Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Sarah Ashford's video where her BF shops for her on Asos and in the intro they're sitting together on the couch, you feel the intimacy of an actual couple, it just feels normal and then I immediately thought of how different it felt from Ali and Lydia.
I'm a fan of Sarah's boyfriend Joe cause he seems to have managed to stay masculine which is so rare in influenza world although he's also dealing with girlfriend's outfits and non-'manly' stuff.
Ooooh I have a major crush on Joe, he is my kinda guy. Sarah and Joe have great chemistry.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The most hilarious thing about her recent Flog was how she always refers to her ‘Nonna’, because you know. She so Italian.
But when she actually referenced talking to her, she said she calls her grandma. The pretentiousness lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Heads will roll if she sees these in her drunken stupor. CAAWWEEEEE delete, delete

20201009_212741.jpg

20201009_212559.jpg

And then we have one for puppet Ali

20201009_214756.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
but also...why one metre?! It’s meant to be two metres unless you’re wearing a mask. And they’re definitely not wearing masks.
Didn't you know, viruses only travel one metre, their little airplanes don't have more kerosene.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously we don't know if ITF had her launch party dinner thingy paid for, but i think it was a lovely thing to do. She at least has a bit of creative vision, where Lydia has none. Lydia could have taken it upon herself to do something similar - she has a cinema room she could have used to play the Karen Millen promo, invite a few people over, gift them an item for the collection, and do a dinner, but she would never make that effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it wrong that I really like that set!? (I don't absolutely have to acquire it in sage green though...) ;) xx

Hmm. There's always one that spoils the pic.
I don't have anything against the set...merely pointing out that it's what she wants to put IN the greenhouse with all the baskets and old wine wooden boxes, Dior throws, dried flowers and straw hats! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cheapskates at Karen Millen didn't offer Lydiot a celebratory dinner for 6 of her closest friends ??? Oh wait, does she have 6 close ... meow meow Namima stop it 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ok, genuine question :
We know influencers definitely read their own forums on Tattle Life. Their salty references to TL and passive aggressive answers to our valid questions and observations is proof of such.
But do you guys agree that they for sure read their 'friends' and colleagues forums as well ... ??? I absolutely think they do !!!
So, in light of the above, last night's dinner at VictoriaITF's house ... those ladies were sitting around that dinner table, one metre apart 🙄, with the knowledge that over the last month or so Lydiot has been ferociously buying followers on IG ?
And that she munches on her itchy scalp.
And that Globy was a massive failure.
And that she has been passing her KM edit as her designing it ---> by her not clearing the confusion relating to the collab.
And that she verbally abused a pregnant woman. Not once. But a few times. And then (covertly) tried to ruin said pregnant hairdresser's business.
How utterly embarrassing.

Did they compliment Lydia on her obviously damaged and dry (red) hair ?

I wonder if Lydiot & AlexITF feel a bond now that Lydia is almost a ginger, like he is, with her red roots ?

I need answers.
I would put money on some of them even commenting on each other’s threads 😂 every now and again there is a random one off comment from someone and we never here from them again. Could it be a fellow influencer 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That look on her face says "P R E D A T O R". She looks like a thrice-divorced 50+ year old getting dressed to attend an event that she knows will also be attended by your husband. Wtfffff. Who wants to be influenced by this?????

Chunky li-ttl bum'n'tum with feathers, sekse!! Might turn Ali just for the night!!

My snipping tool is running hot today
View attachment 269700 James better watch out or he'll be blocked
View attachment 269704 Lydia, the mysterious woman
View attachment 269711 Ceri = Carrie?
View attachment 269716 Now I understand why everyone hates millenials
View attachment 269720 Lol, wut?!
View attachment 269723 Uh oh, Amie, from mon amie to no amie in seconds
Oh nonononono
M"o"llenials????
Well only if you have a very dim view of life since year 2000 and throwin major shade
This is not good!!!

Miss Mole-guts, aka moley mole in action
I dont think I commented on your duck lipped lidl avatar
Its awesome but also thanks for covering Homer Simpson fake tan caught in dry skin as lidl explained to tattlers xxxxx

Gorgeous???? I don’t think so. Ridiculous definitely.
Oh no I seen it happen to others now my turn...... Need a gif..... Her face looks ok here??? I remember being shocked when I heard this saying first time in a Bond movie or somefink "Good from far - far from good!"
I have some simply devastating news for lidl, you look like an Aussie dress size 12 in this fuggles Karen Millen Gordon coat. Thats a medium size, so a billion sizes larger than lidle pidls irl

There you go, all KM attire
View attachment 270181

View attachment 270177 Oh god, Lydia has a twin.. I think she is the right one but the one on the left side looks like her as well. Edit: I changed my mind, she has to be the left one, the right one looks more filigrane and her breasts seem bigger than Lydia's were at that time (Oh Lord help me, why do I know all this..)
No worries does it make you feel better these pics w these outfits bug me that chicks with sandals dont go with what they wearing lolololol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Eyeroll.... Lydia in this post! Wonder what this body language means?! Everyone looking at camera/Frow and Lydia always making it about herself. Lol. Someone is feeling herself and 🧟‍♀️ of Frow IMO #frenemies

CF0C9574-08F2-423E-A080-BD71C4BA1210.png
CFE1A120-E623-4BD6-8866-121586159BAE.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Eyeroll.... Lydia in this post! Wonder what this body language means?! Everyone looking at camera/Frow and Lydia always making it about herself. Lol. Someone is feeling herself and 🧟‍♀️ of Frow IMO #frenemies

View attachment 270450View attachment 270451
Edge of ember isnt luxurious Enough for Lydia, we will most likely never see these pieces again. She hasn’t even shown a close up of the items Frow has gifted her. Unless she reads what I’ve just written and then que her talk through of the products in 3,2,1.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It really pisses me off seeing her lurking in the background of Aldi's vlogs- you can TELL she's listening to everything he could be saying- like some suspicious psycho controlling wife beating dick of a husband. Just let Aldi live!! You can tell she is SO PARANOID about him spilling the tea. In this episode alone he has exposed the fact that she gets dressed at 2pm in the afternoon, her dressing room is a state, she needs a ton of lighting in her dressing room Mortuary, and she requires to sit on cushions to get up to his height on camera. keep it coming, Tiny Tears in a Baby Harness!! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It really pisses me off seeing her lurking in the background of Aldi's vlogs- you can TELL she's listening to everything he could be saying- like some suspicious psycho controlling wife beating dick of a husband. Just let Aldi live!! You can tell she is SO PARANOID about him spilling the tea. In this episode alone he has exposed the fact that she gets dressed at 2pm in the afternoon, her dressing room is a state, she needs a ton of lighting in her dressing room Mortuary, and she requires to sit on cushions to get up to his height on camera. keep it coming, Tiny Tears in a Baby Harness!! :sneaky:
I honestly don’t know why he’s married to her - she isn’t nice to him and she constantly puts him down, except for the occasional insincere Instagram post about him being ‘her rock’ (once again making it about her!!)

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.