Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anytime she wants a freebie she "asks for advice" so that brands will see her and give her things..... She would be better if she paid for the washing machine and dryer gave the ones they gifted her to a charity. Now that would mean something.

Reactions: 14
It's not the clothes you are buying into in terms of quality, it is that sense of belonging, being part of a slightly posher herd of people! (my words, not his)
It depends, some materials are so bad, they look and feel like plastic! From my experience at least, when I invested more $, I wore a longer period of time a certain item. It wore off better. Like in jeans for example, the difference between a Zara (which is about 70$) pair versus Liu Jo or Levis (130$) is like huge! Zara last best case half an year, while the others look good until I get bored of wearing them.
Now I don't know to tell you about high end brands because I can't afford them, but probably you pay a lot of their marketing +good quality materials. And the marketing you pay just like you said, to be a part of a society, show off and so on.

Reactions: 5
The funniest fake ..look at me shopping in Harrods was her at the TV sales ..launch LG Oleg TV one to avoid doing ans her pretending she was buying one...when has she ever shown interest in audio..electronics etc? Pure QVC ..clap trap.
We all know she's a new TV in her ..
1970s rural house she's now turned into a Regancy over panelled house. Who needs a new stair case ? Just change the rails..
Freeloading..
What a lifestyle ..work is blagging freebies.. what occupation is that...getting paid for your body. Humm

Reactions: 6
1970s rural house she's now turned into a Regancy over panelled house. Who needs a new stair case ? Just change the rails..
Freeloading..
She has nothing to do with her time!! She sits all day lurking the internet to see what's on the trend, what others are doing. She has nothing better to do with her time. She's like a house wife of a billionaire, except that she's begging from brands for free stuff, not her own husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lydia, given your chosen profession, get your spelling/grammar together & stop embarrassing yourself.

Grammar is the difference between knowing your tit vs. knowing you're tit. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 779 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B26WfM...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys let’s not forget she and Ali used to dry their undies on their breakfast bar in their old home because they didn’t have enough room for an airer. Wasn’t aware she used to live in a bleeping matchbox before moving into the residential care home. The audacity of these glorified beggars who make a point of saying what they don’t have when their followers are probably scraping the pennies together just to buy a lipstick from Laura Mercier because they desperately want a slice of the influenza pie. Lydia ‘I haven’t got a mattress for the guest room yet and our old tumble dryer is a bit rickety so give me free tit’ Millen, your life is the stuff of my nightmares

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Lydia and Dior: A History
I noticed in Lydia's channel that she went on 3 Dior PR trips: one was during an exhibition celebrating the brand's 70 years (2017). Sophie Shohet and Iamchavette was invited, along with her. Lydia looked cheap next to Sophie. During 2017's Vlogmas, she bought her Lady Dior (dream bag tbh).

Things stalled for Lydia in 2018, then afterwards she and her husband Ali were invited by Dior in January 2019. Lydia looked over the moon and acted like a byotch the whole time.

The last one was during the Cannes Film Festival, with Dior Beauty. She was with Amelia and Victoria. She included a mytheresa sponsorship in that vlog. Bad move. She then filmed herself a Dior Haul after.

A few months later, Victoria and Amelia became Dior Beauty Ambassadors for the UK.

I wonder what happened that made Lydia fall off the hook with Dior. I think the moment that she realized that she was off the radar, she was obssessed with bringing back her status with them. Seeing Vicky, Leonie (her "BFFs"; if they were close then why wasn't she at the launch of Leonie's collection during LFW) and Tamara in head to toe Dior attending the show was a big blow to her massive ego.

Lydia's desperation is gross, obsessive and sad. If she realizes that Dior does not care about her, will she turn to Chanel for 2020?

(screenshots are provided as attachments below 💕)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydia's desperation is gross
Yes. It's quite evident that Dior snubbed Lydia...

Great insights! Yes. It's quite evident that Dior snubbed Lydia and she's been desperately (as in nearly 50% of her IG posts) trying to regain their attention and get in their good graces. Someone over at their PR team is smart.

She's highly unprofessional and heritage brands (not those looking for short-term transactional sales) take note.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia, given your chosen profession, get your spelling/grammar together & stop embarrassing yourself.

Grammar is the difference between knowing your tit vs. knowing you're tit. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 44400
God... how stupid can someone be..?
And how the heck can she possibly think that Miele is pronounced Mila. I am simply puzzled by this. If I were a PR at Miele, I'd send someone to take back the appliances. Just like that, "sorry darling it was a mistake".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes. It's quite evident that Dior snubbed Lydia...

Great insights! Yes. It's quite evident that Dior snubbed Lydia and she's been desperately (as in nearly 50% of her IG posts) trying to regain their attention and get in their good graces. Someone over at their PR team is smart.

She's highly unprofessional and heritage brands (not those looking for short-term transactional sales) take note.

She just doesn't fit in and she doesn't show any commitment. Leonie, Vic, Tamara etc were all at the Dior shows in paris and milan, dressed by Dior, so only natural to be connected to Dior beauty as well. Lydia is pushing H&M, she's just not in that league, nor does she have any credible fashion knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And seriously, she order on John Lewis and magically Miele knew the almighty Lydia is placing an order and they reached out to her just in time before she spends a penny!
Or wait no, I have a better idea. John Lewis brainstormed all night in a huge meeting with Miele on "how to treat her royal highness now that she's placed an order using her golden mystical pounds?".
It makes no sense!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God... how stupid can someone be..?
And how the heck can she possibly think that Miele is pronounced Mila. I am simply puzzled by this. If I were a PR at Miele, I'd send someone to take back the appliances. Just like that, "sorry darling it was a mistake".
Bahahaha!

