Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE"

Funny isn’t it, because last we saw... Lydia felt the threat of potentially having to eat alone (not really, she’ll have some mindless groupies) after dear Hadassah’s video, proceeded to have a full meltdown and posted nearly an hour of pure defensiveness that made no sense.

FYI Lydia, the more you try to convince someone you’re self-assured the less you really are. My day job is to work with MNCs (the ones that pay you, or the ones that you wish paid you), more specifically with the founders of them... and yeah none of these successful self-assured individuals describe themselves like you do. ☺ The more you react, the more you delete constructive comments or genuine questions about your work, the more obvious it is you’re scared.

I’ve watched you for years. I’ve probably given you a pretty dime from your affiliate lynx; didn’t know wtf your contribution to the table was then and am even more dumbfounded now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 45751

Is this constructive enough??? Or are you just too bloody proud and difficult to accept any kind of criticism. For ages the feminist argument was that men had a voice; they were excused and allowed to act badly, therefore women should be allowed to do the same. 21st century feminism has evolved. To say you are empowering women merely by apologising less and imbuing yourself with the patriarchal view of what is acceptable by being “proud and difficult”, tough or unapologetic is NOT necessarily creating a space for women. This is a farce and a temporal change. We as women should be standing up for our own definition of what is good and acceptable behaviour on our own terms, not this proud and difficult BS.

Bloody hell... enlighten yourself. If you can’t be bothered reading legit sources of information then start with critically examining yourself.

Here are the FACTS Lydia: you are a proud, difficult, selfish and lazy woman. You say you can’t spell but that’s how it has always been, you say you can’t pronounce words but that’s how it has always been, you say you don’t care if items are gifted, you say you don’t care if others tell you they are having trouble discerning the veracity of your statements. If it’s always been this way there is no need to try harder or improve, if you don’t care that is the last word. You simply DO NOT CARE. You only care about empowering the lies that fuel your sinking ship.
This whole blog post comes across as so pompous. Her writing is really bad, but apart from that the errors make it that much worse. Its so lazy of her to not proof read her witing time and time again especially when she has others working. It's your career for godsakes! have some dignity women. I would say a piece like this is off putting to brands. No one is asking her to be perfect, just professional.

Tamara is on the cover of l'officiel Arabia, lydiot is raving like a lunatic about being 'proud and difficult'. Empty barrels they say!
This is the wong thread, but does anyone know/want to direct me to what happened between ITF and Tamara? Amelia seems to be on good terms with the both of them but something happened between the latter two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is the wong thread, but does anyone know/want to direct me to what happened between ITF and Tamara?
Tamara has a strong personality. Insecure women don't bode well around confident women. Victoria strikes me as being supremely insecure. So I can only assume their faux-friendship fizzled out.

Tamara seems to keep her close friends (she's known for years) close to the vest. Which is definitely advisable in an industry where everyone wants something from you. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shame lydl can't be blocked from reading tattle..
Listen when you were all over there playing with bipolar batshit Morgan it was only myself, Lydia and Cawiee on this thread.

They’re my OG’s!!!!!

Someone want to take a shot at doing the new thread?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a serious accusation. However plausible it may or may not be. I hold judgment until I see receipts. [emoji2368]

That kind of behavior happens on and off sets in the entertainment world every single day (not a shocker). But if you levy that kind of information, you absolutely need proof.
Receipts? From grams of coke? They don’t do that [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Receipts? From grams of coke? They don’t do that [emoji1787]
What?!!
You can’t write them off under expenses?? Influencers everywhere stop doing lines 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.