Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a prop from RATCHED/ One flew over the Cuckoos Nest
duck, the hydrotherapy.. that bathtub is strangely repulsing for me.

Interesting. The first time she has red in months (last time was around Globy launch - my guess is that she was mentally in a hole and didn't bother to buy subscribers, so she was bleeding them, then it suddenly stopped).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too?
91A46366-D223-4A6D-8753-AE21835FFB3E.jpeg
Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too? View attachment 274833 Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!
Do we even know if cawiee and depop went to school.

We know that aldi didn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see this reply to a comment? So snappy and snarky! ‘It can can what ever you want because I’m not bothered’ no, actually it can’t be anything you want, that’s not how language works! The person asking, who’s first language isn’t English got it right over the English ‘writer’ of blog posts. I really don’t like grammar police but, Lydia lacks the very basics! Please can someone teach her when to use commas too? View attachment 274833 Surely someone in her ‘team’ could offer a basic class or proof read things! Some fanatic also attacked this poor woman who asked very politely and explained her reasons!
This just shows Lydia for exactly who she is.... A massive, self righteous, selfish and ignorant bleep!
She very easily could have just ignored that question asking about her grammar or had one of her social media police delete it. But no! She has to go out of her way to make a snarky, rude comment which has made her look a massive idiot and even more stupid than she originally looked for making the grammatical error in the first place!
For someone who allegedly wants a calm life and positive mindset, she seeks out every which way she possibly can to act like a negative little witch.
She is such a hateful person.
Lydia is the human equivalent of scrappy doo!

She can do all she wants to make herself appear beautiful on the outside but no amount of hair appointments, beauty and spa treatments, procedures and countless cosmetics is going to mask her hateful heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She is just reflecting her lack of proper education and so are the fanatics that attacked the woman. She can be dressed in DIOR, LV etc but once she opens her mouth or writes, it's just low brow with no intellect.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is just reflecting her lack of proper education and so are the fanatics that attacked the woman. She can be dressed in DIOR, LV etc but once she opens her mouth or writes, it's just low brow with no intellect.
Is that why she has such big brows, because she believes that makes her « high brow »😂

Sorry being stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This just shows Lydia for exactly who she is.... A massive, self righteous, selfish and ignorant bleep!
She very easily could have just ignored that question asking about her grammar or had one of her social media police delete it. But no! She has to go out of her way to make a snarky, rude comment which has made her look a massive idiot and even more stupid than she originally looked for making the grammatical error in the first place!
For someone who allegedly wants a calm life and positive mindset, she seeks out every which way she possibly can to act like a negative little witch.
She is such a hateful person.
Lydia is the human equivalent of scrappy doo!

She can do all she wants to make herself appear beautiful on the outside but no amount of hair appointments, beauty and spa treatments, procedures and countless cosmetics is going to mask her hateful heart.
I wonder if she will add ‘don’t discuss my grammar’ on her community guidelines!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I posted it already (yesterday or day before?).... I wrote "never change, Lidl, never change".
I just think that she has no desire to improve herself...her education, her manners, her general knowledge, her spelling and grammar...she thinks she's perfectly imperfect!
It's the same with the gardening. She has no desire to hear suggestions or corrections because she knows best.
My main career before garden design was in corporate publishing. My clients expected error free publications which I aimed to deliver. Her casual attitude to her 'job' pushes my buttons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just out of interest, has anyone got any idea how much someone like Lydia is earning? For her to have Carrie and Dee on her books?! Surely they would want a decent wage, Carrie is in her 30s, sounds like she has a mortgage. Intrigues me, probably a sickening amount!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She told once she is dyslexic. But I don't know if it gluten-intolerant dyslexic or actual dyslexic. Because I think her writing is not that off for being dyslexic and neither are her reading skills. But I guess dyslexia is probably a spectrum, and she could've a milder form of it??

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just out of interest, has anyone got any idea how much someone like Lydia is earning? For her to have Carrie and Dee on her books?! Surely they would want a decent wage, Carrie is in her 30s, sounds like she has a mortgage. Intrigues me, probably a sickening amount!
you can check her accounts and what she’s earned on Companies House. Off the top of my head she earned around £450K in 2016 and can’t remember what she declared last year but remember it said £1mill in assets or cash.
She earns prob £10k - £15k + a month from YT Adsense, then add on sponsorships, insta swipe ups and the millions of affiliate links and also remember, she’s a professional beggar that pays for NOTHING. Everything gifted from furniture to food. She is also so lazy she would rather pay 2 skivvies than work a proper full day.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.