Repo the Miele! 😆

Lydia is definitely NOT a creator – by any stretch of the imagination.

That's why she's an influenza who desperately wants to be a "content creator." There is a tremendous difference in the quality and creativity of a "creator." She's not even close to the other end of the spectrum.

Instead of perfecting her craft she spends her days in that residential care house of horrors, dousing herself in whine (and wine), filming "hater" rebuttals and ranting on Twitter like a lunatic.

Lydia is an influenza (a struggling one at that). The fact that she attempts to write that monstrosity of a blog and publish year-old NARS content proves she is definitely NOT a creator – by any stretch of the imagination.

She's so incredibly dim and mediocre; it's exhausting to watch.

she's just not in that league, nor does she have any credible fashion knowledge
Truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I noticed in Lydia's channel that she went on 3 Dior PR trips: one was during an exhibition celebrating the brand's 70 years (2017). Sophie Shohet and Iamchavette was invited, along with her. Lydia looked cheap next to Sophie. During 2017's Vlogmas, she bought her Lady Dior (dream bag tbh).

Things stalled for Lydia in 2018, then afterwards she and her husband Ali were invited by Dior in January 2019. Lydia looked over the moon and acted like a byotch the whole time.

The last one was during the Cannes Film Festival, with Dior Beauty. She was with Amelia and Victoria. She included a mytheresa sponsorship in that vlog. Bad move. She then filmed herself a Dior Haul after.

A few months later, Victoria and Amelia became Dior Beauty Ambassadors for the UK.

I wonder what happened that made Lydia fall off the hook with Dior. I think the moment that she realized that she was off the radar, she was obssessed with bringing back her status with them. Seeing Vicky, Leonie (her "BFFs"; if they were close then why wasn't she at the launch of Leonie's collection during LFW) and Tamara in head to toe Dior attending the show was a big blow to her massive ego.

Lydia's desperation is gross, obsessive and sad. If she realizes that Dior does not care about her, will she turn to Chanel for 2020?

Yes. I remember the first one because she went into the Dior store and pulled a shirt off the rack and asked how much it was. When the sale assistant told her she actual said something like. "I'll just put this back then...can't afford that. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes. I remember the first one because she went into the Dior store and pulled a shirt off the rack and asked how much it was. When the sale assistant told her she actual said something like. "I'll just put this back then...can't afford that. Says it all really.
How embarrassing! And don't get me wrong, it's not embarrassing to not afford it, but dude it is not a no name brand and you get shocked by the price tag. Even my grandma knows Dior is expensive. Why put yourself in this situation and look like a peasant that just got out of a cave? Where did you think you are Lydiot, in H&M?
I'm watching the flog now and I am so pissed guys, sorry for the rant. I am actually atm looking for furniture and home appliances too because I'm moving soon, and it all costs so bloody much and then I see this pathetic wanker getting absolutely everything for free and she can't even be bothered to know how to pronounce the brand's name. Like how can you be such an entitled and rude witch?

Reactions: 20
There’s always one.
Just stop that right now Sharon... 🤦‍♀️
literally left her name in because how could I not 🤣🤣

C924B853-F76B-404B-A318-8FCFB75D3EF2.jpeg

I wonder if she’s pissed at the reaction to Hadassah’s video.
Never been a fan of that girl but Lydia did her dirty.
Blocked her on Instagram,
Sent her flying monkeys to attack,
Deleted any positive comments about her on her own socials.......
And now she’s acting like they’re friends 🤣
Knob 🤣

7CD4AA21-690D-4EC4-96C2-CE0D170BE446.jpeg Side note to Sharon, those are the eyes of a woman who fancies the arse of the person they see in the viewfinder. Nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

her old BFF Claire Chanelle is a big Chanel fan so I doubt it - but you never know with this snide snake she might well try and muscle in!

was it in Dior when she was prancing round like an absolute muppet doing the silly walks etc? Wherever it was it was her baviou was utterly disgraceful and cringeworthy but she still felt it appropriate to film it and post it up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s pissed at the reaction to Hadassah’s video.
Never been a fan of that girl but Lydia did her dirty.
Blocked her on Instagram,
Sent her flying monkeys to attack,
Deleted any positive comments about her on her socials.......
And now she’s acting like they’re friends 🤣
That's precisely the type of manipulative and duplicitous tit Lydia is infamous for!

Minions that don't pay attention are none the wiser. It's hilarious! I really want to see Hadassah gain some confidence and republish the original video. Hopefully, she realizes how Lydia played her and responds accordingly.

Reactions: 17
That's precisely the type of manipulative and duplicitous tit Lydia is infamous for!

Minions that don't pay attention are none the wiser. It's hilarious! I really want to see Hadassah republish the original video. Hopefully, she realizes how Lydia played her and responds accordingly.
Totally agree - Lydia's certainly shown her true colours of late although we always suspected she was like a rainbow and not black and white - you can't take anything she says as straight and honest!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.