Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisylew

so in the Daily Mail today they have an article of British youtuber Zoe Sugg who has an assistant (like Carrie is). Even though Zoe managed to sign big contracts during the covid months (so still working) she took advantage of the British government plan to pay her assistant out of those funds (the funds are to pay workers even though you have no work for them while covid is killing your business - like a restaurant), instead of just paying for her salary as usual. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-taxpayers-cash-furlough-office-manager.html
That makes me feel sick = do these youtubers not have any idea of the real world out there where people are really bad off
This makes me so upset 😢 I have my own small dog walking and pet care business which I have worked so hard on for 3 years and lockdown nearly destroyed it. I haven’t been able to get any financial aid from the government, despite having to stop work for 2.5 months because I have to regularly go into other people’s homes to do my job. I tried to appeal it, but was told I was not eligible for anything. I am only just managing to get out of my overdraft now as I had to pay all of my bills from what little savings I had. And then you’ve got people like Zoe fucking Sugg, who are able to abuse the furlough scheme even though she has plenty of money to pay her assistant herself. It makes me so angry I can’t explain 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Eyeroll.... Lydia in this post! Wonder what this body language means?! Everyone looking at camera/Frow and Lydia always making it about herself. Lol. Someone is feeling herself and 🧟‍♀️ of Frow IMO #frenemies

View attachment 270450View attachment 270451
I would love to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner party!
It must have been super awkward to find a topic to discuss.
Just been looking at Frow and Josie threads...
Kaushal had her hair done by Nicky that day!!! I'm sure she knows all the dirt on Lidl's disgusting behaviour but probably not from Nicky!!
Josie, who was called out for historical racist comments and bad behaviour during BLM....with two women of colour.
Josie has also been trying to get in with the 'big girls', now finally invited to dine with Frow and Lidl!
Frow rumoured to be getting a dachshund like Josie.
Lidl copying Josie's country style.
Globy...the elephant in the room!

Loft dressing rooms and Soho House anybody? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Cawwie “You know you’re are somewhere quite middle class 🙄when they’re like ‘what’s his name?’ Bollinger ‘Ohhhhhh’ 😏

She thinks she’s shading them for being middle class or whatever her point is.... but their reaction is them seeing her for the snobby shallow nitwit that she is. And the fact that she left that in during edit, on top of the other shaming of restaurants, the city of Brighton and more, shows her fangs 👹as well as Lydia’s.

Poor doggy. He deserves better. He’s soooo cute!

View attachment 274297
Exactly. She seems to think it's classy to name your pet after a champagne house but it's about as trashy as calling your dog Sourz

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Fashion influencer, really?!!!!
The dress is just nasty, but I do believe you can style anything up. If I had to wear this, if the fate of the free world depended upon it, I would roll the sleeves up so they hit just under the elbow, remove the tights, wear high heeled pumps in a contrasting colour like pink or yellow (thinking my Balenciaga knife pumps), and wear my hair in a high sleek pony.

Lydia, just employ me already. 🙋🏼‍♀️ I could be your legal advisor, stylist, ghost writer...I stop at paid friend though. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
What 16 year old wears Karen Millen? Where are you wearing Karen Millen too at 16? I'm almost 30 and quite a few Karen Millen pieces I would still consider too mature for me 😂 what bullshit she speaks! Was Karen Millen also her choice attire when she was homeless? Maybe in her next edit she can create special pieces for the homeless youth that so happen to be able to afford clothes with the average price of £75+o_O

• Haha
  • Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
This just shows Lydia for exactly who she is.... A massive, self righteous, selfish and ignorant cunt!
She very easily could have just ignored that question asking about her grammar or had one of her social media police delete it. But no! She has to go out of her way to make a snarky, rude comment which has made her look a massive idiot and even more stupid than she originally looked for making the grammatical error in the first place!
For someone who allegedly wants a calm life and positive mindset, she seeks out every which way she possibly can to act like a negative little bitch.
She is such a hateful person.
Lydia is the human equivalent of scrappy doo!

She can do all she wants to make herself appear beautiful on the outside but no amount of hair appointments, beauty and spa treatments, procedures and countless cosmetics is going to mask her hateful heart.
I wonder if she will add ‘don’t discuss my grammar’ on her community guidelines!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I'm still procrastinating and watching KUWTK instead of preparing for a case. 🤪 But reading on here about insecurities made me realise none of us are immune, not even the world's most famous family. They've all likely had repeated surgeries, but they've all still experienced adversity and low times; Khloe's (fave) heartbreak from feeling the less attractive sister and then from her beau kissing Kylie's BFF; Kim's strained marriage due to Kayne's bipolar; Rob's weight issues...and so forth.

With Lydia I think she would really do well to remember life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Positivity really is a choice. ✌🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Is this a transsexual???
Could you please not use transexual in a negative connotation?
Edit: i mean, you can do what you want, but I would love it, not to bash on minorities.
She is a joke as she already is there is no need to insult minorities comparing them with her.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I bet she will straighten her hair with ghd's and oil again and by next week we will be pointing out her brassiness again 😂
She should just give up and let her hair rest. Her hair is so damaged she just needs to grow it all out.
She has absolutely lost it this year.
-the hair
-the pigeon
-the sprootlings
-the veg beds
-the green house
-dee-pop dee
-lumi's illness
-globy (I nearly forgot it)
-her skin
-multiple illnesses: migraines, pmdd, diabetes, b12, acne
-her cures: reflexology, acupunture, massages, tretinoin, b12
-the plum tree branch of the week
-the dining room, study, alis office, study, her office - room
-her fucking wardrobe
-her troll mania
-her linen, fleece

I certainly forgot the most

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Wow how can Carrie be afraid of Greyhounds, they are one of the most gentle calmest breeds ever, I have a Whippet Cross (similar dog breed) and she's an absolute love bug ❤
Because it has « hound » in the name!! And because she is a wet flannel. I love dogs but am terrified of pittbulls, am staffs, all those big headed creatures.

