Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her at Frows. Them all sitting around the table. We all know who is going to be the loudest & drunkest cackling at everyone. Can't wait to see the others stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
got to love that she does a carolina herrera perfume advert and then spends her time plugging the aerin lauder perfume.
It's like the Laura Mercier ski trip all over again.

'It's great work coat or everyday coat like if you like going for dog walks, a gym coat if you want to look nice going to the gym especially this time of year. We obviously got married in the winter, so that's why I was wearing a very warm coat, I know not everybody gets married in the winter , I still work out, I go for runs most mornings.' What the duck is this sentence 😂 😂
Sounds like she has a bad case of the Donald Trump. That's how he talks. One long rambling string of words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sounds like she has a bad case of the Donald Trump. That's how he talks. One long rambling string of words.
I believe they also use the same orange tanning products, hair products that fry their hair and makeup.

Trump's makeup in his last video standing in the garden -trying to convince us he is still alive and kicking- truly reminded me of Lydiot's cheek tit streaks. It was ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That look on her face says "P R E D A T O R". She looks like a thrice-divorced 50+ year old getting dressed to attend an event that she knows will also be attended by your husband. Wtfffff. Who wants to be influenced by this?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She has the Globy trademarked (or at least she tried). I cannot believe her lawyers were that bad... You get what you pay for and clearly she went with the cheapest ones or she thought she knows better and disregarded their advice. I am not sure if the o accentuate is enough for it to be considered a separate word. Let’s face it, you cannot have it in the URL.

It shows how important it is to have right people around you and a good network that includes at least someone with business sense, a lawyer.

That KMxLM is exactly like her, she overhyped something and wasn’t able to deliver. Clearly Boohoo is all about profit and wasn’t bothered that most of the items from her edit are almost sold out or not there at all. Again if she would have business savvy people around they could‘ve picked up that this edit is just a cheap marketing ploy from Boohoos part, those 30 pieces are not all available or am I blind? 😂 where’s that green dress she paired with LV bag and shoes, is it already sold out?
And now we have to believe that at the age of 16 she was wearing Karen Millen while also having been broke. Why does one have to embellish everything in their life? I cannot understand it, it must be exhausting. She must keep different notes on what she’s said to someone, or she’s too lazy and thinks that she’ll always be forgiven. She will never be happy and satisfied if she doesn’t start appreciating what she has, all these material things can disappear overnight. It‘s clear that she worries a lot about what other people think about her and how many compliments she gets. She doesn’t do things for herself, she does them to make other people jealous / get compliments.

I apologise for this little rant, I usually prefer to be a reader but it’s just astonishing how someone with her following doesn’t have a strong and capable team behind her.
She should live by the motto 'You always remember the truth'. She lies too much to remember what she has said in the past.

Reactions: 15
Her make up application is awful, has she never heard of blending. You can see the pale concealer she uses to hide the scar from having her mole removed.
Screenshot_20201009_030631_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she saying that she was wearing Karen Millen at the age of 16 and then she went on to those hideous spandex outfits and now she is back to wearing Karen Millen? She was wearing Karen Millen when she was homeless?
It was probably the "Goth" range Karen Millen released. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her make up application is awful, has she never heard of blending. You can see the pale concealer she uses to hide the scar from having her mole removed. View attachment 270069
WHAT has she done to her eyebrows ??? They look hideous and make her look very masculine. They are MASSIVE and very dark. And combined with the skid mark on her cheek ... yikes.

The skid mark though ... it was centre stage in the last vlog. I could not stop looking at it. It was so noticeable and she seems to have a MASSIVE indentation where the skid mark is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s getting a tea set or some antique tit to put in the greenhouse? witch wants a conservatory not a greenhouse 😂 can’t wait to see it unused when she sees how humid and gross they get in the summer and how cold and filthy/spidery they get in the winter. She obviously hasn’t been in one before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s getting a tea set or some antique tit to put in the greenhouse? witch wants a conservatory not a greenhouse 😂 can’t wait to see it unused when she sees how humid and gross they get in the summer and how cold and filthy/spidery they get in the winter. She obviously hasn’t been in one before.
I'm starting to think she actually doesn't know what a greenhouse is. A tea set?!..Thats just fecking embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
'It's great work coat or everyday coat like if you like going for dog walks, a gym coat if you want to look nice going to the gym especially this time of year. We obviously got married in the winter, so that's why I was wearing a very warm coat, I know not everybody gets married in the winter , I still work out, I go for runs most mornings.' What the duck is this sentence 😂 😂
I was wondering what is going on in her head, when she was saying those random things....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to look at the Vlog but only managed a few seconds. She is unbearable, and what's with the hand gestures? So self important.
They do not need a gardener; there is nothing for a gardener to do if Ali mows the grass as there are hardly any plants.
As for the greenhouse....it's obviously killed her to pay for something, and let's face it, she hasn't paid for the cars so this is the second biggest purchase after the house!
She has no intention of using the greenhouse for anything other than a backdrop for sage linen dresses. My take on her comments is that she wants one of these wrought iron patio sets for the greenhouse so I found her a sage green one!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has no intention of using the greenhouse for anything other than a backdrop for sage linen dresses. My take on her comments is that she wants one of these wrought iron patio sets for the greenhouse so I found her a sage green one!
Agreed! Plus, what happens in Spring/Summer 2021 when Lydia no longer likes sage? So much to repaint and replace!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
every time I see sage green I just think it’s the colour of mould.

I’m sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yuck I use to like KM. Their stuff in 2016 was lovely. It looks very 40 year old woman. Looks like stuff you’d find at a TJMAXX
Lol, I actually found KM on TKMaxx like two or one year ago.

Belnd your contour
Oh god, I read behind the contour: LEM, behind the contour - A biography

The mostest of whatest: money , brain cells, dirty feet, handbags, shoes, clothes…freebies???
Certainly not Dior plates, since she didn't use them for their feast.. Her boy only bought a set of 3.

How to achieve this coveted look You all ask? In few very simple steps.
Let me introduce you to LEM ANATOMY OF AN OUTFIT:
(minus trousers, girl needed draft)
I actually like the corset belt, tho 😬
1602232153126.png

Incredible is not the word that comes into my mind for THIS :oops:. Yeah but Lydia is afraid of her "trolls".

Yeah, it's uncanny :D

That look on her face says "P R E D A T O R". She looks like a thrice-divorced 50+ year old getting dressed to attend an event that she knows will also be attended by your husband. Wtfffff. Who wants to be influenced by this?????

I mean, I'm all here for the petty divorcee :D gives me r/divorcedbirds vibes (not only because of the feathers). I suggest everyone that needs a good laugh to take a look at that reddit sub. It is hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.