Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are traumatising, there is nothing feminine about her whatsoever! And she has so much filler in her cheeks - they are so puffed up she looks so awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The ad is awful, she looks like a man in drag, she's wearing a black dress which detracts from the black perfume bottle which you can hardly see, and her hair looks really red! The idea of the ad just seems really dated and not fresh at all, it looks like something made twenty years ago.

I've been looking at other influencers instagram followings recently and no one seems to be having the 'organic' 'growth spurt' Lydia is having. Now isn't that strange?
The design of the bottle and the name of the perfume also reeks of 20y ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ad is awful, she looks like a man in drag, she's wearing a black dress which detracts from the black perfume bottle which you can hardly see, and her hair looks really red! The idea of the ad just seems really dated and not fresh at all, it looks like something made twenty years ago.

I've been looking at other influencers instagram followings recently and no one seems to be having the 'organic' 'growth spurt' Lydia is having. Now isn't that strange?
Her legs on this image look completely different to the legs on any photos she takes! Does she have a spare pair of legs in that bungalow by any chance LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her legs on this image look completely different to the legs on any photos she takes! Does she have a spare pair of legs in that bungalow by any chance LOL

Even in this pose she looks tiny and her head massive. When you ignore her head her legs look still short and her torso looks short, too.

Reactions: 14
899k. She's nearly there 😡

And she is looking after her hair again today 😲🥱
Bloody hell....I have long hair, fine but a lot of it, and I see a hairdresser every three months, use normal products and my hair is in better condition than hers....

Seeing as we just said she hardly mentions Globby, madam decides to add this to her IG stories ... Hi Lydiot !!! 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
She's our puppet! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a little late to the party (as always😅) but I don’t get how Lydia fits into those intimissimi bras. I have tried one on the other week and they said they don’t have my size ( it was the model Lydia had shown in her Vlogs)
i am a really petite person with really not the biggest boobs 🤔
So how can Lydia fit her cement tits into the bras?! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a little late to the party (as always😅) but I don’t get how Lydia fits into those intimissimi bras. I have tried one on the other week and they said they don’t have my size ( it was the model Lydia had shown in her Vlogs)
i am a really petite person with really not the biggest boobs 🤔
So how can Lydia fit her cement tits into the bras?! 😅😅
She is a 34 B at Intimissimi.. My guess is they don't fit her really, she is so narrow she would need a <34 and then a >B, someone said 28F I think. The smallest Intimememe have is 34 and don't ask for plus size.. they only have a few models in plus size and even then limited.

Reactions: 19
Seeing as we just said she hardly mentions Globby, madam decides to add this to her IG stories ... Hi Lydiot !!! 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Flogging her Chinese made Tat again.

She has the resting witch face going on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at the bleeping camera when you're speaking!
What in gods name is on the ceiling, does she have Cue cards stuck up there.
Is she just mimicking what we are all doing whilst watching her agonising vlogs #eyerolling 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she dressing up every day for? All she literally does is sit around at home thinking about the next company to beg for products.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Back in the day, during her 2nd revamp of the Bungalow she said that she likes interior design, and I idiot really thought this could be a business for her, and she would educate herself in that field, so she has something she is passionate about and can earn money after YT. Boy was I naive.
She has an eye for interior but that alone isn't enough you need educated and visit courses, read books or even go back to Uni. But she is only sitting on her arse and commanding people around. "Carrie, there is a spidey, Ali bring me my package, Ken paint the kitchen isle the third time, Dee clear out my bed pan..."
If she tried to enter higher education her cv would have "bilijerent and a micdonells" in crayon on a greasy peice of paper, inside a luxury bag that refused to depop for 36consecutive months. Mind you she may find an institution to welcome her but even the most ordinary of curriculums would be too much for hopalong mole moomoo

There are trolls and then there are influencers who actively search out gossip sites and any indirect opinions about themselves. I would feel differently if we were commenting, messaging or posting directly to Lydiot/creators on their platforms. That is completely different.

People are going to have opinions and it is these creators trying to control the narrative. Yet they beg and ask for people to comment, subscribe, thumbs up etc. all the bloody time gaining monetarily from it, profiting from the very comments they want to shut down. They are fine with the positive comments but take issue with the negative opinions. Sorry, can't bleeping pick and choose. Can't have it both ways.