Here is famous Snoopy, recovering well!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I am married to a ❤ Police officer ❤. I met him when I was 14, I am 42 now!! You have me reminiscing about our engagement 🥰. Please write us a little engagement story. I love your writing. I love weddings. Many blessings.
Oh are you?! It's quite hot them being in uniform although my partner has recently been promoted to DC so he has to wear a suit. 🤪 I was obviously extremely proud but slightly side disappointed. 😂 How lovely that you've been together since you were teenagers. 😍

He had booked a stay at a lodge and then proposed under the stars with candles, flowers, our favourite song etc. It was v. romantic. But as I said, my best friend who has just rescheduled their wedding to next year due to COVID, accidentally joked in convo that we should have a joint wedding and then when she realised what she said her reaction completely gave it away. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

E_Greene

As we reach the autumnal season of Lidl's career we find her drowning her sorrows in the gutter while on a hike with paid for BFF Cawwie....despite being surrounded by a huge bubble of love!
Lidl's follower count mysteriously increases by 1k every few days, despite her content going down the plughole along with her split ends. Tattlers have resorted to popping over to Fashion Mumblr for some quick comparisons and continuing to watch Ali.....although she giggles or sulks through his vlogs, showing their 'flawless marriage'.
The highlights of the last thread was Lidl's 'edit' with Boohoo-owned Karen Millen, which even they aren't acknowledging, her talk about online bullying, which we didnt see, and her hair tutorial for John Lewis, for which she had last minute treatments to improve her hair. Oh, and she also went to tea with her sick Nonna, but couldn't be bothered to take her a meal.
She's now dressing as if she owns a horse but hasn't given Fashion Week a single mention.
Her light well cost 5 figures....so that'll be £10,000 then....and her hair is still red.
Meanwhile we are still waiting for:
Community guidelines
Greenhouse
Blood test results
House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
GHD winner
Outdoor kitchen
Bedroom makeover
Cinema room
Dressing room faults addressed
New dressing room for Ali
Globy update

Who knows if we can be bothered to wait?
The blood results are back, dangerously high levels of whispering angel 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 39

K18

VIP Member
So a British beauty journalist Sali Hughes has done a radio interview about trolling and tattle.
I will never understand why these women who claim to be professional strong business women sit scrolling through a thread where the comments aren’t always going to be positive!
Both Frow and Lydia have said they have sat down to listen to Sali’s interview.
If Sali is being stalked and/or harassed by somebody shouldn’t she just call the police and report it? What has that got to do with his forum? I thought these women were meant to be intellectuals? Yet they can’t decipher the difference between someone breaking the law to intentionally harm them and them willingly going onto a website to read comments about themselves that they find upsetting! Tattle isn’t illegal, they just dislike it so they want it taken down. I dislike their social media and YouTube platforms, you don’t see me starting a campaign to get their websites and blogs taken down.

I really hate it when people say they only criticise what they hate about themselves 🙄🙄🙄 what bullshit. It’s as if you aren’t allowed to voice your opinion anymore without being labelled a self hating troll.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

omg1

Wait what?! Are they seriously considering buying this type of vehicle just for assssthetics when they already have two beautiful cars?
They aren't buying....they are just starting their 'BEGGING' strategy by tagging the brand....Aldi Lidl Northamptonshire Beggars at their finest as usual. Can you imagine Aldi driving that? He will need to BEG for an extra BESPOKE seat cushion to reach the steering wheel.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Fuck me, it's another update video! For someone who literally does nothing and is the epitome of lazy she loves to pretend she's got things going on.

How many lies can she tell in one video:
1. I would never want to do an edit with a luxury brand 😂 😂 what bullshit
2. I love that so many of you thought I was doing an edit with net-a-porter - Everyone knew it was Karen Millen Lydia, the clothes have been on sale and discounted for weeks
3. The pieces are made of high quality fabrics and materials - you don't get high quality when you only pay your sweatshop staff £3.50 an hour in a coronavirus positive factory.
4. I'm going to stop rabbiting on as you guys want to see the collection - we've seen it Lydia, we saw it before you put it in your edit! We didn't want to see it then and we want to see it even less on you.
Given up counting her lies as they're endless!

If the collection launched at 12pm today why is she uploading the information video afterwards at 5pm :unsure: surely this should have been mondays video. I don't even know why she needs to tell anyone the price points of the items when they could have just gone on the website🤦‍♀️ Did she would not learn from the Globy launch that you need to do the informative video before the launch and not after it has allegedly sold out!

Her pronunciation of cashmere has finished me, who says cash-a-mere 😂 😂 😂 Mrs Bouquet is that you🤦‍♀️

I swear she is reading a script or some type of prompt as she keeps looking down. Also why is she squinting her eyes so much when talking, it's so odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Queenc

Did anyone cringe at the CH ad and she’s dragging her fingers along the railings? COVID has got me wincing when I see people unnecessarily touch things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38