Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point where my internet decided to duck off... maybe someone likes it as avatar (my internet not having her rant about her unfriendly cat)
1601921402932.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her speech about gardening and making mistakes makes no sense. Of course there is a learning curve with everything but why don't you use informational resources and the info other people that already learned their lessons to have a good start. It still doesn't mean you won't have a learning experience, no one can take that from you. But just listen to others. They may have valuable information.
It's like, when you want to be a medical Dr. you don't start from zero and kill a few people on the way? You use knowledge that was collected over millennia.

Edit: What a pointless rant about her hair care. Her hair is deeply damaged. It sounded directed at us but I don't know how many YT and Insta comments she got over her hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know it’s Halloween at the end of the month, but that side profile 😲 reminds me of the Saw movies
1601922841357.png
(it says: I want to play a game with you)

Lol, the hair... needs some Kerastasé
1601922969885.png

Oh, this one I've never seen before... The contour stayed
1601923185925.png

There you go:
1601923697306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What’s baffling me more than anything is how much she is promoting this karen millen range more than she ever did her own globy stuff she did ! It doesnt make sense . Surely if it’s your own business you need to get it out there Promoting on the internet and on socials as much as possible . It’s like she was embarrassed about it from the beginning. Which is far enough we all make mistakes but Why bring Something out that you knew was crap . Very strange

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
As we reach the autumnal season of Lidl's career we find her drowning her sorrows in the gutter while on a hike with paid for BFF Cawwie....despite being surrounded by a huge bubble of love!
Lidl's follower count mysteriously increases by 1k every few days, despite her content going down the plughole along with her split ends. Tattlers have resorted to popping over to Fashion Mumblr for some quick comparisons and continuing to watch Ali.....although she giggles or sulks through his vlogs, showing their 'flawless marriage'.
The highlights of the last thread was Lidl's 'edit' with Boohoo-owned Karen Millen, which even they aren't acknowledging, her talk about online bullying, which we didnt see, and her hair tutorial for John Lewis, for which she had last minute treatments to improve her hair. Oh, and she also went to tea with her sick Nonna, but couldn't be bothered to take her a meal.
She's now dressing as if she owns a horse but hasn't given Fashion Week a single mention.
Her light well cost 5 figures....so that'll be £10,000 then....and her hair is still red.
Meanwhile we are still waiting for:
Community guidelines
Greenhouse
Blood test results
House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
GHD winner
Outdoor kitchen
Bedroom makeover
Cinema room
Dressing room faults addressed
New dressing room for Ali
Globy update

Who knows if we can be bothered to wait?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you❤!
Would also like to thank you for the correction, english is not my first language but I could have double checked it #lazylidlstyle 😂.
No worries...in my need to get the character count down, I've misspelt extraordinaire! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The point where my internet decided to duck off... maybe someone likes it as avatar (my internet not having her rant about her unfriendly cat)
View attachment 266380
Those lip fillers are terrible!!! Lydia who do you think you’re fooling??

what’s the vlog about then and what’s she saying about the bungalow/old folks home now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As we reach the autumnal season of Lidl's career we find her drowning her sorrows in the gutter while on a hike with paid for BFF Cawwie....despite being surrounded by a huge bubble of love!
Lidl's follower count mysteriously increases by 1k every few days, despite her content going down the plughole along with her split ends. Tattlers have resorted to popping over to Fashion Mumblr for some quick comparisons and continuing to watch Ali.....although she giggles or sulks through his vlogs, showing their 'flawless marriage'.
The highlights of the last thread was Lidl's 'edit' with Boohoo-owned Karen Millen, which even they aren't acknowledging, her talk about online bullying, which we didnt see, and her hair tutorial for John Lewis, for which she had last minute treatments to improve her hair. Oh, and she also went to tea with her sick Nonna, but couldn't be bothered to take her a meal.
She's now dressing as if she owns a horse but hasn't given Fashion Week a single mention.
Her light well cost 5 figures....so that'll be £10,000 then....and her hair is still red.
Community guidelines
Greenhouse
Blood test results
GHD winner
Outdoor kitchen
Bedroom makeover
Cinema room
Globy update

The blood results are back, dangerously high levels of whispering angel 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those lip fillers are terrible!!! Lydia who do you think you’re fooling??

what’s the vlog about then and what’s she saying about the bungalow/old folks home now?
Tbh, I don't know if she said anything referring to the title. Maybe at the beginning where she gave her best whispering angel impression and I couldn't understand tit. She said she was speaking quiet because Ali and Lumi are sleeping, she was in the former dinning room, that means the whole kitchen and living room were between... Great start for a video.
I skipped the majority of her hIkiNg content and I really can't remember if she said something about it after???

LYDIA: REACTIVATE THE AUTOMATED CAPTIONS, PLEASE!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she is moaning about the fact that she has been getting stick for her lack of garden knowledge. Thats us folks, she’s reading here. What she fails to realise is yes it’s great to learn as you go but Lydia doesn’t do things slowly, she goes full steam ahead and everything has to be bigger and better than everyone else’s garden. Six beds are a crazy amount for an inexperienced gardener ( if you can call her a gardener). That’s the problem.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Community guidelines
Greenhouse
Blood test results
GHD winner
Outdoor kitchen
Bedroom makeover
Cinema room
Globy update

So much to wait for and now -drum roll - Bumble Bee Walk. I am faint with anticipation. I’m unsure if it’s a youtube channel or CBBC.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The part of the vlog with 2 lone tipsy women (on a date?) sitting on the side of the road with a bottle of wine was so irresponsible and dangerous. Why did they include this segment ? What was the point of us seeing that ? Was it amusing to be drinking in public, so close to cars travelling at a high speed ? Dumbasses.
I can't believe that these 2 so-called professional women carry on as if they have never tasted alcohol before ... it smacked of desperation to be "cool". But nah, you just came across as dumb. #DRINKRESPONSIBLY . I would love to know what ByTerry, Karen Millen, Intimisswhatever have to say about their brand ambassador behaving so irresponsibly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
So she is moaning about the fact that she has been getting stick for her lack of garden knowledge. Thats us folks, she’s reading here. What she fails to realise is yes it’s great to learn as you go but Lydia doesn’t do things slowly, she goes full steam ahead and everything has to be bigger and better than everyone else’s garden. Six beds are a crazy amount for an inexperienced gardener ( if you can call her a gardener). That’s the problem.
She wouldn't get stick if she didn't act as if she knows everything already! If she showed she was willing to learn, enrolled in a class, bought and read a book, accepted advice graciously, then ok.....but to be honest, as somebody who trained and took exams because I moved house and had a huge garden (and made a second career out of it), I don't care if she f*cks up. Her arrogance, laziness and sense of entitlement is entertainment to me. Plus she will just pay somebody to do everything anyway!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.