Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
Word of warning Tattler's, stop laughing at Lydiot's trousers. She's already got the Trouser Police on the case 😂
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
So... Lydia was definitely 'busy' this September. Let's recap, shall we:

She should cut everyone at Tattle Life checks for providing her talking points. 😄

Does that about cover it? 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:

New here? If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, begging, or whining. This is why not one single soul is jealous of Lydia. We are, however, seriously amused by dim, smug Lydia Elise Millen and will continue to drag her accordingly.

Need to report Lydia to the CMA for not disclosing freebies (i.e., press gifts, press trips)?
Here is the template I've created and the email address.

final_5d8001c38481a00013db2885_670416.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

rbson

Why don’t we start a petition for influencers/instagrammers who break the advertising rules consistently to have their accounts removed? I cannot understand why they think they deserve to have zero regulation in an industry which is so powerful, and can ultimately be so damaging to young people or those who don’t see through them.

How can they not understand that the people who do their role as an influencer justice, that work hard for amazing content and advertise gifted or promotional products correctly tend not to have any hate. It’s so very simple darlings just open your eyes and properly look in the mirror next time your taking that selfie.

To any influencers reading and in particular, LEM: Falsely presenting yourself as living a totally unachievable lifestyle and then using that platform to advertise products that you yourself can not afford is an absolutely abhorrent way to live. Begging for freebies because you can’t afford them and then advertising them without transparency as to how you got them is abhorrent and irresponsible. And to then have the absolute nerve to try and shut down the voices that are calling you out on such bullshit under the guise of “bullying” is, quite frankly, an absolute fucking embarrassment.

I cannot wait for the bubble to burst 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ElleBelle

Hi long time lurker from way back in the GG days of ‘Lysteria millen’ and ‘Depop to the top’ 🤣 Never signed up there for the same reason lots of you didn’t - just caught up here!

A couple years back a recommended video came up on YouTube, a title I would usually ignore but I had to double look as I thought.. no way - that’s Lydia fucking Millen. I knew her once, very long time ago. We have mutual Facebook friends but that’s all I knew of her. Until I watched that bullshit morning routine video (ad). Oh god that made me laugh. Tragic. And perhaps more tragically, I googled her, but so glad I did because the GG thread came up and now I’m here - thanks for all the laughs along the way ❤

And yeah, she’s always been a bitch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Not that I am shocked. But I find it so funny how what makes it seem so hard for them, is that they either "forget" or that when they remember they need to make it fit in with their aesthetic. HAHAH
It's really so f*cking clear that they'd have to be smacked in the head to misunderstand what ASA & CMA regulations actually mean. They spell it out. That is why I give zero f*cks when it comes to reporting their blatant disregard for it. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

I feel a block coming... 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I don’t really understand what is their problem?[emoji2370]If they all receive life threatening private messages, that is indeed something to report to police. But gossip sites do not chase them. It is their freedom of choice to come and read here. It’s my freedom of choice to go read gossip sites/online and offline media about real celebrities and politicians. It is my freedom of choice to watch a TV show that drags presidents of different countries up and down. It is my freedom of choice to talk about companies I am or might consider being a customer to. LEM is a registered COMPANY. She has recently dragged Canon (or what was it?) PUBLICLY. Why can’t I do the same to LEM? “Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi”? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Reactions: 39

Hallobrit

Because these women have never said a bad (or simply critical) thing about anyone or any brand ever. They're better than everyone else. All high and mighty. But hold on, an airline loses their luggage, a hotel room isn't up to their standard, their Uber goes the wrong way blah blah and the public tantrums happen. So it's okay for them to be critical because, do they see it as part of their job?! But people treat them as a brand, view it critically, in the same way we would say, a hotel or a restaurant and any negative comments are bullying and trolling.
I'll be honest sometimes some of the gossip subjects can leave me a little uncomfortable even when I dislike someone, but in many ways I see these sites as perhaps a Trip Advisor for influencers. It's picking up on their flaws. And what all of these tantrums boils down to Is that they don't like when they've done something wrong and get caught out or their work isn't appreciated. I agree that perhaps mocking (not commenting on before you jump on me) someone's sexuality, looks, weight can be construed as bullying, but calling someone out for shit content or begging a free Wedding isn't bullying. Unless they're getting private messages or comments are being left that I haven't seen, they're not getting death threats, or people outside their house or any threat to the safety of their property and possessions. Which is the only time the police will consider such a thing. I can understand that they feel targeted if they get comments on their channels however justified, but hey that's part of living your life online it's not all rainbows and unicorns. But if they're actively seeking out gossip sites, then honestly that's on them. They're looking for that to get upset by. Aaaand I'm done
😂

All I got out of the latest flog was that her clothes have reeked of mildew since they moved in because they couldn't be bothered to run a cleaning cycle on occasion. This is a main reason why I opted for a top loading washing machine. But you mean to tell me that in the entire year+ that they've lived there with a washer that was in such poor condition their priorities were literally every other unnecessary change they've made and not buying a new washer..."Our clothes reek of mold and mildew, but lets go ahead and replace the flooring with the exact same flooring and panel every square inch of the house and replace the entry table and mirror 5 times."

