Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm a long -time lurker from the other place but I'm staying over here now. But I can't stay quiet any longer.
I am gob-smacked that she actually blogged from the toilet?? This is NOT normal. She is has definitely gone too far. Madness! She has been gradually getting worse all year. Raving about her living her best life and in a perfect marriage but now it's anger victimism and despair. She needs help ASAP!
Welcome!!! 🥰🥰
And you are spot on with anger victim assessment!

Reactions: 10
I've left a comment on Hadassah's vlog as well. But to crawl up in Lydia's DMs only to get your ass handed to you and retreat with your tail between your legs –– and blame a bunch of strangers for your mindless behavior. 🤦‍♀️
Just quoting this for the people in the back of Dior looking at the price tags longingly 🤣🤣

Yep. And it's so incredibly odd! Cringeworthy in fact.
This one has done so many videos on different influencers and she then deletes them, I don’t like her for that reason, she gets the attention she wants and then backtracks and makes out like she’s been forced to remove her uploads even when she hasn’t,
but I do think she was wronged on this occasion.
Shady ass Millen didn’t even give her warning when the upload was going up. 🤷‍♀️

Best friends reunite!!!

E23A005A-597B-4F61-9E44-6887E5AB47FD.jpeg

Just reach out to the side and you could stab each other in the back in a minute 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who gave Lydiot a pity pass to the Loreal Makeup PR event today? 😆

Surprised she's not IG'ing it up (not really).

FireShot Capture 783 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
Perhaps you didn't see all the comments. I and others wished her well if she wanted to leave. However, she was rightly called to task not for her comments to Lydia, but for blaming this forum for, as she said, making her negative and cynical towards Lydia. And she apologized to doofus Lydia and explained her DM by saying that we made her that way. Not so - We are here of our own free will with our own opinions. She could have exited quietly but chose to publish her DMs here to, in my opinion, chastise us.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotcha! I'm not familiar with her backstory, but that sounds like classic Lydia.
<<edited at users request>>

we never do know what goes on behind closed doors. No excuse though, Lydia is and was a bit of a bully, a sly one too like manipulating people to do her dirty work, so the sympathy people had for her didn’t last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You know, that’s pretty damn rude.

She moans on social media for weeks on end about her cat missing but can’t be bothered to respond to the kind people out there messaging her in hopes of helping??

That’s what I do not GET about these influencers. They build a following and then deem themselves too important to actually interact with them.

Not even with a generic response for people trying to help you find your FAMILY member? Your “child”??
Makes you wonder 🤔 does she already know where Lumi is ? For example we all know the two cats never got on, she wasn’t at all pleased with the aesthetics of poor Lumi’s eye turn 😔 and she’s proven that she is prepared to trample her own Mother out of the picture of her so called ‘ best life’ in the most degrading way ever and drag the poor woman through the internet, practically saying she wasn’t a good Mother in her opinion and not in that exact sequence of words, just to get rid of who or what she didn’t want seen on her ever so lux channel, woman please! Grow up.

The point I’m making is she may have rehoused Lumi herself, hence why she isn’t combing through her emails and replying to all of them, should one of them turn up a clue wouldn’t you want to have at least correspondence from the people who may have vital information your looking for, supposedly. That is why I am not 100% falling for the story that Lumi disappeared and I predict that any day now they will have a more photogenic Bengal or dare I say a cute little puppy 🐶, to help Lydia get over Lumi of course. 😬🤭😉😆

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s true, and that she resents her mum and adores her dad. She would go to her dads occasionally and he would show his love by spoiling her with new clothes or designer gear. She would stick the tags & logo stickers to her bedroom wall like a poster. She was that teenager - not a buffy, beckham or band poster in sight. She spoke to her mum like crap it was bleeping awkward. Without being disrespectful, im afraid her mum is a sandwich or three short of a picnic. She got up to some things that anyone would be truly embarrassed about their parents doing but she was still there doing the best she could as a mother from what we could see although we never do know what goes on behind closed doors. No excuse though, Lydia is and was a bit of a bully, a sly one too like manipulating people to do her dirty work, so the sympathy people had for her didn’t last long.
This does not surprise me (and is the most excellent tea - thank you).

