, they are only following 8 people, have no followers or any posts, and yet of those 9 look to see who's there on their list!
Omg!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Blurred lines as to whether Carrie is staff or friend. Imagine sending a friend to collect and carry your wooden stool thing while you stay in the car with the dog?
Very true. When she was reading the cards out that she bought, she got Depop Dee a work related one but Carrie a friendship one! I have a feeling Dee's fangirling will end soon and she will see the light and leave. She is essentially just Lydia and Carries little witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn't make the connection. I only saw that he dropped it.
Ok I can't see his face colour change but his question "Is it for me" was a bit redudant and odd. (Video should start at said moment)
I thought he said 'is this from Lumi' ??

Reactions: 7
So Lidl’s latest scheme for the endless changes in the house is for the “master bathroom”
Which is going to have an aged copper bath. The old milking stool is to go next to it...

The mind boggles at what she's organising now with this new interior designer! She will fall out of favour soon, just like Sarah whatsherface, and Lydia's sister in law or whoever she was, that did designs when they moved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.