And yes, if one can't handle constructive criticism and negative comments by strangers on a separate gossip site then get off social media altogether and don't put yourself out there as a personality. Again, I take issue when they want to categorize sites like Tattle to people that actually are on these influencers' platforms directly messaging, trolling, commenting etc.

"Influencers" want others to be accountable but not themselves when they are constantly lying, committing fraud, taking advantage of their audience, being rude to others and putting out content that is constantly they themselves commenting on products, people, places, social issues etc.

It's laughable that they also try and compare kids being victimized and bullied online to themselves- grown ass adult social media whores -in hopes of shutting people down that comment indirectly on their fried hair, matronly clothes they wear, smug attitudes or blatant stupidity they post on the internet for all the world to see. People that have never said anything to them directly, reached out to them directly.

That's them twisting the narrative and taking advantage of true victims of bullying and trolling so they can categorize themselves also as victims with the end result of having more attention thus more fame and profit in their pockets.

People like Lydiot can try and twist the reality to their own advantage and profit but nope, not going to work. She's bleeping deplorable.
These cunts actively divert attention and are gunning for legal and police funds to prop them when peodophilia, domestic violence and other exploitation runs rife in a system unable to keep up with this evil, in any country. Imagine the response freak mouth mole, that pic posted was crazy lol, answering to this. "Well my viewers come here for light entertainment and I personally am sensitive so naturally I will continue to focus on me. If I tried thinking about all those other people I would miss sleep and have to take to bed for a week and not make/ post vids.
Please refer to my guidelines, its my space and I will ignore others real need, to benefit mine, at will. Thats my final word you have been warned

Dr Amad says biggg knees are in to balance cankles, 20 injections later et voila!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh I hate when she uses that “bloody creativity” tone and 😠 with Ali when he asks her to do something for him. Now that horrific video “wife picks out clothes” weird and off energy she had makes sense. She didn’t want to do that for him as he sprung it on her. 🙄 Moody and bitchy.... then camera on... cackling laughing, bossy and sabatoging his video. She’s probably a nightmare to live with! Either lispy and chipper thinking she cute, bossy and entitled, or sulking.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Intimissimi sizing is ridiculous and if she is wearing their bras there is no way they fit. A 34 is the smallest they do but if it is fitted correctly then a 34 would rule out a lot of people who wear a size 8 or under - when a bra is correctly fitted the band measurement should be taken tightly. I’m a size 8-10 and my band measurement is 30. She must be a 28 so a 34 would be ridiculous on her. I am certain she will have gaping holes under the cups in that size.

Waiting for the 900K victory celebration- she has gone up almost 10k in a month, it’s like greed just got the better of her and she just kept buying and buying to get there sooner. Congrats Lydia on such a genuine, hard earned, well deserved achievement. When you go to bed and night and reflect on what you have done, you must be SO proud.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That CH advert is horrendous...She looks hard and her face looks square.
I find the bottle incredibly tacky also, my mum used to have a thing for perfume bottles ‘looking nice on the dressing table’ and this stripper stiletto looks like a paperweight in a brothel. I think those Katy Perry Cat perfumes look more elegant and that’s saying a lot! 🤢

It’s not exactly Aerin is it Lydia?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m just so baffled how she’s aged so much in her face in like no time. Like she used to have slightly softer features. It really baffles me. I’ve never used fillers i am 30 so maybe I can’t spot the signs 🥴.

Btw guys the fake following might look impressive but if someone created a fake page about her brand, she actually likely couldn’t get it taken down. There’s one thing she’s missing and she’s too stupid to realise what it is. I know from my own experience owning a brand and having someone make a fake page of me, there’s around a 3 month process to get it taken down and ive down the research and it would give you 3 months to take her down minimum. Use this information how you will. No amount of reporting the account would get it taken down. Also make it private, you can even use her website too. I don’t wanna say what it is because lydia will likely get that sorted ASAP even though the process is long 😂. Just take it From someone who’s knows about the legality of these things not the smoke and mirrors of just reporting. Not even lydia has the power to fix that in an instant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone cringe at the CH ad and she’s dragging her fingers along the railings? COVID has got me wincing when I see people unnecessarily touch things :ROFLMAO:
Especially outdoor things, which very likely aren't being cleaned and disinfected :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also if anyone has any spare money(couple of hundreds) you could actually royally duck her over and when I say that I mean you could own her ass quite literally. Lydiot has really proven that she has no legal team whatsoever around her because it’s obvious to someone in this field and you could do it so easily without her even knowing you were doing it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.