Ellebelle! We need to know how tall she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ha!

So it's one thing for Lurkerlyfe to climb directly into someone's DMs and ask a loaded question/insult to evoke a response. And then backtrack on the initial DM to Lydia and blame an online website for your behavior and mental state. 🤦‍♀️

It's quite another for @nadiathr to share her opinion on a public YouTube video in the comments section (which is why comment sections exist in the first place).

One is like voicing your opinion at a local town hall while the other is akin to driving to her house and knocking on the door.

It's not that deep.

Apples and oranges. 🤷‍♀️

The former is utter nonsense and the two are not one and the same. 😆

I've left a comment on Hadassah's vlog as well. But to crawl up in Lydia's DMs only to get your ass handed to you and retreat with your tail between your legs –– and blame a bunch of strangers for your mindless behavior. 🤦‍♀️

P.s. Not sure anyone went "off" on her. However, more than a few people did question her intentions of sharing that shameful nonsense with the rest of us. Most of us wished her the best.

Yeah well. Was I rude? Yes I was. Do I regret it? Not at all.
I had to get it out of my system, the hypocrisy was just over the limits of my tolerance. I never insult someone, I really believe in the power of facts and beating others with their own stupidity, but damn she got on my nerves really well this time. She simply reminds me of those fake ass girls in high-school that smiled cute to everyone and back-stabbed with the first occasion and humiliate whomever they pleased.
And it is my own opinion, I wouldn't bother DM-ing her and I would never blame others for my actions. It is simply my opinion of her 🤷‍♀️

Her video made me so sad actually. She really REALLY wants Lydia to like her. Lydia absolutely thinks shes above her. She is too sweet to realize excatly what happened with Lydia.
To be honest I pity her. I have mixed feelings regarding her.. she seems a bit off. Like something fishy going on idk.

Reactions: 16
Makes you wonder 🤔 does she already know where Lumi is ? For example we all know the two cats never got on, she wasn’t at all pleased with the aesthetics of poor Lumi’s eye turn 😔 and she’s proven that she is prepared to trample her own Mother out of the picture of her so called ‘ best life’ in the most degrading way ever and drag the poor woman through the internet, practically saying she wasn’t a good Mother in her opinion and not in that exact sequence of words, just to get rid of who or what she didn’t want seen on her ever so lux channel, woman please! Grow up.

The point I’m making is she may have rehoused Lumi herself, hence why she isn’t combing through her emails and replying to all of them, should one of them turn up a clue wouldn’t you want to have at least correspondence from the people who may have vital information your looking for, supposedly. That is why I am not 100% falling for the story that Lumi disappeared and I predict that any day now they will have a more photogenic Bengal or dare I say a cute little puppy 🐶, to help Lydia get over Lumi of course. 😬🤭😉😆
Lumi? I thought Lynx disappeared. I've only been at work for an early shift and she has lost the other cat too????

Damn he’s a hot lil Hobbit piece of ass hole isn’t he.... 🤣🤣

View attachment 44514
I thought we discussed this yesterday Oohthedrama??? Tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This does not surprise me (and is the most excellent tea - thank you).

Ellebelle! We need to know how tall she is!
Aha! 🤣 well it’s well over 10 years since I saw her last but she is 100% NOT 5’7!!! I’d say 5ft4 max

I feel kinda bad for the tea, but she slated her own mum to the whole world so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aha! 🤣 well it’s well over 10 years since I saw her last but she is 100% NOT 5’7!!! I’d say 5ft4 max

I feel kinda bad for the tea, but she slated her own mum to the whole world so 🤷‍♀️
I could of sworn she's 5'4!!! Daaaaamn I'm good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lumi? I thought Lynx disappeared. I've only been at work for an early shift and she has lost the other cat too????

I thought we discussed this yesterday Oohthedrama??? Tut tut
😂😂😂 Do you know what with three names that start with L, 🙄 don’t be surprised if I say lidl is missing next 🤭😉 I really cannot be arsed with the whole saga at this point on a Friday evening sorry 😐🤓 thanks for the correction though 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.