• Haha
  • Angry

ilikenailpolish

83BED039-4173-4435-BE00-D144FFED8367.jpeg

Is this constructive enough??? Or are you just too bloody proud and difficult to accept any kind of criticism. For ages the feminist argument was that men had a voice; they were excused and allowed to act badly, therefore women should be allowed to do the same. 21st century feminism has evolved. To say you are empowering women merely by apologising less and imbuing yourself with the patriarchal view of what is acceptable by being “proud and difficult”, tough or unapologetic is NOT necessarily creating a space for women. This is a farce and a temporal change. We as women should be standing up for our own definition of what is good and acceptable behaviour on our own terms, not this proud and difficult BS.

Bloody hell... enlighten yourself. If you can’t be bothered reading legit sources of information then start with critically examining yourself.

Here are the FACTS Lydia: you are a proud, difficult, selfish and lazy woman. You say you can’t spell but that’s how it has always been, you say you can’t pronounce words but that’s how it has always been, you say you don’t care if items are gifted, you say you don’t care if others tell you they are having trouble discerning the veracity of your statements. If it’s always been this way there is no need to try harder or improve, if you don’t care that is the last word. You simply DO NOT CARE. You only care about empowering the lies that fuel your sinking ship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
7ED3A804-F631-49EB-AB08-6D926C8FA98C.jpeg

Caroline is gonna need ALL that retinol and vitamin C cream they affiliate
Lynx us, there’s a whole load of anger lines brewing behind that rant.

Well I’m pretty sure 80% of tattle did try and “say it to their fucking face” in a polite way at one point but got blocked 🤷‍♀️

And nobody here is looking for an argument or a fight 🤷‍♀️ We’r all just chatting about an industry that gives us no option to “complain to management” like other industries do 🤷‍♀️

So much violence coming from this lot and their fans 🤦‍♀️ I don’t see anyone acting like this here 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Santana

She just got gifted her washing machine and dryer 😡😡😡. An emotional house update my arse. I had to dive into my savings last week because my washing machine packed in. And she gets state of the art washing machine and dryer from Miele....... I will not touch this brand now.
I am so in agreement with you on this. This (excuse my language) fucking begging moron has finally tipped me over the edge with her latest bragging I am incensed! !!!!! She has absolutely no shame whatsoever and its a good thing for her that we are not in the same room because I would fucking slap her. There are single families struggling to even survive in this country, using food banks etc and this pair of shits so blatantly beg for absolutely everything. The reason she hasn't bought the bloody mattress is because no company has come up with the goods yet. And as for the bloody crocodile tears about the bleeding cat....Jeez get over it woman! There is only one thing this moron is good at and that is stringing things out for ever. I am so sorry for the rant but my two kids now are very successful and have a great life but have had to work so hard for everything they have and this pile of shit just puts a beg out on Twitter and abracadabra up turns the goods. I am furious!

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
AC7B4692-A816-4848-ACAE-5BB55D326A7F.jpeg

Oh Lydia you’re just embarrassing yourself now...
Dior is like that lad from high school that you have your eye on.... he’s just not interested
He prefers the other girls, or your husband 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When you review throwbacks photos of Lydia it's indicative that she had a troubled childhood. However, life is never perfect. Yet that is not an excuse to remain a childish, mentally and emotionally broke down imbecile.

I think her troubled childhood was because she was pissed she didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth.
It’s all down to greed and money.
I HATE how much of a beg she is but what I really hate about her is her attitude towards her parents.
I know we’ve hit on it before but she puts the parent who can financially do more for her above the parent who STRUGGLED to do EVERYTHING for her.

That’s a nasty woman and there no justifying that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

QueenDecember

VIP Member

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

WHAT is this new “bad girl” approach to her captions?? They don’t fit her at all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

nadiathr

Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
Oh boy, another new user defending Lydia.
I didn't go to Lydia Elise Millen channel, I went to Hadassah channel where she is explaining how shit the situation turned out with LYDIA ELISE MILLEN and the one person that made the whole thing blow in her face, you guessed it- LYDIA ELISE MILLEN leaves the most cringe worthy, fake ass comment in the history of fake ass comments ever, saying that she loved talking to Hadassah BUT BLOCKED HER ON INSTAGRAM. IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
So pardon my language, but fuck off LYDIA ELISE MILLEN :)

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Somewhere in Singapore a hobbit sized twat is dreading his trip to the airport....
because it means returning to THAT!

• Haha